Double Cousins

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: When my two girl cousins come to stay with us for the summer, this sixteen-year old guy gets a lesson in the female libido. I admit I had a lot to learn and it seems that I've earned top marks. They've done wonders for my libido, for sure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I guess this all starts with my aunt who is a professor of archeology at a university in California. She and my uncle, who is a geology prof, were going to Belize to work on some Mayan ruins that had been recently uncovered and that my family, my mom and Dad and me, would take in their two daughters, Lori, sixteen, and Sherry, fourteen.

These two cousins are quite different from each other; Lori is quiet, very sweet and a real brain. She's always at the top of her class and on the Principal's List. Sherry, just the opposite, is very outgoing, bouncy, bubbly, fun, and a bit of a tease. They are both pretty though Sherry dresses more obviously. She gives you a reason to notice her.

They knew we had a pool so, the first day, they told me that they wanted to swim and sun most of the day if that was all right with me. I told them that was what I did much of the summer and we could spent lots of time out by the pool, it was fine with me.

I was the first one out by the pool, then Lori came out. She's almost as tall as I am and is wearing a one-piece suit which is nice and all but not one that gets me very interested in what's underneath it. Still, she's pretty and nice to have around.

Then I hear Sherry.

"Here I come world, look out," and she comes running out and dives right into the water. It was so fast that I really didn't get to see much of her. She swam around for a while then hoisted herself up out of the pool.

Oh, wow. She is stunning. A bikini that almost isn't there. What a figure. Lori is two years older but Sherry's got the boobs. She's small and compact but her tits are round and full, very full. They would be big on a girl six inches taller than her. The bottom barely covers the slit in her pussy. It's incredible. What a hottie.

"Oh, that water is perfect. I just love this," and she plops herself down next to me and stretches out. I look over and her breasts just point straight up, firm, lush, barely covered by two small triangles of cloth. Her nipples poke out the fabric. Oh, am I hard.

We all lay there for a while, then Sherry, always the one to spark things up, said, "Let's get wet, c'mon," and she stood up and ran and jumped in. The cheeks of her ass were beautiful, separated by a narrow strip of cloth that basically hid nothing as she bounced along, then dove headlong into the water.

I got up and ran toward the pool, also diving in and coming up right in front of Sherry, who splashed me as I broke the surface. I splashed her back and she disappeared under the water, then I felt my trunks being tugged downward. They didn't come off, I was able to swim away with them mostly on.

Lori, in the meantime, had come over and gotten in the pool where she was wading around mostly watching us. Sherry and I played around in the water, splashing each other, grabbing underwater, she actually brushed her hand along the bulge in my trunks accidentally. Well, maybe accidentally.

I really wanted to brush across those beauties barely contained in her bikini top but just didn't quite have the balls to do it. Yeah, I admit it.

That night, Lori was sleeping in my sister's room, my sis is off at college doing classes in the summer to graduate early, and Sherry was in the guest room. Then, one of those violent thunderstorms that seem to come out of nowhere started and the winds and rain blew almost sideways along with a lot of thunder and lightning.

I lay there listening to the wind, the slashing rain and the thunder hoping that one of the girls would get scared and come to my room but it didn't happen. So, after a bit, I went to the guest room and touched Sherry on the shoulder.

"Oh, what is it? Are you okay, Alan?"

"I just wondered if you were scared of the storm, all the thunder and lightning and wind."

"No, I guess I was asleep. Pretty big storm, though, huh? Are you scared?"

"Well, it makes me a little nervous, kind of."

She lifted the cover up and said, "Well, get in with me and mama will make it all safe for you."

As she pulled the covers back up, I realized she was naked. She was sleeping in the nude.

"Sherry, you don't have any pajamas on," I said, stating the obvious.

"Well, that's in case some man gets in bed with me and wants to fuck me."

My heart stopped, my breathing stopped, my dick hardened.

"You are going to fuck me aren't you?" as she put her arms around me and pulled me toward her. My hands reached down and roamed over her ass, oh, heaven.

Then, I felt her hand reach down and inside my pajama bottoms and take hold of my dick. I didn't think mine was the first she'd ever held.

"Yeah, uh, yeah, I'd love to."

"Do you have a condom?"

"Um, no, I guess I don't."

"Well, Alan, don't ever get in bed with a girl unless you have a condom or you know for sure she's on the pill. You're lucky because I'm on the pill. So, we can fuck. My Mom caught me with a boyfriend one afternoon after school so I've been on the pill ever since. Ever since I was twelve."

"Twelve? Wow, you started early," I said as I rubbed her wet pussy.

"Just remember, you'll need a condom when you fuck Lori."

"Lori, what do you mean, Lori?"

"Well, Lori's a virgin and isn't on the pill. You are going to fuck Lori, aren't you?"

"Maybe Lori might want to have something to say about whether or not I fuck her."

"Oh, Alan, don't you know she has this huge crush on you? I don't think there's any question that she'd do it with you. But, you need some condoms. Get plenty, I think she'll be like me, after the first time, I just wanted it all the time. Speaking of sex, let's get on with it," and she pulled down my pajamas and pushed me over onto my back, got up over me, straddling me, and french-kissed me as she rubbed her pussy all over my cock and abdomen.

It's a wonder that I didn't cum just from that. I was trying to get hold of her breasts which were so firm and warm and soft feeling. Then, she raised up, reached down between her legs, gripped my cock and sat down on it forcing it up inside her.

"Mmm, that's good, now, let's do this," and she began rising up and down over me, my cock sliding in and out.

"You like this, Alan, am I good?"

"Oh, this feels wonderful. I never knew it could feel this good."

"Um, is this the first time you've ever done this?"

"Well, uh, yeah, more or less."

"What do you mean, more or less?" as she rocked up and down.

"Well, I mean, yeah, it's the first time I've ever done this."

"Oh, wow, I'm you're first. I've never been a guy's first fuck before. How you like this?" as she pushed hard down on me, then wriggled her hips back and forth.

"Oh, that's incredible. That's gonna make me cum."

"Well, go right ahead, 'Mister First-time.' I want your first-time cum."

Just about then, she got it, too.

"UUHN, UUHN, uh, uh, oh, that feels so good, oh, it really ... oh, Sherry, oh, wow, it's..."

"Mmm, you still feel pretty hard inside me, let's get me off now," and she started going up and down faster, then pushing down really hard and wiggling her butt around.

"Ooooh, yes, that feels really good. Mmm, oh, really good. I like your dick, Alan. Feels good."

Then, she started moaning and her body stiffened and she began going on me faster and faster.

"Oh, yes, oooh," and she bucked on me and was trembling and making sounds like she was in pain, that it was hurting her.

"Are you okay, Sherry, does it hurt?"

"Oh, no, it feels wonderful, so good."

I guess I was getting my first example of how, sometimes, girls and women, act and sound like they are in great pain when they are overcome by the ecstasy of a wonderful orgasm. But, tonight, my first time, it did scare me until she told me how marvelous she felt.

She collapsed over me, kissing me, still moving up and down, "Mmm, Alan, that was nice. Really nice. Was it good? Think you'd ever want to do this again?"

"Oh, it was wonderful. Perfect, and, yes, oh, yes, I'd love to do it again. Maybe right now."

"Well, I didn't mean it exactly that way, but, what the hell, the storm is still going on, we might as well be doing something, right," and she rolled off me and added, "You do me now," and I got up between her legs and tried to put my dick back in her.

"Oh, I think you might need a little help," and she got up on her knees and began to suck me. My dick did just what any sixteen-year old dick would do, just like a rock.

"Okay, you're good and hard now. Sherry's magic mouth did the trick," and she rolled on her back, spread her legs and I got up and pushed into her. Oh, it was wonderful. I just couldn't believe that girls walk around all the time with their wonderful pussies between their legs, so warm, so inviting, so slippery on my cock.

And there I was, my second fuck of my life. As we were laying in each other's arms, Sherry said, "Get some condoms tomorrow, Alan, I'll set things up for you, okay? See how much I love my sister? But it was nice breaking you in, maybe we'll have another chance to fuck again though Lori might just keep you fucked-out."

We slept together that night, each of us waking throughout the hours before dawn, groping, feeling, kissing. Then, as the sun came up, I woke her to tell her I was going back to my bed so we wouldn't get caught.

"Just remember, get condoms, and take it slow. Me, I love to fuck at the drop of a hat. Take your time with my sister. Kiss her lots, suck her boobs, lick her pussy, oh, lick her a lot. Until she cums. Then fuck her. She'll love you forever. That's for sure. Girls love being licked. Do it lots. Have fun, fuck her good, Alan," and I went back to my empty bed.

You already know what my number one priority was the next day. Right. A whole box and I was hoping I would need to go buy more.

Now, I didn't know what Sherry had in mind but when I did see Lori, nothing seemed different, out of the ordinary. So, I decided to just wait it out. Sherry said she'd set things up.

The day went by, supper was over, TV was watched, oh, well, Lori and Sherry went off to bed, what the hell, I thought, and off I went.

I was half asleep when I felt a touch on my shoulder.


Chapter 2

"I'm afraid that we might have another storm like we had last night, Alan. Can I sleep with you?"

I held open the covers and she slipped in next to me. I rolled toward her and put my arm over her, she was naked! Lori, shy, quiet Lori, naked.

"You'll protect me, Alan?" she giggled. "Sherry told you I need protection, right?"

"Don't worry, Lori, you're safe in my hands."

I reached down and pulled off my pajama bottoms and she almost instantly had her hand on my cock. I hugged her to me, putting my leg up over her and kissed her over and over.

"This is so nice, Alan, I've dreamed about this and now it's really happening. It feels so sexy to be with you like this, all naked and everything. Your thing is really hard."

"It's near something it wants, Lori, simple as that."

"You want me, really?"

"Oh, yes, storm or no storm," and I started pushing my hand between her legs. She raised her top leg and I started rubbing her. Like her sister, Lori's pubes were shaved, nice and smooth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.