Team Teaching - Cover

Team Teaching

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I really needed a better grade in my Law class but what I got was more in line with sex-ed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

If I was honest, I'd tell you that I'm basically an average student. Probably B's and C's. But, I want to go to law school and become an attorney, so I knew I need good grades to get into a decent law school. So, I was working extra hard my junior year to stay on the honor roll.

Then, right before the end of the term, we were told what grades we should expect. I had all A's and B's except for, damn, my law class, it was going to be a C-plus.

Shit, there goes the honor roll and, of all things, it's in the subject that I plan on doing the rest of my life. It was my last class of the day so I waited after class to talk to Mrs. O'Keefe about it.

"Yes, Russell, you want to see me?"

"Yes, Mrs. O'Keefe, I wanted to know how I got such a low grade in law class. And if I can make anything up before the term ends."

Now, Mrs. O'Keefe was a pretty good teacher but her principal assets were her boobs, her big boobs. She was probably about forty, nice looking, but her boobs were standouts.

"Well, Russell, you didn't do too well on your tests, it brought your grade down."

"Is there anything I can do, like make-up work, to bring my grade up to a B-minus so I can at least make the honor roll?"

"Well, that's good that you want to, but, no, there isn't," and she turned toward her desk and began putting things away. Shit, I thought, and started walking out of the room.

"Uhm, Russell, come back for a minute. I do have an assignment that I had my other classes do earlier in the year. I could have you do it and pass it in by Friday."

"Oh, sure, sure, that would be great. Just great."

"Well, do you have a car, it's at home, perhaps you could come by later, around four, and get a copy."

"Oh, yeah, great," I said and she wrote down her address.

At four, I pulled into her driveway, there were two cars there, I suppose her husband was home as well.

She answered the door and invited me inside.

"Come into the living room and have a seat, I'll get it, it's in my bedroom."

I turned to go in the living room and there was my ninth grade history teacher, Ms. Lynch, sitting on the sofa.

"Hi, Ms. Lynch, remember me, Russell Bryan?"

"Of course, Russell, how have you been?"

"Oh, good, I just need to do some make-up work for Mrs. O'Keefe, that's all. Still on the honor roll."

"Good, we're just going over some assignments for our classes. Sit down," and she patted the spot next to her.

Ms. Lynch was pretty, very pretty. I had a crush on her when I was in her class and, to tell the truth, I always kept an eye out for her around school. She was that pretty. Soft, brown hair, nice figure, boobs just the right size.

I heard Mrs. O'Keefe coming down the stairs so I started to stand up when Ms. Lynch took my arm and said, "Sit down, Russell, just relax."

Then, my teacher walked into the room. Oh, wow. She had changed into shorts and a very low cut top. The tops of her breasts were exposed almost down to her nipples.

"Here's the assignment, Russell," as she leaned over to hand me the paper. "Is there something you like down there?" she said as she looked down at her cleavage.

"Um, uh, no," I said averting my eyes.

"Then, just why do you have an erection, Russell?" asked Ms. Lynch.

As I turned to answer my former teacher, Mrs. O'Keefe stepped right in front of me and leaned over and crouched, her breasts threatening to spill out of her top.

"You like these, don't you, Russell?"

What am I going to say, 'No?'

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Well, Russell, my husband is away this week and Ms. Lynch doesn't have a boyfriend at the moment so we might just like a little sex from a nice young man like you. If you do that, then I think we can get you that B-plus without doing the assignment. Sound fair?"

"Oh, lots better than fair. Great. Sure."

Both of them, I'm gonna fuck both of them.

"Good, Russell, let's go upstairs, shall we?" and I followed Mrs. O'Keefe and Ms. Lynch up the stairs and into her bedroom.

"I'll go first, Russell," said Mrs. O'Keefe and she started taking my pants off as I stood there next to her bed. Then, she tugged down my briefs and bent over and rubbed my dick along the top of her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.