Our Daddy's Bakery - Cover

Our Daddy's Bakery

Copyright© 2010 by BrotherJohn

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dirk thought his wife was raped. Maybe she was, but that was only half the story. It took him a month to learn the whole truth. Divorcing her, he finds happiness with another. The past comes back to plague him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold  

My wife was home and we cuddled up on the couch to watch the new year in. She was dressed in a nice black, lacy, teddy and she had my favorite scent on. It had been many weeks since I had sex with her, not since her last monthly, I knew that. Since that time Mary had--more sex than she wanted--or not enough to satisfy her, I didn't know which. I couldn't see into her mind. Maybe just as well. And oh yes, she had a little bastard planted in her during that time too. I wanted Mary, but I wanted to reject her at the same time, which boiled down to not knowing what I wanted.

I realized that Mary had a head start on the drinks we were consuming. I had two before the ball dropped and she had three more. When I asked her how many she had altogether, she slurred, "Just enough to feel good and sexy. Don't you think I'm sexy, Dirky old boy?"

I figured she was about in the same drunken condition as she was the night of the party when she got knocked up. All thoughts of sex with her left my mind. "Come on Mary, the new year is here and you're tired. Let me take you to bed so you can get some sleep." I left her sprawled in bed and went back out to the couch. I didn't hate Mary, but I didn't think we could make this marriage work much longer.

I left the TV on and turned out all the lights and tried to go to sleep. I must have dozed off, but I suddenly was wide awake. I felt someone staring at me. I looked around the room and towards the front door--nothing. My gaze continued around the room, finally coming to a stop at the hallway to the bedrooms. Mary was standing there and was dressed in that red velvet gown she had worn to the Christmas party. In the dim light, I could see that the bodice had a large tear in it, allowing her right breast and nipple to be exposed.

When she saw me looking at her, she slowly came towards me and never hesitating, pulled me off the couch and onto the floor. I landed with a thump on my back. Still moving, Mary swung one leg over me and sat on my face. "Dirk, I've got my fuckin' dress on and I'm horny. This is the spot on the floor I took on four guys and they drove me out of my fuckin' mind. Why don't you see what you can do? This is your chance to show me if you are better than they are."

If that was what it was going to take, I had a lot of built-up anger and resentment to help me. In the past, she hadn't listened to me about her teasing and that was what got both of us into a mess. Not only that, when she plopped down onto my face, it was obvious she didn't have any underwear on. Her pussy was there and I went to work on it. We had never been too much into oral, but I certainly knew what she wanted and I figured she needed it. It didn't take me long before I gave her her first orgasm.

It is a good thing she came when she did, because she almost suffocated me sitting on my face like that. Just as she was coming down from her high, I reached up and twisted her nipples--hard! Not only that, I rubbed my twelve-hour beard onto her clit as hard as I could. God I wanted to hurt her and I must have. Tonight she was looking for pain as a catharsis and it sent her over the top again. I bounced her off my chest and ripped the damned dress to shreds. Bare ass exposed, I spanked her as hard as I could and continued until her ass was bright red.

Holding her on her knees, I never hesitated and found the entrance to her cunt and lunged into her. I pounded her as hard as I could and she began climaxing without letup. As I got ready to explode myself, I spoke to that thing growing in her, "Here it comes you little bastard. You better hide and hang on because if you don't, I'm going to wash you right out of there."

I picked Mary up and carried her down the hall to our bedroom. I wanted more of my wife, but this time I wanted it in the comfort of my own bed. I took my time and I was much gentler with foreplay. I was planting little kisses on her eyelids and earlobes and then little love pecks on her lips. I knew that her nipples must be sore, so when I reached them, I just wet them with my tongue. I breathed a stream of air, all the while watching them harden. Turning her onto her stomach, I used my tongue to moisten her backbone. Then from far enough away so my breath was cool, I blew from her tailbone to the nape of her neck. I watched little goose bumps appear all over her and then I kissed her neck while running my finger in and around her ear.

Mary was shuddering with anticipation as I entered her and started a slow, measured thrusting. Her climax this time was earth-shattering and continued until I had a most intense orgasm of my own. Worn out and still connected we fell into a deep slumber.

Finally coming awake in the morning, I discovered I was alone in bed. "Hey," I shouted, "Where's my wife?" Mary came out of our bathroom and came over and gave me a kiss.

"Morning lover. You better get up and let me change the bed. It stinks in here. Come on, get up now. The kids will be home in an hour. I've got the coffee on and I'll fry you some eggs."

"Mary, sit a minute. We've got to talk. Last night was incredible and you played me just the way I needed to make me forget what I have on that disk. This is a serious question. Am I going to be enough for you going forward? I don't want to have to get rough like I did last night just to get my rocks off with you. I want to love you and have you love me. This is what is important to me, but I have to know. I won't compete with four guys and how much they turned you on. I want last night to be an aberration so it won't ever become the norm, either in fact or in mind."

"Dirk, I was horny last night and I knew you must be getting that way too after so many weeks without sex. I also knew that you must resent the hell out of me for causing this mess. I took a submissive role and wanted you to cause me pain. You needed the catharsis of being dominant to do that for yourself. I hope you don't ever feel the need to do that again, because I'm hurting terribly this morning. A whisker burn on the pussy is no fun.

"As far as competing with those men that took me, you win hands down. I never even thought of them. Last night was all about you."

"What about the baby? How do you feel about the baby?"

"I haven't been pregnant long enough to even feel pregnant. I know I am because the test says I am and I missed my monthly. I guess a lot depends on you. So far you haven't given me too much grief about it and we are going to have to decide what's best. I haven't made up my mind yet and want to explore my options. Let's just be in love for a few days. What to do will come to us, I'm sure."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.