Mom Got Caught
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mom has a habit of getting herself off while she visits online chatrooms and looks at porn. She fantasizes about getting caught and fucked. It's all good fun until her son comes home early one day. Then it's great fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Fisting  

In all the years I've been spending time in erotic chat rooms, I must have been asked at least a thousand times if I had ever been caught having cyber sex. Usually what the other chatters really want to know is, have either of my kids ever caught me ... chatting and playing with myself. So many people, including me, like to talk a lot about getting into bed with a family member. The truth was that, even though I had a few narrow escapes with the kids and my hubby, I had never actually been caught in the act.

But, since my fantasies generally lean heavily to family fun, getting caught became a favorite scenario for me to dream about. And, that meant that I had fun with it in chat. So, when people would ask me if I had ever been caught, I could play with it for a while and it would get me very excited. And doing so afforded me a great opportunity to take the fantasy deeper and to give it more detail.

The chat would then go something like this (Please note that I'm giving a lot of grace to my fellow chatters. Rarely are they an example of the proper use of grammar, or of the ability to spell. I've gotten used to it, sort of.):

Chat Partner: Have you ever been caught?

Me: What do you mean?

CP: You know what I mean. Have you ever been caught while you were in a chat room, touching yourself?

Me: Oh. Yes, a couple of months ago.

CP: Really? By whom?

Me: By my son.

CP: Wow! What happened?

Me: I got super horny and I was very involved in what I was chatting about. And I was extremely turned on by the pics people were posting, that I lost track of time all together. My son got home from school and came upstairs. There I was, at my desk, naked from the waist down, one hand on the keyboard, one hand between my legs when he walked into my office...

Other times it went more like this:

Chat Partner: Is anybody home right now?

Me: My son is downstairs watching TV.

CP: Call him.

Me: What? What are you talking about?

CP: Call him to come up and see what you're doing.

Me: Are you crazy?

CP: Seriously. Call him.

Me: Then what?

CP: Show him what you're looking at. Then I'll chat with him.

Me: What are you going to say?

CP: I'll tell him how horny his mother is and that you're willing to take off your clothes for him.

So, we'd play that out for a bit and sometimes I would pretend to call my son upstairs and my chat partner and I would role play what might happen if my son were really in the room. In other words, we role played him fucking me, among other things.

Sometimes I played out the same kind of scenario with a fantasy of my daughter. Now, I should say that generally in these totally fictional fantasies, I made the person who caught me fairly similar to my son or my daughter in age and appearance. (Although, sometimes younger, depending on how horny I was at the time ;-) In any case, I wasn't really imaging either one of them actually doing the catching.

But as I said, I had some close calls in real life. Like, once I had been working on some things in the kitchen, with my laptop on the table. Hubby and the kids were out at the mall or something. One thing led to another and I ended up cybering. Not really thinking about being in the kitchen, I dropped my pants and panties and started to play. Next thing I knew, Hubby and kids returned home. I heard the outside storm door open and I reached frantically for my pants ... and I missed. I sat back down and my pants stayed at my feet. I made one last desperate grab for them and I got them pulled over my ass a half second before my kids came in the door. I kept one hand in my lap to cover them being unzipped. With the other hand I closed the chat window and the porn pics I had been looking at. Too close for comfort, even though I let myself get in a similar situation a few more times. But again, I never got caught. Until...

One fateful Friday, my fantasy turned into reality. I was home alone, working in my upstairs office and I had about a million things to get caught up on. The kids were in school and hubby was at work. I usually work from home and he works maybe a half hour away. After a few hours of pretty focused time at my desk, my mind began to wander in the usual ways. I started thinking about Hubby and what we had planned for the weekend. Then I imagined it being another three-day spell of little or no sex. We had already done it twice that month (his usual need level), so I figured there was little chance of getting him interested. That of course brought up my perpetual emotional and physical frustrations.

Moments later I had pushed my work aside and navigated to my favorite "tube" video site. I have my favorites videos bookmarked and sometimes I go right to them. Other times I see what has been posted that day and in hopes of finding anything interesting there. That day, after a few dud videos, I landed on something having to do with "lesbian teens" (always of interest to me).

I consider myself bi, even though I've only had a couple of actual experiences with other women. So, I really love seeing women together. And, I have a real taste for teens (and again, on the much younger end of "teen" when I'm super horny).

Anyway, I clicked on the newly posted video clip and began to watch. The two girls (one blonde and one very brunette) were at the very high end of "teen" and maybe even in their early twenties. But that didn't matter. Not only were they both adorable, but the brunette was hotter than hot. She was perfect. A really beautiful girl-next-door type, but with a slutty attitude. Tall, slender but with just the right curves, strong legs, amazing ass and boobs, long silky brown hair and a face to absolutely die for. I was hooked.

As if that wasn't enough, this video was in a category I find to be very rare: that in which the players have genuine chemistry. They were both very much into what they were doing and especially, into each other. In particular it was clear that the blonde wanted badly to please the brunette and the brunette accepted her affection with enthusiasm.

The two girls had me turned-on in no time. Normally it would have taken a while for me to get my pants off. But something happened that got me hooked-in real fast. I'm not normally a fan of this particular act (actually I've rarely seen it, and I've never done it). But in this case, when the blonde put lube all over the brunette's pussy, then on her hand, I was intrigued. Shortly thereafter Blondie was putting more and more fingers into her friend and before long, her entire hand had disappeared inside. Like I said, I've never been a particular fan of fisting. But what made it so cool, outside of how gorgeous the brunette was, was how much she was clearly loving every second of it ... in a big fucking way.

I wanted so badly to badly to leap into the computer and lick that sweet girl's clit while her friend pumped her hand in and out of her pussy. So, since I couldn't do that, the next best thing was to diddle my own increasingly wet cunt. So, down went Mom's pants, then Mom's panties. In fact, I had only slip-on sandals and no socks on my feet, so those came off too, which allowed me to step right out of my drawers (and which allowed me to spread my legs much better than if they had stayed around my ankles). This made it much harder to cover up if anyone came home, of course. But I was confident that I was alone for hours, so I didn't care. Oops.

I had completely forgotten that when my son has a Friday night basketball game, they let the players out of school at noon. My daughter is a cheerleader and she would becheering at the game. But the cheerleaders don't get out of school early. Just the basketball players.

So there I was. My pants and underwear were in a pile near my feet. I was sitting in my desk chair, staring at my computer, with one hand pinching my nipple through my blouse and the other hand rubbing my pussy like crazy. I had three fingers plunging in and out, wishing it was my whole hand, like the girls in the movie. I was going at it hot and heavy.

One comment I had made many times in chat was this: "I'm so incredibly horny that I would fuck anybody who walked through my door." This thought had just crossed my mind. In fact I thought to myself, "It's really true. I would let anybody who walked in here right now, whether it was the mailman, plumber, delivery boy, my husband, my daughter, or my son, fuck me. I really would. I'm that horny right now. I'd let them fuck me and worry about the consequences later."

There you have it. And here we go.

I can't imagine I've ever gasped for air so intensely as that moment when my son appeared in my office doorway. I was in my chair, "all spread out", staring at my screen, fingering myself hard, letting out little squeals and whimpers. I had a sense that someone was there several seconds before it actually clicked. When my brain caught-up with what my eye had seen out of it's corner, I jerked my head to the side in a flash. Then came the gasp. Then the exclamation.

"Jimmy! What are you ... No! Oh! Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you would be..." This time my brain took a few seconds to catch-up with my mouth. I realized that my son was just standing there looking at me. He looked very surprised, but he wasn't gasping for air as I was. He just stood there looking at me. Then he spoke.

"What are you doing, Mom?" he asked with a surprisingly bland expression on his face.

"Jimmy, Sweetie, I just got carried away," I said, groping for sympathy. "I'm so embarrassed."

I began to reach down for my pants, wanting to cover up as quickly as I possibly could. Then my son shocked the hell out of me.

"Don't do that, Mom," he said, stopping me in my tracks.

"What are you talking about?" I replied. "Of course I'm going to cover up."

I made another reach for my pants.

"No, seriously. Just wait a second."

"Jimmy, I said I was sorry. But please don't make this more awkward than it is."

"Don't be embarrassed, Mom. I just want to know something before you do anything."

"Are you kidding me? Come on, Jimmy."

"I mean it, Mom. I want to ask you something."

"O.K. Get it over with. What do you want to ask me?"

"Is this one of those times?"

He really had me confused.

"What? One of WHAT times? What to you mean?"

"I mean, is one of those times that you're so horny, you'd do it with anyone who walked into your office?"

I could do nothing but stare at my son as his words hung in the air. I was sure I could feel all the color drain out of my face. Did he really say what I thought he did? How could he possibly know I had said those very words many times in so many chat rooms? He couldn't. Could he?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.