Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 6: Cat's out of the bag

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Cat's out of the bag - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

As I leave Saul follows me out of the council room into the main hall way of the library bunker. "Were you serious about making note?"he asks.

"Yes, love, did you want to come and help me?" I say, coyly back to him. The thought of Saul and me in some quiet out-of the way room comes to mind.

"I think I could help." he ups my coy and give me a leer.

"If you two think you are going to play footsie in my library, you have another thing coming." Socrates comes up behind us to warn us off.

"Is there a no necking policy in the library?" I pout at him.

"Out." He rolls his eyes and kindly points to the exit.

"I will bring my notes back when I am done." I promise him as Saul takes my hand and

pulls me away.

"You are the biggest trouble maker." Saul says in a delighted voice. "you really pissed Napoleon off, You got Nim to speak against him and Melville can't decide whether to strangle you or kiss you."

"I do not care what Melville does. I know I would rather have you kiss me." He stops mid-stride and pulls me into a bear hug, that ends in a passionate kiss.

"I see that you two are getting a lot of note taking done." Nimrod says in a dry voice as he comes up behind us.

Saul doesn't even look up as he says. "I missed her, I think I should get to give her a kiss anytime she asks for one."

"Agreed." Nimrod beams at us.

"You could help us with my notes." I give Nimrod my coy smile.

He shakes his head and says. "We would have to go home for that." Then he gives us a smirk and closes the distance, I can feel the heat of his hand on my back as he rubs my shoulder. I have to shiver when I get those wonderful tingles.

"We could do that too." I like the way this man thinks.


We head back to our cottage. Maybe we are a little more cuddly than really necessary but I have not seen these two in weeks and they have missed me just a much. So we get a lot of raised eyebrows and hacking, and some out right laughs, but no one seems to care much other then we are something of a spectacle.

Nimrod mutters something about his dignity will be shot for all our antics but he is not willing to let go of my waist any more than Saul is.

"How can you be worried about your dignity." I pinch his butt. "I am the one who has fallen for not one but two men."

"I can't believe you are worried about dignity, Nosis" Saul put in. "You seem to have no use for it."

"Oh you are probably right." I sigh into his shoulder. "I really have no one I need to impress."

"I think you have already impressed us." Saul giggles at this thought.

"I love you, my dear girl, but I am not going to let you led the two of us around by our libidos."

"She's not?" Saul looks between the two of us frowning that Nimrod put his foot down, so to speak.

At the cabin, I sit down at the table while Nimrod finds some paper and a writing implement.

"Can you use a fountain pen?" he asks. waving a scratchy looking feather at me.

"You are kidding? Right?" I look at the pen and ink pot. I try to keep the horror out of my voice, but I don't think I do a very good job. Nimrod gives me a dry chuckle that he only just barely is able to turn into a cough. Saul dropped a kiss on the top of my head as he passed by.

"How about I just dictate." I say in the end.

"I'll put together some lunch for you two." Saul says as he moves off to the stove.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.