Louisa - Cover

Louisa

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Carmina let her Green Card expire, putting her at risk, along with her sixteen year old daughter, Louisa. Threatened with deportation by the sons of the household where she is employed as a housekeeper, a series of events begin where the boys have their way with Carmina and then the virgin Louisa.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thursday night, Carmina cried herself to sleep again. Scared for her and her daughter. Scared what awaited them in the morning at the Larch's.

She was up early, long in the face and still tired from the fitful sleep. "How can I do this to my daughter?" crashed over and over through her mind.

Not that she had a choice.

There was nowhere she could return to if she was deported.

Nowhere!

Deportation would mean almost certain death to her or at the least, being relegated to a brothel. The Cartel that killed her husband would see to that. She was doomed if she was deported.

Louisa was something else.

Young. Petite. Pretty ... Louisa would be impressed into the 'White Trade.' Never to be seen or heard from again.

As bad as it was, this was a better option for both of them.

The weekend would end quickly enough she reasoned. How bad could it be. After all, even though the boys had had their way with her, she had survived.

Even though Louisa was a virgin, she would survive too. Then they could go on with their lives.

Given time, Carmina thought, we could arrange to move away.

Go somewhere nobody knew them.

Get free of the Larches.

Be free from the darkness of their sons.

Forget how they were treated.

Let the memories of what they were forced to do, fade into distant memories.

Or at the least, that's what Carmina thought.

Hoped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.