Phoenix - Cover

Phoenix

Copyright© 2010 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Claiborne High is in trouble. The wolves (parents) suspect the constant sex. A few students attempt to save Claiborne and its unique social aspects.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Watching Greg, Hanna and Cheryl work was an education. I'd thought Irene and Alex were fast. These three dropped in and out of modules in Claiborne 1 as if they had the complete source code in front of them. They made a lot of very tiny changes, some in modules I had never even considered. When they were done, they saved their work rather than compiling it.

"First," Cheryl said, "let's look at the way Claiborne is right now." She touched a key, and we saw the same things we'd seen every day: everyone was naked, and there was a lot of sexual contact.

"Now, let's run our changes. Don't worry, this isn't the actual Claiborne, this is a clone we created a few hours ago."

The screen fuzzed, and then it was like looking at Claiborne 1. Hanna took us on a swooping tour. There were some additional doors, and the behavior was like what we'd seen in our old schools.

"The first major change is the social atmosphere," Greg said. "We can't stop it, and we can't hide it. Instead we'll put it out in front of everyone. Anyone can drop in at any time to inspect it."

"Including the restrooms?" Irene asked.

"Including those," Greg said. "Of course they won't see a typical restroom. Show them, Hanna."

We zoomed in through the restroom door. There were couches and tables in both of them, but no toilets or urinals.

"Going to the bathroom isn't a relevant concept in The Construct," Greg said, "so we eliminated it."

"Show them the additions," Cheryl said. "This is the part I worked on, and my favorite."

We glided through one of the doors. It led down a short hall, and emerged in the town she'd designed. Hanna spun the view. In the past Claiborne had stood by itself in an open field. Now it was part of the town.

"The other doors go to various destinations," Greg said. "We'll let you explore them. There are a dozen, and with no P.E., you should have time."

"I was hoping we'd be able to keep Claiborne the way it was," I said.

"That isn't possible," Greg said. "Ever since parents began to get involved in their kids' education again, we haven't been able to do it."

"Will you change the content?" Shannon asked.

Hanna and Greg both shook their heads. "No. That's one of the strengths of Claiborne, and we are not going to change that."

"You'll get a lot of opposition to that."

Cheryl gave Shannon a cold smile. "You've already started taking care of that. We're counting on you continuing your work."

"What if something happens to me? I'm just one person."

"They'd have to change the programming," Cheryl said, "and the eight of us are the only ones who can do that, at least for now. Any changes will be to the clone you created."

We looked at each other. There wasn't much we could do to stop this. "When will this go into effect?" I asked.

"Monday, if you approve, or a week from Monday," Greg said. "The longer you put it off, the worse things could get."

"It's Tuesday now," I said. "How about if we talk about it among ourselves."

"We need to know pretty soon," Greg replied. "The computer changes won't take long, but we want to tell the students and faculty."

We nodded, and left. We went back to the lab and jumped into their clone. It felt strange walking these halls with clothes on. After a bit, though, Irene went over to one of the new doors. She tugged it open, and we followed her through it.

We were in a restaurant, and I was wearing a good dress. The boys were also dressed nicely. We looked around, and returned. We checked the other doors—one was a mountain lodge with snow and skiing—and in each case we were appropriately dressed. It wasn't until we got to the last one that we brightened up.

We stepped out into a bungalow surrounded by palm trees and white sand. There was a breeze blowing through, and the sound of surf in the distance. I was wearing the bikini I hadn't worn in more than a year; Irene was also in a bikini, while Shannon was in shorts and a tee-shirt.

"Check it out," Jared said while Irene, Shannon and I examined each other. I walked over and looked over his shoulder. There were a few people on the beach, and a small shopping area just a few yards away.

"Everyone's topless," Irene said. She reached up and untied her top. After a moment I did the same. It'd been rather tight anyway. Shannon pulled off her tee-shirt and bra. We left them in the bungalow and went outside.

First, all of the signs were in French. Second, with one or two exceptions, every woman was topless. And third, the beach was fantastic, the water much warmer than the Pacific at Seaside, and the sun making me feel light-headed.

We explored the place for an hour before reluctantly going back to the clone. I jumped a bit when we did. I didn't have to consciously change clothes. Just a snap, and like that I was a fully-clothed and proper young lady.

"Will people have a cow about that?" I asked when we were safely back in the halls.

"They'll have a cow about everything," Shannon said. "But they're right, people will check everything."

"Only America still has a hang-up about going topless," Irene said. "There will be a lot of objections, but I think they can be overcome."

"We need a couple of historical ones," I said. "Greece, Rome, and a couple of other places. Maybe some that are recent, too."

Alex grinned. "Let's see what they did. I'd be in favor of making that beach door only available through some other place. We'll put a US beach there for the prudes."

Jared and Irene nodded. "That'll work."

We returned to the lab and spent some time looking at the code. Eventually we saw how to change it, and set up a test module. This was new, and none of us wanted to make too big a change, at least in the new clone.

We let things stay that way the next day. I felt a renewed urgency to get all of the sex I could. That included with Shannon. We hadn't done anything for some time, and this might be the only chance we would have. I didn't feel the need to have sex with other girls, but there was something about her, the fierce determination, the cleverness, and the way she could relax and laugh, that made me want to be with her. That didn't mean I wanted to have sex with her, that sort of flowed from the other, and while nice, wasn't the be-all and end-all of our relationship.

"Do you see any alternative?" Irene asked when we were in chat mode that night.

"None." All of us replied that way.

"I want that one other change," Alex said. "Tell them."

"Only in person," I said.

We met, we told them, and then left, feeling said.

Friday started normally, but after the morning classes we all felt the urges that we got on the last day of the school term. We had ourselves a nice, old-fashioned orgy. The guys recovered in seconds, and we were all soon a mess. I didn't even get sore, which had happened a couple of times.

This time it was different. Suddenly girls looked sexy, and I have a vague memory of licking male cream out of more than one girl's sex, and having it done to me. Some girl spent a while playing with my boobs, and I used my fingers to drive another girl up the wall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.