Strange Dates - Cover

Strange Dates

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A strange tale of a manipulating school girl; use of a boyfriend to gain acceptable grades; her downfall against his rise and the ultimate revenge he seeks.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Gina was five feet tall; around a hundred and eighty pounds in weight; with a small cute pear shaped ass and 44DDD tits; her long black curly hair hung to mid back length and she was sixteen when I first met her. Me; well I am Sam; six feet tall athletic build; sandy coloured hair and have an average six inch cock; and I too was sixteen; I suppose in honesty it was her large tits which I first noticed; not that she was plain looking or anything like that.

Around the sixth week of seeing her in the same classes I finally plucked up courage to ask her if she would like to go for a coke or something; I was shocked but surprised when she agreed. I know it was stupid in hind sight but I think that was when I fell in love with her. That evening after school we sat and had a glass of coke and chatted; she confessed she was going to approach me anyway but for different reasons; for she was struggling with her sixth grade chemistry homework and wondered if I could explain it better to her.

I was delighted and in the finish I actually did her homework as well as my own; obviously I did not copy it word for word but put all the salient points over but in a different way; anyway to cut a long boring story short; a week later she grabbed me as we walked home and kissed me full on the lips thanking me for the first A+ mark she had ever got. That was something over the next year she was to repeat times many.

It was three months later I finally got to sleep with her at her parent's house; they were away for the night on business and she invited me over. Before we could go to bed though; which to be honest was the sole reason I was there; I had to complete her English and Maths homework. Then we went up to her room and I was surprised because instead of a single bed like I had at home she had a queen sized bed almost double the width of my own bed.

Nervously I hesitated before undressing for this was my very first time and I longed to leave the room a man no longer a virgin; but that never quite happened. She mean while did not hesitate and soon slipped beneath the sheets wearing just a flimsy pair of panties; I was gobsmacked; I had caught glimpses of my own mothers tits in the bathroom but Gina's were so different somehow; less sag more in general and her areola's were about the size of a dollar piece and the stubby nipple was already erect and so inviting.

She saw my nervousness and chided me to hurry up; so like her I kept my pants on and moved towards the bed but she told me to remove them before I got in bed. She smiled as she saw my cock already semi hard from just seeing her tits; she threw back the covers and invited me in. I reached over to kiss her but at the last minute she turned her head away so instead of a full mouth on mouth kiss I only got her cheek.

I let my arm move close till I was touching her skin and turned to face her; I felt the side of her breast against my chest and brought my hand over to touch the nipple. She grabbed my hand and said, "Before we start; I need to know you will still respect me and I will only let you do these things if I know you love only me and no one else?"

"Oh Gina; if only you really knew how much I do love you; I would give my very soul for you!" I replied.

With that she placed my hand on her panties and moved her arm to behind my head; pulling it down till my mouth found her nipple. I confess I did not really know what to do but I thought of a baby suckling from its mother and imitated the actions I thought that would use and it worked for she began cooing in my ear. I was scared to move my hand from where she placed it but could feel the heat of her cunt through the panties; my own rapidly hardening cock beginning to press into her thigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.