Rich Bitch
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by usm1carbine

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story involves a rich girl, very used to getting her own way and how she and her father corrupt the town cop and his wife.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

She began bouncing up and down on my face as I ate her and I could tell her movements were quickening and she screamed and I felt her orgasm on my tongue, drinking it in. I sucked on her tight pussy until the flow stopped and she pulled her legs off my shoulders and put them back on the ground, although her weak knees made it hard for her to support herself with them. I hadn't gotten to feel her mouth last night, so I pushed her to her knees and took off my gunbelt and opened my pants and brought my cock to her lips and she dove on it, swallowing it all in one thrust as she moaned deep in her throat.

She sucked on my cock, like she hadn't had one in years and I grabbed her head and stroked her pretty blonde hair as she engulfed me. I looked down and saw this 19 year old beauty swallowing my cock with each thrust and feeling her chin hit my balls and I grabbed a handful of her hair and pumped her mouth full of cum as she sucked hard to swallow it all and moaned as she did.

She slowly pulled her mouth off of me and looked up and I saw my jism hanging on her chin and I pulled her to her feet. That was about the best blow job I ever had and I grabbed her tits and squeezed them and then spun her around and pushed her halfway up on the hood of her car and spread her legs. I grabbed my nightstick and twirled it in her juices and then put the end just inside her pussy lips and she moaned loud. I pushed it in a couple of inches and her tight pussy fought to adjust to it's size as she begged me for more.

I got almost 5 inches of it in her and began to pump it in and out as she arched her back and screamed out her orgasm and I watched her pussy grasp my nightstick as her juices flowed over it. As her body went limp, I pulled it out and decided to rub it across her anus to see her reaction, "No!!" she screamed.

"A cock, but not that," and I removed it and lay it down as I stroked my cock and brought it to her puckered little rectum. She could tell it was my cock this time, "YES!! FUCK MY ASS!!!" she screamed and I pushed my cock in her and she tried to fuck it back. She raised her legs and wrapped them around me, as best as she could as I hammered her tight little ass. I grabbed her handcuffed wrists and pulled her against my cock as I fucked her.

She began to scream uncontrollably as her orgasm ripped through her and it was all I could stand and I fucked my load into her tight ass hole. I slowly released her wrists and she lay back down and I pulled my cock out as her rectum fought to hold on to it.

'She was one hot fuck, ' I thought to myself and I began to harden again as I remembered she still had one hole I hadn't filled yet. I rolled her on her back and she complained that the handcuffs hurt as she rested on her arms and I uncuffed her and recuffed her hands in front of her. I moved between her legs again and pushed my cock to her waiting pussy lips as she drew it inside and I bent my head to her perky little tits and she yelled as I engulfed her tit, "They hurt from being rubbed on the hood. Be easy," and I lightly sucked her nipple as I prodded her loins with my cock. She wrapped her legs around me and prompted me deeper as I slammed into her tight box. She wrapped her handcuffed wrists around my neck as I sucked on her tits and blew my load in her, both of us moaning loudly as I did.

We slowly recovered and she kissed me, "That was a dream come true," she said as I uncuffed her and she gathered her clothes. I pulled my pants up and redressed, and watched her dress. After she dressed, we talked, "I am a married man Melissa. And I love my wife very much. But I had to have you again," she smiled, "I know Bob. That's why I had dad ask you to keep an eye on me. I wasn't totally out of it last nite, I just pretended to be," and she kissed me.

"It will be our little secret Bob, But I expect to see you the nights you work to help me with my problem." I looked at her questioningly, "What problem is that Melissa?" She stroked my cock through my pants, "I'm a bad girl, Officer and you need to handle me sometimes," and she kissed me and got in her car and left. I walked back to my cruiser and looked at my watch, I'd been off the air for and hour! I struggled for an excuse and then pulled the fuse out of my radio and dropped it to break it and then put it back in. I stopped at a payphone and called in and told them my radio didn't seem to be working and they bought it and had me leave my cruiser to have it looked at. I showered at the station and changed, not wanting Karen to smell Melissa on me and put on my civilian clothes and headed home.

The house was dark when I got home, 'good Karen's asleep, ' I thought as I headed up the steps. She was in bed and the moonlight showed her beautiful face as I pulled my clothes off and got into bed. I pulled the covers over me and settled into my pillows when I felt her hand moving over my thigh. Her fingers pulled my cock out of my shorts and stroked it as she moved her face to mine and we kissed and amazingly, my cock was getting hard again. She stroked it's length as her tongue probed my mouth and she used her free hand to expose her tits to me.

She did have some gorgeous tits, I had to admit that. Hers and Melissa's were about the same size, but Melissa's were tighter, whereas Karen's had a slight sag, as I stroked her nipple feeling it grow in my fingers. She removed her mouth from mine and tearing my grip from her tits, pulled her gown off and then moved down to my crotch where she took my cock between her lips, sucking it ever so gently.

I grabbed her legs and pulled them to straddle my face as I smelled her scent and her pubic hair tickled my nose. I dipped my tongue into her and she sucked me harder as I did. I tongued her pussy and then lightly nibbled on her clit, which made her go crazy on my cock. 'She never could resist that, ' I told myself as I felt her juices begin to flow and she devoured my cock, forcing it deep into her mouth and grating her teeth over it as she withdrew. Her fingers massaged my balls as her mouth swallowed my cock and it felt so good.

I wondered though, if I could come again so soon, after feeding Melissa so many orgasms, I didn't have to wait long to find out as my cock erupted into Karen's sweet mouth and I heard her trying to swallow it all. I increased my eating on her pussy as she jerked and flooded my mouth with her gift, and I swallowed all of her as well. She moved off of me and came up and kissed me and we shared each other's gifts as our tongues probed each other's mouths.

She moved up and offered her tits to my waiting mouth as I sucked one and then the other and my cock, much to my surprise, was stabbing her thigh. She threw her leg over me and reached down and guided my cock into her canal as she slowly pushed down on it, taking all of me inside of her. She raised up and began to rock back and forth on my cock, fucking me ever so slowly. I raised my head and captured a nipple, sucking on it as she fucked me.

She jerked her tit from my mouth as she bolted upright and screamed and I felt her pussy spasm around my cock and get so wet as she came. She speared herself on my cock at a faster rate now, trying to make my cock fill her with cum, and I was afraid that there just wasn't any left to give as she worked it in and out of herself. She arched her back and came again as she fucked me, screaming for me to join her and I finally felt my cock spurt it's juice into her as she slowed to a stop and kept me inside of her and dropped down and kissed me. As my cock withdrew, she moved down and cleaned it with her mouth and I prayed it wouldn't even act like it was getting hard again, I was totally spent! She got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up and came back and we snuggled as we went to sleep.

I woke up to an empty bed, as Karen had gone to work and I jumped in the shower. I finished my shower and got out and came back into the bedroom to find Melissa, sitting on my bed! "How did you get in here?" I asked her as she smiled at me. "Nobody locks their doors around here," she said as she grabbed my towel and jerked it off. She grabbed hold of my cock and pulled me towards her, "I need this Officer," and she smiled. "No!! Not here!!" I said as I took her hand off of me. "This is our little secret Melissa, and it doesn't include you in my home!" and she hung her head.

"Just let me blow you and I promise to never come here again," she said as she smiled up at me. My cock was beginning to harden and I said ok, just this once. Then she pulled my nightstick up from behind her back, "But, you have to fuck me with this at the same time!" and she smiled.

'What had I gotten myself into, ' I asked myself as I took the nightstick from her and she pulled her skirt up around her waist, revealing that she had no panties on. She grabbed the nightstick and pulled it to her lips, licking all around it and drawing it into her mouth and then as she pulled it out, she deposited a small amount of spittle an the end and lowered it to her pussy as she spread her legs and pulled it inside of herself.

Then she pulled my cock to her mouth with her other hand and sucked me in her mouth swirling her tongue around it. I began to fuck her pussy with the nightstick as I fucked her mouth with my cock and she opened her shirt and rubbed her braless tits. As her excitement built, she accepted more and more of my cock and the nightstick as her fingers twisted her nipples and she arched her back and my cock slid into her throat as the nightstick plunged deep inside of her and a muffled yell came out and it was too much and I unloaded my cum in her throat as she struggled to breathe through her nose and swallow too.

As my orgasm subsided, I looked to see a good 8 inches of my nightstick inside of her and she sucked to get the last of my cum. Her nipples were bright red from her twisting and as my cock left her mouth, she fell back on the bed, my nightstick still buried in her, "That was fucking awesome!!!" she said as she got her breath again. My nervousness got the best of me and I rushed her to go, before we got caught. She stood up and still had my nightstick protruding from her as she slowly pulled it out, savoring the feeling and then offered it's slick surface to me to lick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.