Full Circle - Cover

Full Circle

Copyright© 2010 by Kaffir

Chapter 8

After six months Theresa was ahead of schedule. She had regained the full use of her right arm and with all the exercises there had been no muscle wastage. She could walk on level surfaces without a stick but still used one out of doors. She could shower and dry herself on her own and to her joy she could once again manage the stairs. She could sleep in her own bed again with Bill. In the previous month, when he was ready for bed, he had slipped in beside her and they had cuddled but it was not that comfortable in a single bed.

The first night they slept together again Bill was able to kiss and caress her bringing her to a small orgasm. It seemed to have no ill effect on her either then or the following morning. They were delighted.

"I want to go the whole way tonight," Theresa said as they sat with their coffee after breakfast.

"Are you sure?" asked Bill. "Don't you think you ought to check with the district nurse or doctor first?"

Theresa pouted in mock anger. "You don't give me credit for anything, you miserable old misogynist."

"Me? A misogynist?"

"Yes. You like our bodies and our pretty faces but deny that we've got brains."

Bill chuckled. "I'd never do that. You and Wendy run rings round me when you put your minds to it."

"Well then."

"So you have asked the district nurse."

"You bet I have."

"What did she say?"

"Go for it but don't try to be too athletic to start with."

Bill sniggered. "Did she say what was too athletic?"

"No, you dirty old man!"

"Perhaps I ought to take a day off and ask her myself."

"Don't you dare or I'll go all Spartan on you and deny you the delights of my body."

"Oh, no!" cried Bill in mock horror pressing the back of his hand melodramatically to his forehead. Then he looked all solemn. "In that case you'd be hoist by your own petard."

"Drat!" said Theresa. "You've sussed me."

They both hugged each other giggling like school children.

"What's so funny?" asked Wendy coming into the room.

Bill and Theresa pulled apart and simultaneously put their fingers to their lips.

"Not in front of the children," they said and collapsed with giggles once more.

Wendy looked at them lovingly. "I'm not entirely sure who the children are in here," she said. She knelt before them and gathered them both in her arms. "Love you both though."

She was thrilled to see them both so happy. Bill had lost weight over the first two months of Theresa's illness and had looked drawn. Now he had colour back in his cheeks and was back to being his usual energetic, easy going and humorous self. That had been a relief to her. Her love for him had never faltered but she had had to fight to remain cheerful herself, something she had to be for the four of her charges. As for Theresa, she had been a physical burden certainly but no more than that. Her cheerfulness and determination had actually been a spur for Wendy.

Bill made love to Theresa that night as she had asked. It was not athletic. It did not need to be. They had both been yearning for each other. Instead it was slow, gentle and infinitely loving. They were both utterly fulfilled. They lay in each other's arms afterwards.

"Thank you, my darling," said Theresa softly. "That was exquisite. You seemed to know my every want. It may not have been one of those vigorous, energetic climaxes but I felt completely and deeply loved through and through."

Bill kissed her. "I'm now whole again," he whispered back. "I've never stopped loving you or feeling your love for me throughout this beastly business but I have missed being able to consummate it terribly. It's the ultimate way of showing you my love."

She pressed herself against him. "If it's any comfort," she said, "I was so sure of your love that I didn't need you to show it like that but I know what you mean. I just longed for us to be physically one again. I never thought I could ever love anyone more than Mike but I've found I can, Bill my darling."

They clung to each other murmuring endearments interspersed with gentle kisses.

"Darling," said Theresa eventually, "I haven't got the strength for another round but I'd like to be joined again with you when I go to sleep."

She rolled on her side and he pressed in from behind. He cupped her breast and she reached down to hold him in. They fell asleep.

Bill woke in the early hours to find himself erect and still embedded. He held still delighting in their physical reunion. After twenty minutes he was unable to restrain himself and started to caress the breast that was in his hand.

"Mmmm!" came the soft response.

"Did I wake you, darling?" he whispered.

"No," she murmured, "I've been awake for ages and loving every minute of it."

"And I love you."

"Yes and that's what makes it so wonderful. I woke to found you round me and in me. Could there be anything better?"

Bill kissed the crown of her head and squeezed her tenderly.

"Darling, make love to me slowly like we are now. Please."

Bill began to move almost languidly.

"Oh, yes!" she breathed. "Oh, my darling, yes. I love you. I love you, love you so much. Wonderful! Just like that! Oh, my love! Mmmm!"

So she continued until she suddenly hollowed her back and pressed back against him. "Faster, harder," she commanded.

Bill rolled her onto her stomach and lay between her legs. He pushed into her buttocks and began to pound into her.

They came together noisily and then lay there panting.

Bill raised his body off her.

"All right, darling? Not too athletic?"

"No way," she panted. "Just what the doctor ordered."

He rolled off her and she came into his arms and so they fell asleep again.

It was not long before Theresa wanted to walk further than just round the garden so, as long as she was accompanied, she started walking round the local fields with the dogs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.