Nancy and the Hot Tub - Cover

Nancy and the Hot Tub

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nancy attended a retreat with four other women from her department, including her good friend Mary. Several of the women decide to try nude hot-tubbing after a long day of work. Nancy gets excited about the possibility of being naked with them, especially after she tells her husband what's been going on at the retreat. But her friend Mary has some surprising reactions to Nancy's playfulness. (NOTE: I first posted part of this story as LaurenMom. I've now finished and posted it in full here.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I've never felt anything like this before, Nance."

"What do you mean, Honey? What is it?"

"I don't ... I feel so stupid. I don't know if..."

"Come on, Hon. What's up?"

"I've always thought you were wonderful, Nancy. I've felt close to you for years."

"I know, Mary. Me too. I feel exactly the same way. But, I don't understand."

"Nancy ... the fact that I feel this way ... so unexpectedly..."

"Yes? What, Mary?"

"Does it mean we're gay? Does it mean that I'm gay?"

"Oh, Sweetie ... is that it? Is that what you're worried about?"

"Well, yea. I've never felt like this before. It's incredible. But if I'm gay ... what does that mean, about my marriage ... about my kids?"

"Mary, I love you so much, but you take everything so seriously. I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"Really?"

"Yes. You're so smart and you've accomplished so much in your life so far. I guess that's how you've done it, by taking everything you do seriously."

"Well, thank you, Nancy."

"Mary, Honey ... I didn't mean that totally as a compliment. Don't get me wrong. Most of it was meant that way. I so admire you for so many reasons. But I really do think you could lighten up sometimes. In fact, now that I have a moment to think, I really can't believe you have these feelings ... that you were, jealous and everything. It just doesn't seem like you."

"I know! I've been conflicted ever since last night. I kept thinking about you, all night. And it was differently than I had ever felt about you before. I tried so hard to put you out of my mind. And I just kept thinking about you all the more. And then last night, I realized that, I wanted to kiss you."

Mary averted her eyes from her friend momentarily, feeling suddenly ashamed by her own words, thinking she had sounded terribly foolish.

"Mary, I felt very similar things last night."

"You did?"

"Yes, I did."

"Did you think you wanted to kiss me?"

"Well ... actually..."

"What?"

"Mary, much to my surprise, I wanted to do a lot more than that."

"You did? Really?"

"Yes."

"Did you, um ... Did you think about the other girls?" Mary inquired.

"Nope. Not a bit," Nancy responded. I only wanted you, Mary Sweetheart. Listen, I don't know why this happened. And I don't know what's gonna happen when we go home. We're best friends. We love being together. We like each other and ... platonically speaking now, we love each other. I've always thought you were very attractive. I mean, I can't say I longed to be in bed with you, but I found you to be a real cutie pie."

"I thought that about you too. Although, I thought of you as beautiful."

"Really? Wow. That's so sweet, Mar. But, all I'm trying to say is, it doesn't seem like such a stretch to think that we might develop stronger feelings for each other. But here's what I think now, Mary."

Nancy put her hand behind Mary's head and pulled her in for a kiss.

"We can spend the rest of the night rationalizing this and trying to figure out why it happened and everything that's wrong about it. Or..."

She kissed Mary again and lowered her voice to just above a whisper.

"Yes?" Mary whispered back. "Or?"

"Or, we can make the most of being in bed together, all alone, far away from home. And you can suck my tits some more, then take off my bottoms and make your way, uh ... below the equator. What do you think?"

Mary now initiated a kiss.

"I think you're right, Nance. What could possibly be better than being between your gorgeous boobs and your strong beautiful legs?"

Nancy's words provided the reassurance Mary needed. Her choice had been made. She began kissing below Nancy's neck, pressing her face against her soft skin, planting kiss after kiss, occasionally darting her tongue out a little. She took Nancy's big soft breasts and squeezed them together. She put her face in Nancy's cleavage again and ran her tongue up and down. She held the nipples together and kissed and licked back and forth between them.

Next Mary moved to Nancy's soft middle. As much as Nancy had enjoyed Mary's firm flat stomach, Mary enjoyed her rounded one. She took her time kissing all around it and circling her navel with her tongue. Nancy, who had expected to feel especially self-conscious about this area of her body found extreme pleasure in the attention Mary was giving her belly.

While she was kissing Nancy's stomach, Mary was running her hands up and down Nancy's body, feeling her boobs, her hips and her thighs. She grasped the waistband of Nancy's bottoms and pulled them down. The silky fabric moved easily over Nancy's soft hips. She pushed the pajamas down past Nancy's legs, then slipped her hands under her ass and squeezed playfully. Mary then kissed all the way down Nancy's legs and feet. When she was finished softly kissing Nancy's toes, Mary had both of Nancy's legs up in the air. She then kissed down, inside each thigh until she reached her goal.

Unlike Nancy, Mary was not able to take her time in getting the ball rolling. She immediately put her face over Nancy's pussy and began kissing, allowing her tongue to dart in and out. Nancy had no objection. She wanted nothing more than to gave Mary eating her pussy. She put her hands on Mary's head, spread her legs wider and guided her home. Mary was eager to taste her friend and within seconds, her tongue was exploring Nancy's hole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.