To Grandmother's House I Went - Cover

To Grandmother's House I Went

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A grandson's tribute to the one who led him gently to manhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting  

She held my one hand, my other was holding my pants up and after we were in her room, she pulled off her jeans and then her panties and started to get into bed. There were no lights on in her room, just the light coming in from the hallway.

"Come, Howie, undress yourself and get in."

As I slipped between the covers, she reached out to me and pulled me close then reached up and brought my head down to her breasts. I again began sucking them as I felt her hand again wrap around my penis, pulling it back and forth. After a few minutes, she turned facing me, put her arms around me and rolled onto her back carrying me with her.

I was now on top of her and, as she spread her legs, I was also between her legs and I realized exactly where my dick was now. She spread even further, reached down, positioned my cock right at the entrance to her pussy, then, with both hands, gripped my hips and pulled me into her, wrapping her legs up around me holding me tightly, my penis inside her.

"Just be still, Howie, be still and just enjoy our being together."

As she held me, my dick inside her, I felt her begin to tighten, then contract her pussy abound my, oh, so excited, dick, her muscles deep inside her the only movement in the room.

We were completely quiet, not moving, except for deep inside her and the feelings were exquisite, they just swept me away. All my attention and concentration was on my penis deep inside being slowly, gently yet firmly caressed over and over.

Then, suddenly, all my muscles tensed, I froze, my back arched forward, pushing deeper into my grandmother's depths as I was overcome by a rapturous feeling of release, awash in the most pleasurable feelings I had ever had. It was the single most wonderful experience of my life.

She hugged me to her tightly.

"Was that good, Howie?"

"Oh, Grandma, it felt wonderful. I must have, um, you know, uh, my, uh, sperm, I think. Was it okay to do?"

"Oh, Howie, it was lovely. I couldn't be happier. It was your semen, Howie, what you probably call 'cum.' It felt wonderful, so nice and warm, down deep inside me. Thank you, you've made me very happy," and she held me close.

I lay there, so happy, so contented, in her arms, my dick still inside her, still hard, realizing that this was sex, this was fucking, this was what all my friends talked about all the time.

"Howie," she whispered, "You still feel hard inside me, why don't you try pulling out some, not all the way out, then pushing back in, just do that over and over."

I began doing it as she had said and the feeling was incredible. Oh, so wonderful.

"Yes, yes, Howie, that's very nice, oh, yes, you make me feel very good doing that. Does it feel good to you?"

"Oh, Gram, this is better than anything. I'm feeling like I did a few minutes ago, it's just wonderful."

"Mmm, oh, Howie, just go a little faster, dear, just, mmm, yes, wonderful, perfect."

My dick was tingly and feeling wonderful and my grandmother was moaning and groaning obviously in pleasure from my making love to her.

Then, my body seized again, I thrust forward and rapture took over my body as my cock emptied once again into my grandmother's depths.

"Oh, Howie, how wonderful, more love from you, dear, more inside me, how I love that."

She held me to her for a few minutes as I still slowly went in and out of her, then she rolled us over so she was up over me, my dick still in her, and she began moving herself up and down on me as her breasts swayed back and forth to the rhythm of her motions.

It wasn't long until I had my third ejaculation of the evening, deep inside my grandmother as she pushed down hard on me as I began to spasm and clench as my orgasm took me over.

She still kept rocking slowly back and forth, it still felt good, I was still hard inside her. She bent over more, dropping her large breasts onto my face and I was able to get my lips around one nipple and suck as she fucked me up and down.

"Mmm, Howie, I want you to cum one more time inside me, just let me make you happy."

She continued to rock back and forth as I sucked her nipple, my cock just in heaven.

"Oh, I think it's going to happen again, I feel ... UHH, UHH, UHH, oh, oh."

"Mmm, yes, Howie, that's what I want. Put all your love inside me, just where I want it. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yes, this has been wonderful. I can't believe we're doing this. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.