Mom Got Caught
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mom has a habit of getting herself off while she visits online chatrooms and looks at porn. She fantasizes about getting caught and fucked. It's all good fun until her son comes home early one day. Then it's great fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Fisting  

"How ... how could you know that, Jimmy?" I stammered.

"Because I've been in those rooms with you, Mom. Many times."

"You what? I don't understand. How could you have been?"

"I just have, Mom. You go into MILF chat rooms. So do I. You use your real first name. It wasn't all that hard to figure it out after that."

"And you ... you've chatted with me? Jimmy! Are serious? How could you?"

"I don't really want to talk about that right now, Mom. I want you to answer my question. Is this one of those times?"

I had become aware that my son and I were in the midst of some strange kind of role reversal. I'm his mother; one of his authority figures. And yet in that moment, HE was speaking to ME with authority. He was very calm, but very direct and firm. He was definitely acting like a man and not a boy of seventeen. I wanted to break out and take control. Or maybe I really didn't want that at all.

"Jimmy ... I'm your mother," regardless of not being sure what I wanted, I still made an attempt to take the reins. "How can you talk to me like this?"

Before replying, he walked into the room and came close to my desk. I made another instinctive move for my clothes on the floor.

"Leave those alone for now, Mom," he said, still speaking in a quietly commanding way. "If this isn't one of those times, Mom ... then I'll apologize for disturbing you, then I'll leave and close the door behind me."

He was standing before me and I was still in my chair, staring up at him.

"Now I'll ask you one more time. Is this one of those times you talked about in the chat rooms, when you said you would do it with, anybody ... anybody who walked through your door?"

Clearly he already knew the answer without my saying a word. I sat silently, still staring up at him. As he stared back at me, he lifted his shirt over his head, then unbuckled his belt. Next he unbuttoned his fly and pushed his jeans down. His bright blue eyes never left mine as he reached into his briefs and took out his penis. I didn't look directly at it, but I knew it was out.

Even though he knew, he was still waiting for my answer. His question was still floating between us. Still mesmerized by his gaze, I nodded my head slowly. I tried to form the word. Finally it came out in a whisper.

"Yes."

I had given myself an orgasm literally hundreds of times in that chair. Endlessly I had sat there, tilted back, sometimes with my hand in my pants or under my skirt, sometimes like now with my pants and panties on the floor, and even sometimes completely naked with my feet up on the desk. I had envisioned myself there, getting fucked by a fantasy son, or daughter, or other surprise lover over and over again. But never did I think I would be there to see my own son step out of his pants and briefs, then get down on his knees and spread my legs apart.

Without ever taking his eyes from mine, he put a hand on each of my knees and opened me up for himself. He moved in close, finally breaking his gaze as he looked to the buttons of my blouse and unfastened them. He had a bit of a grin when he opened it and saw that I was not wearing a bra. I felt the first of many sensual rushes when he put his hands on my small breasts and briefly caressed them. I looked back at his bare chest and I felt the anticipation of knowing that it would soon make contact with mine.

As though he had been this situation before, Jimmy assessed the height of my chair and saw that I was a bit too high for his purposes. Effortlessly he reached to the side and pulled up the handle, allowing the cylinder to release air and dropping me a few inches, all the better for him to reach me.

Jimmy put his hand down between his legs, then for the first time in years I saw my son's penis. Of course it was much larger than it was during my last viewing. And also of course, it was not erect at that time either. However, it was erect now. It was long, but not terribly thick. I made a mental observation that he was built differently than his father, who is not quite as long, but quite a bit thicker. Just as my crazy brain began to consider that perhaps my son's organ takes after one of his grandfathers and not my hubby, he touched me with the tip of it and I gasped.

"Hhhooooooohhhhhh..." I vocalized as the air rushed back out of my lungs.

I felt as if I were a pile of kindling and my son had just touched a flaming torch to me. I thought for a moment that I was going to cum on the spot, as spasms electrified my body. I had already been wet from playing with myself before Jimmy had interrupted. But if I hadn't been, the touch of his glans to my labia would have gotten the job done.

He held his cock in his hand and rubbed the head up and down my vulva, spreading the wetness around. Then my baby boy wasted no time in taking what he wanted. He looked me in the eyes once more as if to say, "y'all ready for this?" I gulped, then nodded again, giving him the green light he was seeking.

There is no way I can fully describe how it felt to have my son put his cock in my pussy. Of course I had played this fantasy out in my mind over and over, but as I said, it was always a fantasy son fucking me. My mind was reeling with thoughts. Is this really happening? This is the worst thing I've ever done ... why don't I feel badly about it? He has his cock in the hole he came out of seventeen years ago. I really should feel like a sick pervert, because I probably am. But I don't care. I really, really want him to fuck me.

"You wanted this, Mom," Jimmy whispered to me as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my boobs tighter against his chest. "I know you did. You said you wanted your son to fuck you. And now I am."

Jimmy was entering more deeply with each stroke until I could feel him reach his limit. But he wanted more. While I kept my arms around his neck, he reached under each of my legs with his arms and lifted them up, pushing me back a little in the chair and giving him an even better angle. He was in me deeper than before. I could feel his dick rubbing around my cervix. He began pumping my pussy and on every other stroke into me, he would stop at full penetration and swivel his hips around so that his hard-on did circles inside me. I couldn't remember another time when I felt I was getting so thoroughly fucked.

The thought dawned on me that he must have had more sexual experience than I realized. I couldn't believe how much it seemed like he really knew what he was doing. I figured that he had had sex with a few of his girlfriends, but it takes time to work up an act like this. I wondered how many other tight wet holes my little boy's stick had slid into. Then my thought went back to what he had just said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.