Our Daddy's Bakery - Cover

Our Daddy's Bakery

Copyright© 2010 by BrotherJohn

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Dirk thought his wife was raped. Maybe she was, but that was only half the story. It took him a month to learn the whole truth. Divorcing her, he finds happiness with another. The past comes back to plague him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold  

Two and a half years later, I am back here in town, working again where I was previously employed. Different job though. I was performing an experiment and the company was footing the bill. When I went away, I worked days. Nighttime, I studied baking and six months previously I had won not one, but two prizes in a baking contest. I was entered in under the company name. The board was impressed and when I gave them my spiel about yeast breads and why I thought the company should build a sideline to complement their name, they asked where I wanted to set it up.

I said my old home town. Over the years I saw Edie and Josh whenever it could be arranged. Paul was the biggest help and came often to visit me with my children in tow. I spent Christmases with them and made one Thanksgiving visit with them.

Mary had lost no time moving into the big house with Max where she grew big with child. When our divorce was final, they were married. I had a note from Mary asking in the name of our previous relationship to attend the ceremonies escorting Edith and Joshua. I didn't reply. Paul and Paula came down with the kids while Mary and Max were on their honeymoon. I had no particular animosity against either Max or Mary, just some resentment and no love for them either. To me, they deserved each other.

Still a fine mother, Mary taught our children well and I was always impressed with them when I came to town to visit. I had never seen the bastard child, but knew at some point I would. Oh yes, I came back with a new wife by my side. I met Liz in the first class at baking school and she was often my partner when we started baking. Students had to share an oven, so all students always had partners. I was among the oldest student taking this course and Liz was six years younger than me.

Married but waiting on my divorce, I never even considered starting any kind of a relationship. Over time, though, I began to look forward to the time I was spending in class, not for the class itself, but with Liz. Liz is as tall as I am and thin almost, anorexic looking, which was unusual for anyone working with food. I would guess her metabolism was higher than most peoples. When she moved, she was fluid motion. By this I mean she seemed to glide from one position to another. With almost no breasts and thin shanks, most people would not find her desirable. At least, that is how she felt about herself.

I had explained my marital status soon after we were partnered together. Five months later and a week after my divorce was final, I asked Liz for a date. She asked, "Why, what do you see in me that would make you want to go out with me?"

"Liz, I work days and evenings. I am here learning how to bake bread. I have no outside interests and for once, I'd like to go have dinner with a friend. Maybe take in a movie or go dancing. We work well together in class and I thought maybe we could enjoy some time together outside."

"Okay, but I wouldn't know how to act. I'm twenty-six years old and I can honestly say I've never been on a date."

"It won't happen too often, me asking you out, for I'm on a limited budget, but for one evening, I want to forget the way my life is right now. You could help me do that." We had a great time and six months later on the day we graduated, I spent the night in her bed and we were officially a couple.

There was an onsite experimental kitchen here in this bakery and Liz and I both applied for positions. Unbelievably we were both accepted which led me to submit bread to a national bake-off contest. I took two first prizes and Liz took a silver and a bronze. This then led to us being offered a chance to set up a bake store adjunct to one of the bakery outlets. I chose my old home town so I could see my kids as often as I wished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.