Nancy and the Hot Tub
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nancy attended a retreat with four other women from her department, including her good friend Mary. Several of the women decide to try nude hot-tubbing after a long day of work. Nancy gets excited about the possibility of being naked with them, especially after she tells her husband what's been going on at the retreat. But her friend Mary has some surprising reactions to Nancy's playfulness. (NOTE: I first posted part of this story as LaurenMom. I've now finished and posted it in full here.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Nancy knew she had gotten her husband turned on with her phone call the night before. She was certain he had begun masturbating while they talked, even though he hadn't admitted it. She didn't care if he did. In fact, she found it kind of cute that he got himself off while she was away. And of course, the hot tub events of the previous evening had turned her on as well. But she knew that what she had to report this time would be infinitely more exciting than what she had shared the day before.

"Hi, Hon," Bill answered, having seen it was Nancy calling via caller i.d.

"Hi Sweetheart," Nancy replied.

"You're calling kind of late tonight, huh?"

"Yes, I guess so. Are the kids in bed?"

"Yea. Lights out was probably a half hour ago."

"Good." Bill wondered what that meant.

"I think you'll find that what I have to tell you was worth the wait, Mister."

Since their phone conversation the previous night, Bill had thought almost constantly about Nancy's description of Beth, Angela and Jan removing their suits in the hot tub. He thought about Mary too, even though Nancy said she hadn't removed anything. Bill was delighted to hear that there was more to come.

"Really?" Bill said, feeling an immediate twitching between his legs.

"Really," Nancy answered. And as if she had felt the pulsing of her husband's penis across the miles, "Go ahead and take it out, Honey. You're gonna like this, a lot and you're gonna play while you hear about it. No sense in pretending." She couldn't believe she had been so bold to say that to Bill, but she was still a little buzzed from the evening's events. He was a bit surprised as well.

"Um, what are you talking about, Nancy?" Bill tried to sound confused.

"Bill Dear, how long have we been married?"

"Uh ... a long time?"

"That's right. Do you really think I don't know you well enough to know that you play with yourself when I'm out of town? Or when you're out of town? I'm well aware that you were playing with yourself while we were on the phone last night"

"Nancy ... I... ," Bill stammered, which brought a chuckle from his wife.

"Bill ... relax ... it's o.k. Did you think that would bother me for some reason?"

Bill hesitated before responding.

"I don't know, Nance. I guess it was just kind of, you know, embarrassing."

"Sweetheart, don't be silly. Unless you've got a hooker coming in while the kids are in the house or something, I have no problem with you having a little fun while I'm away. In fact, if you do that, either when you're away or I am, I'd like it if you would tell me about it."

"You would? Really?"

"Yes, really." Nancy thought that she would get a kick out of hearing about her husband's masturbatory play, even though she chose not to tell him that she had done the very same thing the previous night.

"Well ... thanks, Honey. And yea, what you told me last night got me pretty turned on."

"I know it did. I could tell. But I'm telling you now, I have something much, much better, so get ready."

"Wow! Can't wait!"

"So, I'm sure you remember the events of last night's hot tub dip?"

"Vividly."

"Well, Beth and Angela kept talking about it all day while we were working. They talked about how they couldn't believe Jan had joined in and they kept talking about what a great body she has."

"How cool."

"And they kept saying that tonight, Mary and I would have to join them and take our suits off."

"Oh man ... so did you?"

"Don't get ahead of the story, Bill. By the way, are you hard yet?" Nancy asked.

"Yes I am, Nance. It's out and ready for action."

This made Nancy chuckle again.

"Good. Because I think you'll like what happened next. We had dinner and wine just like last night. Now all three of them were giddy about going back in the hot tub. I thought it was all in good fun. I didn't make any promises, but I played along."

"What about Mary?" Bill asked.

"Mary didn't say much. She was all business the whole day. I couldn't really read what she was thinking. But anyway, after dinner and a few drinks, we all got into our suits and headed out like last night. Everyone took a dip in the pool. We were all kind of waiting to see what would happen. And this time it was Jan, of all people, who took the lead."

"What did she do?"

"Without us noticing, she took off her suit in the pool and then walked out completely naked."

"No shit?"

"Nope. Naked she was, and she looked even better than last night. Seems that really brought her out of her shell. After that it didn't take long for Beth and Angela to come out and strip off their suits too. Then they started in on Mary and me."

"Wow. Nancy, I have to tell you, I don't know when was the last time I was this turned on. I'm so fucking hard."

"I'm glad, Bill. I just wish I was there to share your dick! But I have a feeling you'll be able to get another erection by the time I come home tomorrow."

"I think I can manage. So what happened next?"

"The three of them were standing by the side of the pool telling Mary and me to take our suits off. I was getting into the fun a little, but Mary didn't look too interested."

"Yea? Then what?" Bill asked excitedly.

"Well, Sweetheart, your wifey, after a few extra glasses of wine, left her tip in the pool and came out with her big boobs on display."

"Are you serious? Nancy, are you fucking serious?"

This made Nancy laugh outright.

"Yes, Bill. I'm serious. I dropped my top and came out that way."

"Oh, Baby! That is so hot!"

Nancy could hear a slight moan behind his words. She knew Bill was really stroking his cock hard at this news.

"I thought you'd enjoy that!"

"Oh Nancy, you have no idea. I'm so proud of you! Ha! So what did the other girls say?"

"The naughty trio, Beth, Angela and Jan all loved it. Jan put her fist in the air and Beth starting 'whooping.' Mary just looked annoyed."

"What was her problem?"

"I'm not sure. But whatever it was got worse."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, once I came out topless, all four of us went into the hot tub. I called to Mary and after a minute she came over and joined us, but I swear she was scowling. I asked her what was wrong, but she said it was nothing. Anyway, Angela had brought a bottle of wine and some glasses which she had set by the edge of the hot tub and they started to pass glasses around."

"Wait a minute, Nancy. Not so fast. How did it feel to be walking around with your top off?"

Nancy could tell how much Bill was enjoying this and how hard he was trying to picture his wife, in semi-public without her top.

"It was kind of exciting. I can't deny it. It was cool. But I was also glad to get into the tub and be able to get my chest under the water."

"Party pooper!" Bill said jokingly.

"Yea, yea. Anyway, Ang, Beth and Jan were having a ball, drinking down the wine and applauding me for my boldness. They tried to get Mary into the fun, even daring her to take her own top off, but she wasn't having it."

"Weird. So what then? Did you just hang out there until it was time to come inside?"

"Um ... not exactly," Nancy replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Bill, let's just say that this part of the story is probably gonna get you more excited than you can imagine. I won't mind if you want to take the lubricant out of the nightstand and use it. On the other hand, you might not need it."

"Are you serious? Geez, Nancy. What are you gonna tell me?"

Nancy couldn't believe how playful she was being. She heard Bill fumbling in the nightstand drawer and she knew he had decided to go for the lube. Next she heard the click of the lube bottle's top, then after a few seconds, a slight squishing sound.

"Oh, Nancy, that feels so good. Go on, Honey."

"O.K. The girls didn't waste too much more time trying to get Mary to have fun. And I couldn't get her to relax either. But those three started playing around, splashing and stuff. They did it to me a little, but it was pretty much the three of them involved. Beth and Angela finally focused their teasing on Jan and she started to squeal, 'Stop!' and 'Quit it'. But she was loving the attention."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.