Every Second Counts
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Mixz

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A fictional story surrounding Jalonie, a gay college student who deals with heartache and new experiences all while making a lot of bad choices and some accidental good ones.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Enema   Size   Foot Fetish   Body Modification   Slow   Caution   Violence   School   Transformation   Prostitution  

7 hours later... 8:00a.m.

"Look Davis, I don't even want to hear about this. You had no right to interrogate those boys without any evidence of it being an accident or not." said the police chief.

"But sir, I didn't just go in blind! I have a feeling about this." pleaded Davis.

"Feeling or not, this isn't even a murder case! The boy's fine! Sure, he's in a coma, but so what!"

"So what? What do you mean so what? That boy could be fighting for his life! And he can't tell us if he got punched off or not. Please chief. Those other two kids already told me that some other guy named Jalonie is involved. We at least have suspicion, chief! And--"

"Videau Davis." said the chief, cutting Davis off in mid sentence.

"Yeah chief?" responded Davis feeling that the outcome wouldn't end in his favor.

"Why do you want this case so bad?"

"Well, to be honest..." said Davis, hesitating. "If you could be unbiased for a second?"

"I'm always unbiased." said the chief, grinning.

"Chief!"

"OK, OK ... What is it?"

"Well, this victim ... Kellion Wyndom ... is my brother's ... my brother's..."

"He's your brother's ... Davis just tell me!" yelled the chief while getting impatient"

"He's my brother's mate." mumbled Davis, feeling his chest tighten.

The chief chuckled, "Ha! Davis, I'm 57 years old. You can't surprise me with little details like that these days." The chief then smirked, "Besides, it's 2010; everybody's gay!" said the chief laughing even harder.

"Chief, I really don't see what's so funny." Davis said, feeling as if the chief was mocking him.

"Listen Davis! I'll give you this case, but wrap it up quick! God knows we can't let the media find this out, especially since they just had that gay bashing story a couple of months back."

"Thank you Chief. You won't regret it!"

"Wow." said Jodi, unenthused, "What a night. I think the only good that came out of last night was all the sex." Jodi chuckled to himself, "And not bad sex at all." said Jodi as he thought back.

"Ahh! Mmmm! Damn, Jodi!" said Jalonie, while in ecstasy. "Yeah Jalonie, nigga ... Fuck! You love this shit don't you?" said Jodi while feeding Jalonie's asshole stroke for stroke. "Yeaaah!" responded Jalonie, while meeting every last of Jodi's smooth strokes. Jalonie arched his back as his face met the pillow. Jodi took Jalonie's right hand in his own while still f^cking from behind. Jodi then took his left arm and placed it under Jalonie's stomach. He pulled Jalonie up so that he could kiss the back of his neck which gave Jalonie the go to begin bouncing on Jodi's dick. Jodi started to kiss on Jalonie's cheek and then went to meet Jalonie's lips, but Jalonie turned his head.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.