Owned Couple - Cover

Owned Couple

Copyright© 2010 by Pieeater

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Married couple become the slaves to his boss because of husbands mistakes. Cuckolding and humiliation. Please check the codes. If this type of story does not appeal to you please do not give me a bad rating just because it is not your type of attraction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I watched as Jack and Ruth drove out of our driveway. How did it come to this? How had I let me and my wife become the sexual slaves of my boss and his wife? I started to realize though that tonight had been the most exciting night of my life. After all, the reason that I had just been fucked and used this way was because of all the hours I had spent fantasizing about this very situation.

I slowly walked back to the living room where Sherry still sat on the couch. She looked stunned but satisfied at the same time. In fact, she had a look of satisfaction on her face that I had never seen before.

"Sherry? Honey, are you ok?" I asked tentatively.

"How long Gene? How long have you been looking at those femdom and cuckold websites?" Sherry replied.

"Ummm ... about a year now. We had stopped having sex and so..." "NO! Don't you dare blame this on me! You never once came to me and told me what turned you on. You never once asked if I would want to try. What kind of marriage do we have if you can't even tell me what your sex interests are?" "Honey, I never thought this was something that you would want to do. I was ashamed of these desires. I thought it was better you didn't know." "Come here." Sherry said as she got off the couch. I followed her out of the living room and into our home office. She sat down and opened up her computer. She logged on as a user I had never seen before and opened up the files saved on that drive. I was stunned as she suddenly opened a video of a woman fucking a man with a strapon. We watched in stunned silence together. I was quickly getting hard again as the realization hit me. Not only was she okay with this, but she herself had been watching and getting off on the same ideas as I had.

"Gene, if you had only come to me we would never be in this position now. But, since this is your problem, you will own it and live it to its fullest." "Yes dear." I said timidly.

We continued to watch the movie for a while longer, finally concluding with the man licking his own cum from the woman's tits.

"From now on I am only Mistress to you. Is that understood?" "Yes, Mistress." "I see you enjoyed watching that movie." She said, staring pointedly at my hard cock.

"Yes, Mistress." "I did too. In fact I think my pussy needs some attending to now, before we go to bed. Get down on your knees and lick me." I sank to my knees and started licking my wife again. I could still taste the leftover cum from me and Jack. Within minutes she was coming.

"Ahh ... not bad for a wimp husband." She said with her eyes half closed. "Do you want to cum?" "Yes." I said quickly getting to my knees lining up my cock with her pussy.

"NO!" She yelled and at the same time slapped me on the cheek. "Did I tell you to put your little wimpy cock in my pussy?" "No, mistress." I said stunned. My wife had never laid a hand on me before.

"If you want to cum you can jerk off onto my tits, but you will have to lick up all of your dirty cum." I sat there contemplating the situation. There was no way I was going to get to sleep with the raging hard on I had.

"Yes mistress." I stood up and started stroking my cock.

"I bet you don't last two minutes." She said with humor. "I bet your thinking of having that strapon in your ass right now, aren't you slave?" "Yes, mistress." I said huskily.

"I bet you can't wait to cum all over my tits and lick that nasty cum up." Suddenly I was squirting all over her. It landed on her tits, chest, and some on her belly.

"Good boy, now get down here and clean this up." I slowly sank closer to her, having lost all motivation now. But she left me little choice as she grabbed my head and guided my tongue around her body, making sure I didn't miss a drop.

"Ok, I am going to shower now. You can shower after me. Then we are going to bed. From now on you are not allowed to wear any clothes in bed, understood?" There was definitely an authority in her voice that had not been there before.

"Yes mistress."

I woke the next morning with images of the night before seared in my brain. I was hoping that it was all a dream, but a part of me knew it wasn't, and didn't want it to stop. I got ready for work and was finishing my breakfast in the kitchen when my wife walked in, still naked.

"Have a good day at work honey." She said. "I'll be thinking about you." "Yes, mistress." I replied, not having forgotten the instruction from the night before.

I arrived at work and immediately went to my desk and started working. If it was possible I was going to avoid Jack as long as I could. I was surprised when I didn't hear from him all morning. As soon as noon came I rushed out of the office for a breather. When I returned I saw that my message light was lit on my phone. I picked it up and went stone still when I heard Jack's voice.

"Hey bitch, listen when you get back from lunch come visit me in my office would you. Don't worry about checking in with Beth, she knows you're coming." Beth was his hot secretary that everybody in the office wanted to fuck.

I hung up the phone and started my way towards the elevators. So, this is what my life had come to. I was at Jack's beck and call whenever he wanted, and I had a general idea of what he wanted. I walked into Jack's outer office and saw Beth wasn't at her desk. Must still be at lunch. I thought to myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.