Every Second Counts - Cover

Every Second Counts

Copyright© 2010 by Mixz

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A fictional story surrounding Jalonie, a gay college student who deals with heartache and new experiences all while making a lot of bad choices and some accidental good ones.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Enema   Size   Foot Fetish   Body Modification   Slow   Caution   Violence   School   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Oh sh^t!" Cameron exclaimed as Davonte nibbled at his high yellow, soft stomach.

"You like that sh^t?" Davonte whispered as he persisted not to miss an inch of Cameron's mid section. From Cameron's red nipples to the cuts at his hips; from the belly button to the tip of Cameron's d^ck, Davonte's tongue slowly became the ruler of Cameron's body. Cameron could barely contain the urge he had to return the favor; sucking Davonte's fingers as if it were his favorite lollipop.

"Shit!" Cameron yelled as he turned his attention to Jodi f^cking him slowly but thrusting his d^ck in deeper and deeper with every stroke. Jodi was invited off of BGC by Cameron and Davonte to join them on their last night together before Davonte had to go back to his life as Jalonie's perfect man.

Jodi pulled his d^ck out Cameron, but for just a moment to soothe Cameron's a^shole with his tongue and to taste his victory of claiming Cameron's a^s as his own. "Mmmmmm!" Cameron moaned as he took Davonte's d^ck down his throat; sucking harder and harder the more Jodi sent him into ecstasy.

Davonte couldn't take it anymore. He needed to be inside of Cameron, now! He jumped up and nearly threw Jodi out of Cameron's a^s. Just as he was about force himself into Cameron's a^shole a door slammed.

"Tay?" Jalonie said in a low, yet estatic voice from the living room.

"Oh my God! Was that Jalonie?" Cameron and Davonte said together perfectly as if they were in a church choir.

"Cam, is Davonte here? Please tell me he's in here with you!" Davonte said louder while noticing faint voices from a lit bedroom.

Cameron quickly kicked Davonte off of him and on the side of his bed opposite from the bedroom door. Just as quickly as Davonte hit the floor the bedroom door flew open.

"Cameron, is Davonte here?" Jalonie asked with hope in his eyes, ignoring his naked friend and guest.

"Ummm ... Jalonie, Davonte is out of town, remember? And I'm a little busy here as you can see." Cameron said hinting at Jodi.

"I don't know about any Davonte, but there's always room for a fourth person, especially one with a sweet face like his, right Will?" said Jodi.

"Will?" said Jalonie with a confused, yet suspicious look on his face, "And what fourth person?"

"Oh, I'm expecting a little more company later ... And I don't be telling these boys my real name or nothing. That how you get cauaght up," Cameron chuckled.

"Caught up? N^gga we just f^cking! I ain't really into ya'll like that." Jodi interjected, "Look, why we stopped anyway? If ya'll on some stupid sh^t I could be out!"

"Cameron why does he keep saying 'ya'll'?" Jalonie said, starting to form a synopsis of all of this.

"Huh?" said Cameron, while thinking of his next move.

"I said, why does he keep saying ya'll?"

Jodi started to look just as confused as Jalonie did, thinking about the situation transpiring as well. "Will, should I be leaving?" Jodi said, now in a more uneasy voice.

"Davonte..." Jalonie said in a voice of despair. Jalonie hoped what he was thinking wasn't real, but Cameron's silence backed up his argument too well. He took a few steps and didn't know why. Something in him made him move closer to the bed. The closer he got, he could see something poking out on the other side of the bed. He walked around slowly, hoping and wishing this isn't what he was thinking. Tears began to form as his worst nightmare became true. There was Davonte, laying there naked, faced down beside his best friend's bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.