Runestone - Cover

Runestone

Copyright© 2010 by Daniellekitten

Chapter 1: "What do you see?"

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: "What do you see?" - The third installment of the Seven Kingdom series. Kyrsta is a woman who has a wonderful gift, when her mother is killed, she becomes the weapon of the man who killed her. Christian Gage is a man forced out of his time and taken to a new world. Would he be strong enough to save Kyrsta or would he become lost in the Second Kingdom?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Slow  

The man that uttered those words was fierce, his eyes cruel and hard as they stared down at his seer. He was a handsome man with a crooked scar that bisected one rugged cheek, marring his perfect mien. A white linen shirt hung from wide shoulders, ties crisscrossing the fitted material around his waist.

Black leather molded to his muscular hips and thighs, a decorative codpiece fitting snugly over that piece of flesh he was most proud of.

"Kyrsta," he growled when she didn't answer at first. She looked up, her soft heather colored eyes taking in his measure.

"Now is the time, Mitas, if you wish your campaign to be successful. The marriage contracts will be signed and the ceremony will be held by the new moon. You must strike before the union is approved for their combined forces will outman yours."

Mitas reached out, grasping her cheek as she sat on the stairs of the dais in his throne room. They were alone, for her powers were stronger when she was one to one with the vision's owner. He'd allowed her a pillow to cushion her on the stone stairs but she refused to use it, not wanting anything from the man who'd usurped her mother's throne.

Kyrsta tossed her head, her tawny curls bouncing around her soft shoulders. Pulling away from his hands, she gathered her runes in their stone cup, rattling them softly before tossing them onto the stone tablet that lay across her lap.

"What now?" Mitas asked, his tone eager. His dark eyes took in her appearance, feeling the surge of lust that she always caused in him sending his cock to its full eager length. If he didn't need her powers so very much, he'd have made her his the day he'd taken the second kingdom as his own.

She'd been fierce, her tablet and runes in their cup at the floor at her feet, a short sword in her hand.

He could tell from the way she held it, that she hadn't the same fighting skills as her mother, instead having inherited her grandmother's visions and ability to read the runes. She'd been easily taken, his hands holding her back pressed to his front, his cock pushing against the softness of her ass. He'd have taken her then, but she reminded him of the legend that went with her powers. When she lost her virgin's veil, her powers would be gone as well.

It had been a close thing for his lust had been almost as fierce as his desire for conquest. Instead of taking her, he'd forced her to watch as he'd fucked her maid, laughing at the hatred and loathing he could see in her eyes as he'd plunged his cock into the unwilling body of the girl beneath him. When he'd finished, as his sperm flowed through the length of his cock, he'd grabbed Kyrsta's hair, his lips finding hers, kissing her with all the passion he'd spent on the little mewling wretch beneath him.

She'd fought, making the kiss even hotter for him and he let his hands fill with her breasts, squeezing cruelly. "I will have you," he'd growled, tearing his mouth from hers as her teeth had dug into his lip, drawing blood. "I will fuck you until all you see is me and you will weep for every drop of blood you spill of mine."

"Then I hope I cry for years," she hissed. "I long for the day that you lay gutted upon my mother's throne and my people rule once more." She flinched back as he raised his hand threateningly. Instead of hitting her, he pulled his softening cock out of her maid, blood mixed semen spilling onto the girl's soft white thighs. He pulled Kyrsta close, rubbing his stained flesh against her cloth covered thigh until he was hard once more.

His hands tore at her blouse, spilling full mounds of soft flesh, tipped with rose colored nipples that hardened in the cool evening air. "You are beautiful," he'd growled, tugging at those hardened nubs, his breath catching as she moaned in pain. "Bring her in," he'd called and Kyrsta had gasped as her mother's beaten and bruised body had been dragged into the room.

Allaria's eyes had widened in shock at the sight of her daughter being so roughly and crudely fondled by the man who'd beaten her and her troops. "No," she moaned, her hands reaching for her daughter, wanting only to stop the torturous caresses.

"Ah, so you still have some fight left in you," Mitas had laughed, moving so that Kyrsta stood before him, his hands cupping her breasts, making sure that her mother had an excellent view of her daughter's corruption. "I find that I like this daughter of yours. Is there any reason that I shouldn't take her now, while you watch?"

Allaria took a step forward, stopped only by the sword that pushed at her stomach. "What do you want?" she demanded. "Do you wish my blood, my throne, my heart? What will make you stop this madness?" She nodded as another of Mitas' men fell on top of Kyrsta's maid, thrusting his cock into the struggling maid.

"Give up your rights to the throne of the Second Kingdom."

Allaria stared into Kyrsta's eyes. She could see her daughter's pleading, her willingness to fight this madman even as he began to tear at the rest of her gown. "I give up my rights as Matriarch of the Second Kingdom and any rights of my heirs." A sob caught at her throat and she reached out for her daughter. "Please," she begged, beaten by her love for her daughter.

Mitas laughed, pushing the girl towards her mother even as he nodded his head at his man. Kyrsta cried out in horror as the sword bit deep into her mother's flesh, a scream torn from her as her mother's body was pushed from the tip of the sword to land upon the stone floor. "Mother, no..."

She fell to her knees, rolling the body, seeing death slowly leach into her mother's eyes. Allaria gasped once. "I ... love..." she managed to say and then she was gone.

"You son of a bitch," she screamed, rising and turning toward Mitas, utter loathing in her eyes. "I will kill you." The words were screamed, the hatred coming from deep within her.

Mitas caught her unsheathed claws, laughing as he easily subdued her. His hands held hers crossed over her beautiful breasts and he listened as she panted, struggling madly against him. His cock was pressing against her, his lust causing him to thrust against her even as he couldn't bury his hardened tool into her. "Continue and I will be forced to take your ass, Kyrsta. It is a beautiful name, love and it suits you well."

"Let me go and I'll cut that rancid piece of flesh from your body and stuff it down your throat."

Mitas chuckled. He held her easily with one hand, snapping his fingers with the other. The wide throne room doors were thrown open and her mother's court advisors were brought in. Six women, all beautiful, most with graying hair and eyes that had seen much in this life filed in. "Cease your struggles or I will be forced to have these women given to my army. Will you be as willful when they are raped over and over until they are dead?"

She slowly stopped moving, allowing herself to be held by him. Kyrsta heard a scream and watched as her younger sister, Mara was brought into the room. She took one look at her mother's dead body and began screaming.

"Calm her down," Mitas growled. "Calm her down or she'll be in the same shape your mother is."

"You're a bastard," Kyrsta said, pulling at her blouse to cover her breasts before she went to her sister, pulling the terrified girl into her arms. She stroked Mara's beautiful blonde hair, rocking her gently. She slowly pulled her to the side of the room, shielding her from the avarice of Mitas' men.

Mitas had the council of women removed from the throne room as well as Kyrsta's mother. Then he strode up to the dais that held her mother's throne and sank down onto the throne. He ran his hand through his hair and smiled at the two girls. "Tell me what you see?" he said, nodding his head at her rune stones and tablet.

"You wish me to read for you?" Her voice was full of the disbelief that he would think she would help him in any way. "You're a more arrogant bastard than I thought."

Mitas sighed heavily. "Listen to me and listen carefully, Kyrsta. I might not be able to take you as I wish, but, that doesn't keep me from killing your sister. Now, read for me!"

Kyrsta glared at the man, then she hugged her sister, whispering comforting words into her ear before going to her tablet and stones. It was the first of many readings she'd done for him since that first day and every time she had to force herself to tell him the truth. Many times she saw forecasts of his doom. But Mitas had that part figured out as well. He'd threatened her, in front of his men. If he died in any way on any of the missions he went on, Mara and Kyrsta were to be torn apart, physically, limb from limb.

If it had only been Kyrsta, she would have sent him to his doom with not a second thought. But for Mara, she would do anything. As long as she proved useful to Mitas, Mara and she lived in a luxurious suite of rooms. They were fed from the finest that the castle chef could concoct. Mara was able to keep her tutors and go on with her life pretty much as it had been before Mitas had defeated their mother. Only Kyrsta was forced to deal with Mitas and his constant lusting gazes and roaming hands.

Now, she sat forward, staring at Mitas as he rubbed his hands together and paced, planning out loud of how he would take the first kingdom and who he would put on the throne to handle affairs there. He enjoyed the thoughts of the coming battle and the fear just the saying of his name would wreak upon his enemies. "You've done well, Kyrsta. You've done very well. Now throw them once more and tell me of the riches that shall be mine when I claim the throne of the first Kingdom."

Kyrsta scooped up the black and white, oblong shaped stones and let them drop into the stone cup. Shaking them, she glanced at Mitas before she let them fall. She stared at the shape they had fallen in, the two sided white and black stones bouncing off the tablet's raised sides. She flicked through them carefully and gasped. Glancing up at Mitas, she looked quickly down at the stones.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.