Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I begin exchanging emails with a fan of my stories. It turns out that we share a lot of the same fantasies. It also turns out that I live in the town where she grew up. And she doesn’t live far away. This is a story of consensual sex. But it is rough at the request of the woman who asked me to write it. Please pass this one by if you aren’t up for that kind of thing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Becky finally arrived at almost twenty after ten. We heard her pull into the driveway. I could see her through the front window from my chair when she got out of her car. She looked around as if she was almost positive she was in the wrong place. She couldn't imagine her little sister hanging out here.

Becky, like Bev, was every bit as beautiful as her picture. She was another tall blonde in her early thirties that could easily pass for a woman ten years younger. We watched through the window as Becky stretched and then slammed the door of her car and walked nervously up to my front porch.

Bev made her wait for a minute or two after she rang the bell. Then she went to the door and greeted her sister sternly. "You're late, bitch!"

That wasn't the greeting that Becky was expecting. She came here to submit to her younger sister. But she probably expected that there would be greetings and conversation first. Instead, Bev answered the door already in character.

I saw the surprise on Becky's face. I also saw the way she looked at Bev's breasts on prominent display in that sheer blouse. But then there was a brief flash of a smile and she assumed her submissive role. In a small voice she explained, "I'm sorry. I got a late start. And then I got lost when I got to this part of town. It's very confusing."

Bev replied in a steely voice, "I didn't ask for any lame excuses. Hand me your clothes!"

Becky looked shocked. She was still standing on my front porch in full view of the neighbors. I looked around to see if anyone was out and about. The teenage boy next door was sitting on his front steps with one of his friends. And they were definitely watching. I couldn't see anyone else.

Becky didn't move at first. She wasn't certain that Bev was serious. After several long moments Bev said, "You can delay as long as you like. But every minute you keep me waiting is earning you more punishment."

Becky glanced around at the neighboring houses and spotted the two teenage boys. She stuttered, "B-b-but..."

Bev snarled, "Strip, bitch!"

There were a few seconds when I thought that Becky was going to turn around and leave. But then she dropped her purse just inside my front door and slowly started to remove her clothes. She was wearing a flirty little spring dress. There wasn't anything special about it. It looked like it would be comfortable enough to travel in. She began to slowly unbutton the row of buttons all the way down the front.

She was very aware of the two boys watching her undress. But I don't think that she knew I was sitting there in the corner, watching quietly. Her attention was focused on Bev. Nor was she aware of the cross or the stocks or the benches that Bev was anxious to introduce her to.

Her hands shook visibly. It was obvious even from where I was sitting. But she finally finished unbuttoning all the buttons. She looked at Bev with a questioning look on her face as if she couldn't believe her little sister would really make her undress out on my front porch with two teenage boys watching.

Bev just stared sternly and waited.

Becky sighed and let her dress slide down off of her shoulders. Bev held out her hand and took the dress from her. She looked at her older sister standing outside of my front door in her underwear and shook her head in disgust. She said, "I should have said something before you left home this morning. I don't like you in pantyhose. Don't ever wear them again!"

Becky nodded but Bev snarled, "Don't nod at me! Say, 'Yes, ma'am.' And don't you even think about saying no to me."

"Yes, ma'am."

Becky stood outside in her bra, panties and pantyhose. She looked lost.

Bev shook her head and said, "Well? What are you waiting for?"

Becky saw movement and turned to see that the two boys from next door had come closer for a better look.

I saw the anguish on her face as she tried to ignore the boys and satisfy her sister's strange demands. She reached for the waistband of her pantyhose and began to remove them, pulling them down over her hips and then rolling them down her long, sexy legs.

She stepped out of them and then dipped at the knees to pick them up and hand them to Bev.

Bev tossed the pantyhose to Hugh and said, "Here! She won't be needing these again."

Becky reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. It slowly fell away from her breasts and she handed it to her sister. Now that she was wearing only her panties I thought I noticed a slight change in her demeanor. I could be wrong. But it looked to me that now that she was all but naked in a public place she was starting to be aroused by her situation.

She came here to submit to her sister. That was the plan all along. And she probably thought of nothing else all the way down from the upstate. But I'm sure that she envisioned something much more private, at least to begin with. I'm certain she never pictured having to undress outside my front door.

I saw Bev's lips curl up as she fought to keep from smiling. She had noticed that her sister was becoming aroused, too.

Becky groaned out loud as she began to peel down her panties in front of the boys. She handed her panties to Bev.

Bev turned them inside out and showed Becky how wet the crotch was. She finally smiled and said, "What a slut! Turn around, very, very slowly."

Becky turned around slowly, giving the boys a good show. When she was facing her sister once more she was pleading with her eyes to be let inside. Bev smiled and said, "You shouldn't be so shy. You'll end up fucking them and sucking them both off before we leave here tomorrow night anyway."

Becky didn't know whether to believe her sister or not. She stared into her eyes, trying to find some sign that Bev was teasing her.

Bev finally said, "Don't just stand there showing your ass to the entire neighborhood, you slut! Get in here and close the door. She turned and left Becky standing on the porch. It took her almost a minute to come to her senses. She was still in a fog of embarrassment.

She came to her senses suddenly and hurried inside. She quickly shut the door. Then she turned and leaned back against the door, thrilled to no longer be on public display. She had yet to notice me or my small collection of strange pieces of furniture.

She followed Bev into the living room. She came to a sudden stop when she saw the large cross against the wall. She saw the stocks, the fuck bench and the whipping bench before she finally noticed me sitting in a dark corner with my feet up, smiling in amusement. I don't think she noticed the rope hanging down from the ceiling. Everything stopped for her when she saw me.

She gasped and then screamed and covered her girly parts with her hands.

Bev yelled, "PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN!!"

Becky jumped as if her sister just slapped her. She looked back and forth between me and Bev. She was shocked. But she slowly lowered her arms to her sides.

Bev smiled and said, "That's better."

Then she walked around her sister, examining her body closely, touching her breasts and her hairless pussy. After making a complete circuit around her sister, Bev reached up and pulled her head down. Her sister is quite a bit taller than she. She kept a firm grip on Becky's hair and roughly kissed her, much like that biker kissed her in the bar.

Becky was too shocked to even react for a moment. But before long she began to respond. She pressed her body against her younger sister's and the kiss became mutual and quite passionate.

Once Becky started to return her kiss, Bev started teasing her body like a man would, exploring her breasts and teasing her pussy.

I knew that this was not Bev's first time with another woman. She told me that she had been with a friend of hers in the past. But her friend was very dominant and had seduced her. This was only her second time and this time she was in charge. I think she was enjoying the difference.

Bev broke the kiss after several long, passionate minutes and stepped back. Becky was panting, gasping for breath. She didn't even open her eyes for a long moment. When she did I could see the excitement in them. This may not be the sort of tryst she expected when Bev invited her down here. But she seemed to be quickly adjusting.

She glanced at me again. I could see that she desperately wanted to ask Bev who I was. But Bev snarled, "Don't you look at him! You forget about him. I'll probably let him fuck you later. But for now, as far as you are concerned he doesn't exist."

Becky shuddered at the thought of being turned over to a strange man for sex. But she didn't speak. She didn't refuse. She turned her gaze down submissively.

I was looking forward to the moment that Bev told her sister that I'm the man who writes the stories that have been turning her on. I was looking forward to seeing her reaction.

There was something that they mentioned in the emails they exchanged leading up to Becky coming down here to submit to her baby sister. It started when Bev described doing it after a special romantic dinner with her husband. She fed him fresh strawberries from her juicy pussy.

Becky thought that sounded very erotic. She was about to find out for herself. There was a bowl of fresh strawberries on the coffee table in anticipation of her arrival.

Bev ordered Becky to undress her. While Becky was removing the two articles of clothing that Bev was wearing, Bev asked, "Do you like my outfit? I have one just like it for you. You can wear it later when we go out to eat."

Becky smiled nervously as she removed Bev's tiny skirt. But she answered, "It's very sexy."

I don't think she really wanted to go where people would see her in it.

As soon as Becky finished undressing her, Bev sat down on the end of the sofa near my recliner. She was close enough that I could just about reach out and touch her. She picked up the bowl of strawberries and asked, "Are you hungry?"

Becky blushed and glanced at me for a fraction of a second. She has been divorced for quite some time now and unless she was keeping something from her sister it has been a very long time since she has been naked with a man in the room. She has probably never been naked when there was a man she didn't know in the room, watching every move she made.

Bev pointed to the carpet at her feet and Becky came closer. Bev lifted one leg up onto the cushion, baring her sexy pussy to her sister.

Becky sat down on the floor at her feet and stared at the exposed sex of another woman, probably for the first time. Bev selected a nice, plump, juicy strawberry and began to run it through her moist slit.

Becky stared at the strawberry. But she glanced up at Bev every few seconds and then at me. She was dying to know who I was and why she was naked in front of a complete stranger.

Bev just smiled at her. She reached down and spread the lips of her pussy open with one hand and gently inserted the strawberry about half way. She swirled it around, covering it in her juices before removing it and offering it to her sister.

Becky opened her mouth as the strawberry neared her lips. Bev touched it to her sister's lips, moving it around like lip gloss before gently placing it on her sister's tongue and watching her close her mouth around it.

It sounded pretty erotic when I read what they were planning in their emails. I underestimated just how erotic it would be! This is one of the hottest things I've ever seen! It beat the hell out of the pony show last night for pure eroticism.

Becky closed her eyes as her teeth bit into the berry. I doubt if she could taste anything but the berry. But she moaned in sexual delight as the taste exploded in her mouth.

I know that for the rest of my life, every time I eat a strawberry I will picture the scene taking place in front of me at this moment. It is etched into my memory.

Becky was still savoring the first berry as Bev began to work another one around in her juicy little pussy.

Becky swallowed and opened her eyes. Watching closely as the next berry was coated with her sister's pussy juice.

Bev moaned as she slowly drew the berry through her sex as sensually as she could. She smiled down at her older sister and asked, "Was that good, baby?"

No reply was really necessary. We could see on her face how excited she was. But she nodded and then remembered what Bev told her a few minutes ago. She quickly answered, "Yes, ma'am."

Bev smiled. She removed the second berry from her pussy but before offering it to her sister she bent down and licked her sister's lips. Then she kissed her lovingly before repeating the process of drawing the strawberry over her lips and then placing it on her tongue.

Bev straightened up and began preparing another strawberry while she watched Becky slowly devour the one in her mouth.

I watched Bev feed her sister most of the bowl of strawberries that way. They kissed with more and more passion between each berry. But before the small bowl was empty, Bev straightened out in her seat and drew Becky's face slowly down to her pussy.

Without a word, Becky tentatively tasted her sister's strawberry flavored pussy and then began to devour it.

Bev had her first orgasm almost immediately. She gripped her sister's hair in her fists and pulled her mouth hard against her slit. Her ass came up off the cushion and she cried out before experiencing a string of orgasms one right after another.

She finally couldn't take it anymore and held her sister's face away from her pussy until she could catch her breath.

It took a moment for Bev to unclench. When she realized she was hurting her sister she released her hair and bent down to kiss her. She whispered an apology. But Becky just smiled.

Bev selected another strawberry from the bowl. But this time she placed it inside of her opening and let her sister remove it with her tongue and her lips. While Becky was enjoying the Bev flavored strawberry, or the strawberry flavored Bev, whichever, Bev ran her fingers through Becky's hair and asked, "It's driving you crazy, isn't it? Would you like to know who he is?"

Becky glanced at me again. This time she let her gaze linger for a moment. I think that she noticed my erection tenting my slacks for the first time. Her eyes focused there for a second before returning to Bev.

Becky swallowed the strawberry she was chewing and replied, "Yes, ma'am."

Bev smiled and said, "You don't know him. But he has given you orgasms. You have cum reading his stories. He wrote those stories that turned you on and got your juices flowing again. He wrote the stories that gave me the nerve to sit here like this and let you eat berries from my hot cunt. I belong to him the way you belong to me now."

That kind of shocked me. I didn't expect her to admit to her sister what kind of relationship we had. I even promised her that I wouldn't say anything about it. I hoped she wasn't making a mistake.

"But not today. And not tomorrow. He is just my assistant for the next two days. He is the muscle and the cock, two of the tools I am going to use on you. But you don't belong to him. You belong to me. You're going to fuck him. You're going to suck his cock and savor his cum the way you did those strawberries. But you are my slave. I decide who fucks you and when. I decide what you wear when we go out. I decide who gets to see and touch those sexy tits. Your ass is mine, literally and figuratively."

Becky listened to what her sister was telling her. But her mind seemed to seize on the part where Bev admitted that she was my slave. She spoke just above a whisper when she asked, "You're his slave?!"

Bev smiled proudly and said, "Sweetheart, if you knew what I've been through since Sunday, I don't think your heart could stand it."

Somehow I didn't think that it would be long before Becky found out what Bev has been through since Sunday. Bev was probably dying to talk about it. I also imagine that it won't be long before Becky has seen the movies.

Over the next few minutes I watched Becky eat the rest of the strawberries out of her sister's pussy, all but the last one. Bev removed the last one from her swollen pussy and while staring into Becky's eyes she slowly placed it on her own tongue and bit into it. I almost came from watching her!

When the berries were gone, Bev stood up. She held her sister's head pressed against her mound and looked around the room at the special furniture I built for her.

I was curious to see which she would select first. She made up her mind and ordered Becky to her feet. Becky is slightly larger than Bev. But Bev was obviously in charge as she put her hand on the back of her sister's neck and guided her to the whipping bench.

She showed her sister where to put her feet and then strapped them in place with the thick leather straps. Becky figured out how it worked without being told and bent over the bench, placing her wrists where the wrist straps were waiting to secure her and render her helpless.

Bev eagerly strapped her sister down and then stood back to admire the view. It was one hell of a view. Becky's perfect ass stood out, ready for use or abuse. Her legs were slightly more than shoulder width apart and her protruding sex looked positively obscene. But I mean that in a good way.

Bev ran her hands over her sister's ass, exploring her soft, firm skin before sliding her fingers down between Becky's thighs and cupping her sex.

Becky sighed when Bev's hand enveloped her mound. But Bev didn't strap her down there to make her feel good. She had something else in mind.

It wasn't going to be all about pain, though. Before she started, she retrieved the vibrating egg from the box of toys behind the couch and easily worked it up inside of Becky's steamy pussy.

Becky moaned when she felt the penetration. Then she moaned again when Bev turned the egg on.

Bev grinned. She was really enjoying this.

The blindfold was next. Becky was now totally helpless and blindfolded. And I may be wrong, but I'm almost certain that she knew the purpose of the bench she was strapped to.

Bev brought out my small collection of spanking devices and placed them on the coffee table. I've only used two of them on her, the switch and the riding crop. There was also a paddle and a leather strap available to choose from.

She looked them over for a moment and decided to start with the ping pong paddle. She picked it up and began to gently tap Becky's sexy ass with it.

I saw Becky tensing up in anticipation of the pain to come. But she didn't ask her sister not to hit her or even ask her to take it easy. She was just a slave now ... a slave to her baby sister.

The tapping with the paddle got a little louder and then Bev drew back and let her sister have it. She didn't hit her with all of her might. But it was a lot harder than I would have hit her. I was surprised. I didn't expect that.

Apparently, neither did Becky. She screamed and then exclaimed, "HOLY SHIT!!"

But she didn't complain.

Bev started tapping again and after a minute she drew back and popped Becky on the other cheek.

Becky screamed in pain again. She pulled against the leather straps restraining her and cried out, "JESUS, BEV!"

Bev popped her twice more, one right after the other and then demanded, "What did you call me?!"

"MA'AM!! I'm sorry! I meant ma'am!"

"You bet your ass you did!"

Bev put the paddle down and picked up the switch. She swished it through the air a few times and then landed it across Becky's ass.

Becky screamed again. Bev chuckled and said, "That's nothing, sis! Wait till I turn you over and use this on your tits. Now THAT hurts!"

Over the next half hour, with my assistance, Bev moved Becky to the cross and then the stocks. She gave her a mild switching each time. Becky seemed to agree that the switch was much more unpleasant when applied to her tits.

Bev removed her sister from the stocks and we guided her to the fuck bench. I helped her down onto her back and strapped her down. As soon as her sister was helpless once more, Bev asked, "Would you like your reward, Chris? Go ahead. She's all yours."

I looked at Bev. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. But I wanted to make sure she wouldn't regret it if I took her up on it.

She smiled and moved her lips, silently mouthing the words, "It's okay. I want you to."

I spent a couple of pleasant moments exploring Becky's sexy body. I played with her nipples. I examined her surprisingly wet pussy. Then I bent down and began eating her pussy.

Becky went a little crazy when I attacked her pussy. She strained against the leather straps, struggling to raise her ass up off the bench as if offering her pussy to me. The pain was forgotten now as I licked and sucked and lightly nibbled at her most sensitive flesh. But I couldn't take much of that. My cock had been hard almost constantly since she arrived. She and her sister have been putting on one hell of a show.

I straightened up and unfastened my pants. I shucked them off quickly and began to slide my cock through her slit. I paused to remove the vibrating egg and replaced it immediately with my throbbing cock.

The egg was still on and still vibrating softly. As I started fucking her she began to cry out, urging me to fuck her harder. I was only too happy to oblige. At the same time, I began to circle her clit with the vibrating egg, not quite touching that swollen little nubbin of sensitive nerve endings.

It drove Becky crazy. She was making animal noises or something. They certainly didn't sound human! She twisted around on the bench, pulling against the straps holding her down with all of her might and screaming through one orgasm after another.

Just before I reached my own orgasm I touched the egg to her clit. She screamed as if I was putting out a cigarette there. Her body became stiff as a board and then went completely limp. She had passed out!

I took the egg away and gripped her hips. I slammed into her as my own orgasm began to subside. She started coming around again as I leaned over her, staring down at her sexy body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.