Nancy and the Hot Tub - Cover

Nancy and the Hot Tub

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nancy attended a retreat with four other women from her department, including her good friend Mary. Several of the women decide to try nude hot-tubbing after a long day of work. Nancy gets excited about the possibility of being naked with them, especially after she tells her husband what's been going on at the retreat. But her friend Mary has some surprising reactions to Nancy's playfulness. (NOTE: I first posted part of this story as LaurenMom. I've now finished and posted it in full here.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I'm so glad you called, Mary," Nancy said as she gestured Mary toward one of two chairs near a small table in the bedroom.

Mary didn't say anything. Rather she took a seat in one of the chairs, folded her arms and looked at the floor.

"Are you O.K., Mary? What's wrong?"

Mary looked up and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know," she replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I know you're upset about something. Come on, Mar. What's up?"

Mary looked down again and crossed her arms.

"I just don't understand you," Mary said after a pause. "I thought I knew you, Nancy."

"What are you talking about, Mary? You do know me. Please, just tell me what's making you angry."

Mary looked up at her friend and rolled her eyes.

"How can you ask what I'm angry about? What the hell was that at the pool? I thought we came here to work, not to get involved in that kind of shenanigans."

"We did come here to work, Mary. But we came here to relax and have fun together too. I think Ang, Beth and Jan just got a little carried away. They were just fooling around."

"Just fooling around? Come on, Nancy. Just fooling around? I think they're all in bed together right now!"

Mary arose from her chair and began pacing a small area of the floor.

"I thought they might be. Believe me, Mary, I didn't expect that to happen. Not in my wildest dreams. But, you know ... they are adults. They can do what they want as far as I'm concerned."

"Did they have to bring Jan into it? I've always thought she was pretty conservative. I'm sure she'll regret getting involved in that in the morning."

Jan knew that something else had to be on Mary's mind. She watched her friend pace for another thirty seconds and then spoke again.

"Mary! Look at me, will you please?"

Mary slowed her pace and half looked at Nancy, but then just kept going. Nancy stood up and walked toward Mary. When she got close enough she took her friend by the arm.

"Mary! I'm serious. WHAT is going on with you?"

Mary stopped in her tracks and looked into her friends eyes. Nancy saw Mary begin to well with tears. She invited her to sit back down, and Mary accepted.

"Honey, please tell me what has you so upset," Nancy said.

This time Mary returned her gaze.

"I just ... I don't think I can... ," Mary said before tears began to fall gently from her eyes.

"Ohhh, Honey ... don't cry. It'll be O.K. whatever it is. You can tell me."

"It's just ... it's embarrasing," Mary managed to say.

"Mary, even though we work together, I consider you my best friend. And I think I'm yours. You can say anything. It won't leave this room. I promise."

"You are my best friend, Nancy," Mary replied after somewhat successfully calming herself. "That's why I said I thought I knew you but I don't know if I do."

"What are you talking about? What is it that makes you think you don't know me?"

"Why did you join in with them!" Mary asked with a great deal of energy. "Jan is one thing. But did you have to go along with them too?"

"Oh, Mary, Honey ... is that it? You're upset because I did what I did? I knew you weren't too approving what was going on. I just acted on impulse. You know I didn't want to upset you. I had no clue you would react this way. I don't really even think I did anything that bad."

"You took your top off in front of everyone! You kissed all three of them! You don't think that's kind of a big thing?"

"Obviously not as much as you did, Mary."

"Well, I just don't think it's something you should be doing, that's all. What if your husband found out?"

"Mary, as far as I'm concerned, what we five adults do after work is over is our business. I don't know that I'd want to put this in the department newsletter and I'm not going to go back and gossip around the office about it. Nor do I think the other three will either. Besides that, I already told Bill about what happened."

"You did?" Mary said, looking surprised.

"Yes, I did. I hung up with him just a minute before you called."

"What did he think?"

"It didn't upset him at all. In fact, he got a kick out of it," Nancy said, trying to keep her smile to herself.

"Seriously? Typical man."

"Aren't you going to tell your husband, Mary?"

"No way! Are you kidding? He would freak out if he knew that kind of thing went on here."

"O.K. Well, our husbands are different. I dont think that matters right now. Mary, I still think there's something you're not saying about what has you so upset. I still don't understand why you would care if those guys stripped, or kissed or even went to bed together."

"Not those guys!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I don't care if Angela and Beth, and even Jan do that."

"I'm not following you," Nancy said. "Are you saying you're upset because I joined in?"

Mary nodded while looking at the floor, trying to fight back a new threat of tears.

"Why, Mary? What difference does it make if I took my top off in front of the other women and even I kissed them. Why is that making you so angry?"

Mary balled her fists as if she were going to hit something. For a moment Nancy thought she might have to get out of her friend's path. But then Mary got control of herself and it seemed the threat of rash action was passed. Finally Mary spoke.

"Why not me?" Mary mumbled.

"What? I didn't understand you, Honey."

"If you wanted to kiss someone, why wasn't it me?"

Nancy stared at her friend in stunned silence. Did Mary just say what Nancy thought she said? Could Mary possibly have heard Nancy the night before after all? Nancy realized that Mary was staring back at her with a somewhat expectant look. She seemed to want an actual answer.

"Wha ... what?" Nancy managed to finally spit out. "Mary ... what did you say?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.