Strange Dates
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A strange tale of a manipulating school girl; use of a boyfriend to gain acceptable grades; her downfall against his rise and the ultimate revenge he seeks.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

In this chapter Gina and Sam do not meet; but it is essential for you to understand how they come to where they are in later chapters.

Gina and Sam parted company after graduation from school; whilst it was not an amicable parting of the ways; neither was it particularly bitter. Sam with his grades good enough to get to Harvard put all his pent up passions into driving himself forward to complete the business and commerce master's degree. Gina tried to go to a more localised college but without the help of Sam found it too much and she ended up dropping out mid way through the first year.

Drifting away from college; she returned home but constant rows with her parents about her throwing away her golden opportunity to make a life for herself after her good grades at school. Of course she could not tell them the results they referred to was obtained by deception and belonged to Sam; so she ended up leaving home and finding a flat but because of her low income it was in a poor part of town.

This led to her coming into contact with various undesirable characters, drug dealers and pimps to name but a few. It was one of these characters who introduced Gina to just enough drugs to get her hooked and dependant on him. Then in order to pay for future drugs he began bringing paying clients round and forcing Gina to give the guys a blowjob or face a beating.

It was a very slippery road from giving a blowjob to prostituting herself to feed her drug habit. The first time she had to give herself completely was with a man old enough to be her grand dad; he was over sixty years old and he paid seventy dollars to be the first to go all the way with this new 22 year old whore. Gina was taken to a room and told to strip off; she started to protest but a clenched fist under the rib cage knocked the protest from her. Then as she struggled to regain her breath; her pimp took hold of her blouse and ripped it straight down the front; the sound of ripping material sounded so loud in her ears and she felt her pimps eyes devouring her ample tit flesh. Then she struggled as the torn blouse was dragged down her arms; no sooner did her blouse hit the floor than her bra was ripped from her body; as the bra strap snapped her tits bounced free, much to the amusement of her pimp. Next her skirt was dragged down her legs and she tried hard to stop her skirt being taken and was rewarded with another fist in the stomach; with her skirt gone she stood almost doubled over only wearing her panties and she soon felt her pimps hands grasp the waistband of them; she knew what was coming but knew better than to object again, and quickly they were dragged down exposing her shaven cunt; now she was stood naked. When she saw herself in the mirror she was shocked for she knew she looked a mess but she needed her cocaine and just know she was prepared to do whatever she needed to get it.

Her clothes were taken from the room and she sat naked on the edge of the bed wondering what was to befall her now; the door opened and in stepped Charlie; he looked seventy if a day and he sneered at her large tits; walked over to her and slapped her face telling her to stand in his presence with her hands behind her back. Quickly Gina stood up and did as she was told; only to find him stood in front of her; he reached forward and sharply pinched her nipple smiling as he saw her wince.

Then he stepped back and began to undress himself; Gina felt reviled as she saw his wrinkly body and sagging man tits; she just thought things could not get any worse when he took his teeth out and placed them on the table. His off white dirty pants streaked with skid marks where he had not wiped his backside properly really made her feel sick; his withered cock looked like a standard sausage with two wrinkled walnuts hanging below it. Then she felt further revulsion as he opened his toothless mouth and began mashing his gums on her soft tit flesh whilst sucking hard on her nipple.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.