Every Second Counts - Cover

Every Second Counts

Copyright© 2010 by Mixz

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A fictional story surrounding Jalonie, a gay college student who deals with heartache and new experiences all while making a lot of bad choices and some accidental good ones.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Enema   Size   Foot Fetish   Body Modification   Slow   Caution   Violence   School   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Sh^t, just like that ... Ahhh! Yes! F^ck!" Jalonie screamed out in both pain and pleasure as this so-called thug he met in the parking lot outside of the bar was f^cking him the hardest he'd ever felt, just like he'd asked.

He hated him so much. He just wanted to forget that he ever existed; nothing would make him happier. And this was his answer; or was it?

"Ahhh! Juni, n^gga I'm about to nut! Ahhhhh!" the thug exploded relentlessly into Jalonie's a^s and Jalonie didn't stop him. Jalonie wanted every ounce of him; every drop of a new life without "him." Jalonie backed into the thug, causing the thug to fall back so that he be on top could be on top of the thug.

Turning around with the thug's d^ck still inside him, Jalonie started riding hard and the yelled, "Don't stop! I need more daddy! Don't stop! You know you want it. Just take it! Take this a^s again!"

24 hours earlier...

"Jalonie, boo I just told you I won't make it in until tomorrow. I miss you too, but I'ma need you to practice some patience, sir."

"Don't tell me to practice no f^cking patience! You were supposed to be back from your so-called class trip to Argentina, like, yesterday, Davonte, sir"

"Look I know I'm late and you're probably planning some big welcome home party 'hint, hint'," said Davonte, while fumbling through his bag for something.

"Don't hint, hint me!" said Jalonie, cutting Davonte off.

"Sir do you need to step to the side while you look for your ticket," a man said in the background to Davonte in a deep voice.

"Oh sorry" said Davonte, "Loni, baby, let me call you back."

Click...

"So what did he say?" said Kel, 1 of 2 of Jalonie's best friends. Jalonie met Kel at a sex party his other best friend, Cameron, was hosting one night to help pay for his tuition. Cameron was a friend out of high school. Both him and Jalonie "came out" together to their mom and dad's at the same time.

"Ugh ... He might not be back 'til late tonight." said Jalonie dissappointed that he has to wait even longer for his 2 year boyfriend to come home. They started going together after their 1st date. Davonte took Jalonie to a restaurant and took him back to the dorms where this 22 year old, 6'4 185lbs, caramel skinned, beautiful smiling, rock hard bodied man, named Davonte started to undress Jalonie's 19 year old, 5'10 175lbs, soft light skinned body. This was one of those "sex on the first dates" that actually did work out. Things were so much more simpler in freshman year for Jalonie. They both stayed in the same dorm room. Now Jalonie still stays in the dorms, while Davonte stays in the fraternity apartments 5 miles off campus.

"Oh well at least he'll still be surprised," said Kel.

"Surprised at what? We can't expect everybody to be here for his 'LATE' birthday party at 3 in the morning, OMG!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.