Louisa - Cover

Louisa

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Carmina let her Green Card expire, putting her at risk, along with her sixteen year old daughter, Louisa. Threatened with deportation by the sons of the household where she is employed as a housekeeper, a series of events begin where the boys have their way with Carmina and then the virgin Louisa.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Stan's breath settled into a normal pattern as had Louisa's. Stan had kept his arms on her shoulders and then began to trace down her arms then up along her sides, brushing against the sides of her breasts. "Mmmmm, that feels nice," Louisa said softly to him.

She heard Billy scoot near and he whispered to Stan, "I want my turn."

Louisa laughed softly at that and Stan sensed her mood and said very quietly, "If it's OK with Louisa."

Then Billy put his hand on her head stroked her hair and drew near, whispering, "Louisa, can I have my turn now?"

Louisa laughed as did Stan. Billy said, "What?"

"Nothing," said Stan.

Then Louisa, said, "Sure Billy. As soon as Stan gets off of me."

"But, I don't want to do it that way. I want to be able to play with your tits while I fuck you," he said.

"That's OK with me," Louisa replied.

"I don't mind Billy.

"Really, I think it will be fun," Louisa told Billy.

"Just unhitch me and I'll lie on my back and you can be on top of me.

"OK?"

As Stan got off of Louisa and they started to unclasp her wrists, Mort bellowed, "What are you doing?"

"I want to fuck her face to face," Billy said strongly, seeming to take the wind out of Mort's objection.

Then to Mort's surprise, as Louisa worked her way up to a kneeling position. Twisting her head around as far as it would go, she said, "Mort, it's OK with me.

"I promise I won't struggle or try to get away. If that's what Billy wants, it's OK with me."

Effectively silenced, Mort just sat and watched Louisa roll over on her back, hands unchained but the bar still firmly attached to her ankles.

She heard a zipper being moved and a whoosh as pants slid down legs. A few move clothing shuffles and Billy straddled her stomach, settling his naked butt on her pelvis. Louisa reached up and accidentally drew the strap around her wrist along Billy's arm. Billy protested, "Ow!"

"Sorry," replied Louisa. "I didn't mean to scratch you."

"Please take these off. That way I won't hurt you again."

When Billy had complained, Stan was right there next to them and heard her request. Somehow he trusted Louisa and as Billy took off her left cuff, he took off her right one.

"Thank you," Louisa said, rubbing her freed wrists. The cuffs had chafed her a little and was glad to be free of them.

Then she reached over again, found Billy's hands and brought them to her chest. Placing his hands on her breasts, encouraged him to massage her there.

He leaned into her and flicked his tongue over her engorged nipple. She shuddered.

"Did I hurt you?" asked Billy.

"No. Just the opposite. Do it again. It feels nice."

"Oh," said Billy, "I never did this before.

"Well, almost," he added after a quick thought.

Leaning in again, he swiped his tongue over her sensitive nipple and felt her shudder under him. Three more swipes with his tongue and three more vibrations made Billy laugh.

Louisa laughed too. Then she gasped as his lips surrounded her right breast and he began to suckle. "Mmmmmm," she purred.

Her hands went up to his head and she ran her fingers through Billy's short hair. Ran her fingers up and down his neck and then down over his sides and to his hips. Back again her hands traced over Billy's skin.

Billy purred back at her through his mouth as he pressed into her breast, humming.

Louisa's body tingled from the feeling of him humming into her that way. Then, Louisa lifted Billy's face up off her breast and brought his lips to hers. She kissed him, holding his face gently to hers.

Billy gasped into her mouth. She sucked his breath into herself and opened her mouth letting his open with it.

Darting her tongue into his, she felt the tip meet his. She danced around his tongue and he let his dart into her mouth.

Louisa, pursed her lips and sucked on his tongue, making him gasp again. Then she lifted his head from hers and whispered to him to slide down.

"Put your legs inside of mine," Louisa told Billy and he settled in with his hardness pressing into her crotch. When Louisa tried to spread her knees apart to give Billy access to her, the bar on her ankles got in the way.

"Stan," she asked. "Could you unhitch that bar so I can bend my knees up so Billy can go at it?"

Without saying a word, Stan did one better and unhitched her ankle cuffs too.

Then he asked Louisa if she would like the neck collar removed. She touched it and ran her fingers over it, feeling each one of the diamond shaped metal studs there. Thought for a few seconds and told Stan, "No. I like it. It makes me feel I belong. Belong to you three. I'm OK with that now.

"I don't know why, but I do feel I belong."

When Louisa's ankles were freed, she bent her knees far apart and Billy settled with his sex pressing against hers. He rubbed against her but just didn't seem to be able to get himself into the right position.

"Here, let me guide you in," Louisa told Billy.

Reaching down she took hold of his penis, slid it along her cleft, lubricating the tip getting Billy to gasp. Then she placed the tip at her entrance.

When she told Billy to push, he slid right into her.

"This is fantastic," Billy exclaimed as he thrust into her and then pulled back and almost out of her.

"Am I doing it right," he asked Louisa.

"Fine," she told him. "it feels great to me. You fill me right up!"

Billy laughed at that and thrust into her with a little more force. Louisa tilted her hips upward and bent her knees, pulling her feet off the floor.

His next thrust went deeper into her and she cried out as his pelvis crushed against hers. Capturing the top of her crack between their two pelvises, Billy had unwittingly stimulated her clitoris. Sparks flew around her sex and up, deep into her pelvis.

Billy, stopped, looking down at Louisa fearing her had hurt her in some way because of her loud cry.

"Billy, don't stop. That feels so good. Please. Don't stop.

Again he thrust into her and when his pelvis bounded again hers, she jumped again and gave another soft cry.

"Ooooohhh," she purred and she reached over to his hands and placed them on her breasts and then reaching above his elbows encouraged him to lie on her.

Of the three, Billy was closest to her size and their bodies fit together well. She loved the head to toe, well, almost head to toe body contact. She loved the flashes that went through her each time Billy thrust into her.

Louisa told Billy to speed up. "Go faster," she said. "Harder. It's ... O ... K... ," she said and then stopped in mid sentence.

She felt Billy tense above her. Felt his stomach spasm. Then she felt one last firm thrust from Billy and that familiar warming spewed again inside of her.

Billy's body throbbed several times and he pushed his pelvis firmly against hers as he orgasmed.

Sorry that it was all over so quickly, Louisa kept silent as Billy recovered. She hugged him and ran her fingers along his back and up his sides while Billy panted from his exercise.

After a few minutes, he returned from the sexual afterglow and moving his lips near her ear in a soft whisper, asking again, "Did I do it right?

"Yes, Billy. It was great ... the best!"

Billy's body rippled above hers as he laughed and said, "Really?"

"Yes, Billy ... Really," came her reply. Then she added, "I have to pee. Would you get off me so I can pee?"

After Billy got off of her, Louisa got to her knees and held out her hand. "Mort. I need to pee. Please take me into the bathroom so I can pee." Then after a moment's thought, she added, "And I need to get cleaned up so if it is OK with you, I'd like to shower too."

Mort had been watching everything and was confused. At first Louisa had seemed to be belligerent but now seemed to be going along with things. But, her request was reasonable.

"OK," he said in a calm voice and took her hand. Helped her stand up, then he grabbed her wrist.

She reached over with her other hand, drew his hand off her wrist and moved her fingers so she was holding his wrist, not him holding hers. That way, her hand was being led by Mort but not constrained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.