Rich Bitch - Cover

Rich Bitch

Copyright© 2010 by usm1carbine

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story involves a rich girl, very used to getting her own way and how she and her father corrupt the town cop and his wife.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Karen woke me up when she got up, "Come on Bob. You have your special assignment starting today," she said and I rolled out of bed. I put on my uniform and headed out, Karen gave me a big kiss, "Last night was great honey. But my ass is a little sore." I drove to the station and sat through roll call and then got in my vehicle and drove out to Barnett's.

Alfred answered the door and showed me in to the study and told me to have a seat. Mr. Barnett came in, extending his hand as he approached me, "Thank you again Officer," he said as he shook my hand. "That's what we're here for Mr. Barnett," I replied. He gathered up his briefcase and headed for the door, "Take good care of my daughter Bob," and he was gone to a waiting limo.

Alfred came in and talked to me next, "Mr. Barnett has given me the next two days off, sir. He has left the home in your hands," and he left too. I began to explore the downstairs, what a place! I slowly crept up the stairs to check out the second floor and as I opened the first door, there was Melissa, sleeping in only panties, on her bed. I watched those great ass globes for the longest time, then I watched her tits move as she breathed, I pulled out my handcuffs and slipped up to the bed and savagely grabbed her hands and cuffed them behind her back.

She struggled until she saw it was me, then just smiled up at me as I watched her tits heave into the mattress. I sat down on the bed and peeled her panties off, caressing those beautiful globes as I did and moved her panties to my nose and breathed them in. I twisted them and wrapped them around one ankle and stretched it out and tied it to the bed post, an evil smile came on her face. I picked up her bra from the chair and tied her other ankle to the other post, her legs now spread wide.

I took off my gunbelt and then my clothes and climbed up on the bed and sat on her back, facing her legs and slid my cock up and down her ass crack and she moaned. I got up and headed downstairs and her eyes followed me out of the room, wondering what I was doing. When I came back she stared at the flyswatter and ice bucket I had in my hands, I sat the ice bucket down and swatted her ass with the flyswatter and she screamed, I watched the waffle pattern of the swatter come up on her cheek, then swatted the other cheek and she screamed again, "I don't like this Bob," she told me.

"Tough," I said as the swatter connected again causing her to scream some more. Her ass was solid red before I stopped and I could feel the heat as I touched her cheek, I saw tears on her face and I picked up an ice cube and ran it over her ass cheeks, watching it melt and the water run into her crotch, making her shiver. As the ice cube got small, I pushed it into her rectum and got another one and repeated the process. Melissa was beginning to like this as she moaned each time I inserted the remainder of the ice cubes.

Suddenly, Melissa began to squirm on the bed, "Untie me!!" she screamed, and I swatted her ass with my hand, "You don't tell me what to do!" I replied. "No, please Bob, I need to go to the bathroom," and then it hit me.

The melting ice in her ass had worked like an enema, and I laughed and started untying her ankles and she bolted to the bathroom, hands still cuffed behind her and dropped on the commode, just in time. I had never really watched a woman go to the bathroom before, and it was slightly exciting seeing her sit there and I started playing with her nipples, "Stop it!!" that made it even more exciting that she didn't like it and made me pinch her nipples as they hardened, and she kept trying to pull away from my hands. I grabbed her head and brought my cock to her lips and she tried to turn away, "Suck it Melissa!!" and I rubbed it over her lips and she kept her mouth tightly closed, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled and as she screamed, I pushed my cock in.

She wouldn't suck it at first, so I held her head and fucked her mouth, excited at the uniqueness of the situation. She eventually began to suck and I released her hair and she began taking me deep in her mouth as she bobbed on my cock and I heard little moans from her throat. I reached down and squeezed her tits as she sucked me and she began writhing on the toilet seat as she sucked my cock, and took me in her throat and I shot my load deep in her mouth and throat and she started shaking and she came also, banging herself against the back of the commode.

She slowly calmed and I removed my cock, her head leaning forward to retain it in her mouth as long as she could. I peeled her off some toilet paper and put it in her handcuffed hands to wipe herself and then pulled her to her feet and led her back to the bed and tied her ankles with her face down this time as I moved onto the bed and pulled her ass up. It was nice and empty now and I intended to fill it, as I moved my cock to her ass. I slowly pushed my cock in her tight little ass and she began moaning again and begging me to give it to her.

I pushed it in until she engulfed it all and she screamed for me to fuck her and I began my movements as I reached for the flyswatter and it landed on her ass cheek. "OWW!!" she yelled as I filled her ass and slapped her cheeks at the same time, "OHHHH YESSS!!" she screamed as I punished her ass with the swatter and my cock together. She started pushing back, raising her ass even higher as I assaulted it and soon she was writhing as well, "I"M CUMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!" she screamed as she jerked on the bed under me.

After my recent orgasm, it took me awhile and I brought her to climax twice more before I filled her red little ass with my cum. "Oh Bob, that was great!!" she said as I withdrew from her ass and I smiled at myself, because I thought it was pretty damn good too, and I knew Karen would never let me do that to her.

My cock was still quite hard and I eased it into her upturned pussy, causing her to groan as she pushed back, trying to capture all of it. "Spank me with the swatter," she begged as I fucked her underused pussy now and I brought it down on her already red ass with a whack. "God yes," she cried and bucked against me. Another orgasm soon came over her as she fought at her restraints and her juices flooded my cock. My cock was hard, but I did not feel an impending orgasm, so I just fucked and swatted her ass and she came again, before I pulled out and sat next to her. She moved over and took my cock in her mouth and sucked it, savoring her own orgasm as I lay back and watched her mouth work on me. I guess her jaws got tired, and she soon quit and lay back down and I moved and untied her ankles and she rolled over and I stared at her gorgeous naked body.

She was hot, that was for sure, but really, Karen had just as nice a body. We fell asleep and slept until almost 5, when I woke up to her sucking my soft cock, getting it harder as she worked on it. I smiled down at her eyes, staring at me as she swallowed my cock in her mouth. I reached over and got the key and uncuffed her and her hands joined her mouth on my cock as she sucked even harder. I looked over her back and saw her still red ass cheeks as I watched her head bob up and down on my cock and then she took me deep and held me and I could feel her throat constrict around my cock and I blew, sending my cum in her throat as I clenched my fists and curled my toes.

She gradually pulled off my cock, licking her lips as she did. "I figured that would be the only nourishment I would get," and smiled at me. We got up and went down to find some dinner, as I watched her red ass cheeks wiggle in front of me as we walked. We had some leftovers and sat at the table and I watched her beautiful tits all through dinner. The phone rang and I gathered it was her father as she told him that she was in good hands and then said she loved him as she ended the conversation and moved to do the dishes.

I watched her red ass wiggle as she moved doing the dishes and saw her lovely crotch as she bent over to put dishes in the dishwasher, and my cock hardened again. I moved behind her as she bent over and slammed my cock in her pussy, causing her head to hit the rack in the dishwasher and grab the door to keep from falling. I fucked her hard as she braced herself and moaned at the sensations my cock was giving her pussy, and I stopped and told her to stay where she was and pulled out and rummaged around in the refrigerator until I found a good sized cucumber and returned.

I greased the cucumber up in her pussy and worked it into her ass as she squealed with delight and when it was halfway in, I reentered her pussy and she had an immediate orgasm from having both holes filled and I though she would rip the door off the dishwasher as she did. I fucked her pussy and the exposed portion of the cucumber hit my pubus as I hit bottom, slowly pushing it in further which really drove her wild. I came, sending her head into the dishwasher rack as I did and pinning it there as I squirted my jism in her hot pussy. I pulled out and went over and sat back down and she didn't move for awhile and then came over and sat down, with the cucumber still in her ass, being careful not to push it all the way in.

Her face was flushed as she leaned there to one side and took ragged breaths and stared at me and smiled, "I told you this would be a wild couple of days." After about a half hour, she reluctantly pulled the cucumber out and lay it on the table, all slick from her anus. We went on a tour of the house after we rested and she showed me around the game room and teasingly grabbed a pool cue and jacked it like a long, skinny cock. I told her to wait and to hold that thought as I ran back to her bedroom and got my cuffs and returned, pulling her arms behind her and cuffing her and pushing her over the pool table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.