Journey Outward
Chapter 4: Reading into Things

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Reading into Things - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

I catch Margret around the waist and swing her around in a hug. Her multi-colored skirt spin out, making a rainbow around us.

"Hiya, Kiddo." I give her peek on the cheek. And chuckle to myself, I have saved her life a month ago, now she seems to feel that my life is hers, she is always around. Not that I mind, it is like getting the little sister I never had.

"Yes I have seen the men." I say trying to calm her down but she is just too happy at seeing me again, and keeps bouncing all over the place.

"Oh boy, Gwen isgoingtobesooo, jealous whenshefindsout that I sawyoufirst. And whathaveyoubeen doing?" she says, in one long big blur of words ... I smile at her, I am guessing she missed me too.

"I have been traveling." I answer her question in the short break she makes to take a breath.

"No, I, know that,"Margret all but stamps her foot at me in frustration. "I mean how did you get all those people here?" she answers back and squints her eyes at me as she shoots me her confused tangle of questions.

"What?" Now I am just confused. Margaret shakes her head making her dark curls go flying, she grabs my arm and pulls me over to the practice grounds. Where she points at all the extra young men who are out there, under the watchful eye of Saber.

I blink a couple of times to get all the faces into focus. Oh dear universe. It is the Lost Boys Brigade from the Killmick homestead. And out there as well are 2 of Bin's brothers. and their father, Rich, is sitting off to the side talking with Claude, my would be Romeo.

I can't help it. I start to curse at everything; my old master and his ghost, the chaos of the universe in my life. I must have gone on for a good minute or two, until I notice that Margaret is starring at me like I had just grown a second head. That is when I realize I am cursing in Imperial. She doesn't understand a word I am saying.

"Oh mothers lock up your daughters tonight, because the lost boys are a coming courting." I give her the very loose translation. "I swear, I had nothing to do with this. All I did was invite them to be our friends. I never said anything about training them or that they should come here." I shake my head in disbelief. This is a point of chaos I was not expecting.

"It looks like we are putting together an army." I mutter under my breath. "this must have been what Nimrod was talking about."

"They said they met you. They described you to a T: green hair, strange humor and lightning reflexes." Saber's deep voice cuts through my explanation as he joins Margaret and me, off to the side. I am still awed by his size, He is still the biggest man I have ever seen, close to 7 feet tall all muscles, so it is more like he is looming over us rather than standing next to little Margret and me. He is dressed in his customary clothes of an old army tent that has been made into wide trousers and a leather vest dyed dark brown.

A shrug and a sad smile is all I can offer him. "I believe I may have been a little mocking of their efforts." I don't wait to give him time to answer back as I snap at him. "But what are you doing, trying to encourage them? They should be home, protecting the Stead." I am surprised that he is even trying to train them.

"Not my idea. This" He frowns as he stretches out a hand and points. "Is my assignment."

"Oh." I my anger drains away as I get it, Napoleon must be trying to punish him. "you have my deepest sympathies." I give him a small nod of understanding.

He tips his head in return and slants me a smile. "Well, now that you are here, Nosis." He crosses his arms and flexes his muscles. "You could give me a hand."

"What me?" I am shocked.

Saber's grin get larger, "You. Gun and Seth have been going on about how much you worked with them."

"All I did was teach them how to breath." I stutter out, confused even more by these turn of events.

"And got them to slow down enough to think about their actions." Saber explains what he has seen as the relevant lesson.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.