Company Dominated Cuckolds
Chapter 4: Things take a strange turn

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Things take a strange turn - Following suggestions from a memebr on here. A on going story jumping 25 years ahead from the story entitled ELEANOR'S DESCENT. where George is now married but still liking to be a cuckold, unbeknown to him his son plans to do just that.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was about three weeks after Dad came home and a few things had changed; firstly Jon had found he liked having his cock sucked by men and had taken occasionally to visiting a glory hole he had heard about; He still fucked his mother regularly and enjoyed making his own dad suck his spunk from his mother.

The second major change was that Having not only taken over the home; Jonathon now took over the finances as well; first time his father handed over his bank account with a power of attorney for his son was so strange; but proved that George had now totally accepted his diminished role in the family. As a result of this change; George was sent out to a sex shop specialising in cross dressers and told to purchase a set of 38DD false boobs set with appropriate crotch less panties and bra set.

Then after a further four weeks; George came home in a panic; his boss was interviewing for possible promotions and insisted in those in the running entertain him, his wife and two teenage daughters for a full evening meal. Jonathon realised that their routine evening of dad dressing as Georgina; as they had come to call him was not going be acceptable so a compromise was agreed; he could wear trousers and a shirt and leave off his bust but he still had to wear his panties and tights beneath those trousers.

It was at this time that Stella announced she was expecting and was about six or seven weeks pregnant. Jonathon smiled but George wore a worried expression; supposing someone found out it was not his and was in fact his own son who had made his wife pregnant.

On the night George's boss was coming to dinner; George prepared the meal himself for one of the side effects of him becoming cuckolded was his passion for cooking which he had proved he was good at. At seven thirty the door bell rang and a prim and proper Stella answered it.

She led in the family and George introduced everyone; "Stella this is Bill my boss; Bill this is Stella my wife and my Son Jonathon!" George announced.

There was silence before Jonathon reached out and shook hands with Bill, then hastily Bill introduced his wife Simone and twin eighteen year old daughters; Gemma and Clara. As they settled into the living room Jonathon suggested he help George prepare some drinks in the kitchen. Once out of sight of the others; Jon turned to his father and said all deals are off; fuck off upstairs and get your normal clothes on wimp.

George panicked and asked why; He only got a slapped face for his answer and just then Bill stepped into the kitchen. Knowing to continue to argue now would damage his chances of further development at work George excused himself and headed for the stairs. "Well if it isn't cock sucking Bill!" Jonathon began.

An embarrassed Bill held his finger up to his mouth; indicating he should be silent. Such was Jon's confidence now as a dominant male that he simply slapped Bill's face and told him to shut the fuck up. Quickly Jon asked if Simone knew of his extra marital liaisons with other men. Blushing even redder Bill confessed she did and what was more she encouraged him to do so. But he said he did not want Jon's father to know or his prestige would be shot to pieces at work.

Jon now answered with one word perfect! He told Bill to relax for it was a good evening for everything to come out into the open and besides he thought Bill had a real fuckable family and he even hinted he had always wanted to fuck a pair of twins.

Bill was about to blow his top when George gingerly entered the kitchen as Georgina; Jon simply ordered Bill on to his knees and the lifting Georgina's skirt he made bill suck on the cock he found there. He warned them to continue or face more punishment as he slipped into the living room and had a word with Simone. She immediately stood rather blushing and followed him out to the kitchen; there she saw George dressed as Georgina and her own husband was on his knees sucking away at a man's cock.

Simone was about to storm out when Jon slid his and up her skirt and smiled as he discovered she too must be a slut for she had no knickers on and her shaved cunt felt extremely sticky. Suddenly with three fingers pressed against her cunt Simone grunted a sexy groan; as she felt them slip inside her hot wet cunt. Just then A sound behind Simone attracted their attention and there stood the twins Gemma and Clara. "Mother you promised!" the screamed together.

Simone turned and immediately responded, "I know but look at your father; he promised this would not happen around you too; and besides I have to be honest I miss a healthy cock!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.