Nancy and the Hot Tub - Cover

Nancy and the Hot Tub

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nancy attended a retreat with four other women from her department, including her good friend Mary. Several of the women decide to try nude hot-tubbing after a long day of work. Nancy gets excited about the possibility of being naked with them, especially after she tells her husband what's been going on at the retreat. But her friend Mary has some surprising reactions to Nancy's playfulness. (NOTE: I first posted part of this story as LaurenMom. I've now finished and posted it in full here.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Nancy began running her hands over her body more intentionally now. caressing her breasts, her belly, her shoulders and her neck. She had a sudden, quick thrill at the idea of being naughty. She walked over to the door and made sure it was locked, then returned to the bed. She pulled back the bedspread, blanket and sheets and slid herself in. Covers to the side, Nancy relaxed and let her hands roam freely. She found that the exercise of surveying her body was not only more affirming than she had expected, but it kind of turned her on.

"Why not?" she whispered as her hand once again slid to her mound.

But this time it didn't leave the area so quickly. She allowed her fingers to spread out and come back together, then move up and down. Nancy couldn't remember the last time she had played with herself outside the context of sex with Bill. Her other hand caressed and squeezed one breast, then the other.

"MMMMmmmmm ... that feels good!"

She had let a finger get really naughty, tracing her labia, which were tucked away safely inside her slit. She moaned again as the finger parted the folds and found a wet spot. She let it stay there and just enjoyed the feeling. An idea then popped into Nancy's head which totally surprised and delighted her.

"If I'm going to be naughty, why not give myself a little show?"

Before she could answer herself, Nancy popped up out of the bed and returned to the mirror. She grasped each side of the frame and dragged it back to the bed, positioning it squarely facing the side. Nancy then took several pillows and positioned them just where she wanted them. She sat down, then leaned back. The mirror gave her a perfect view of her nakedness. She wanted to watch herself while she played. Nancy spread her legs and let her hands roam again while she watched herself.

"Ohhhh, this is nnnniiiiccceeee..." she whispered with a smile.

Nancy watched herself as her caresses continued, over her soft rounded belly (about which she felt no shame at the moment), up to her big tits, which she delighted in squeezing, pinching firmly and watching get erect. She slid her hands up to her arms, shoulders and neck. She ran one hand across her mouth and let a finger enter. Feeling very bold, she took it, very wet, out of her mouth and brought it between her legs, positioning it directly over her pussy. Once again she traced her slit, but this time leaving a distinct trail of lubrication, adding to that which was already forming there.

"Ohhh yessss, this is verrry, verrryyyyy gooood."

Nancy put both hands between her legs and caressed her vulva, gently rubbing up and down and squeezing together from the sides. She then slid two fingers down her wet slit and freed her labia, which she separated, revealing her pink insides. She couldn't recall if she had ever had such a good view of her own pussy. She spread it wide and ran a finger up and down the center, just tickling her clit and vaginal opening as she went. She then employed two wet fingers to rub up and down. Nancy moaned in pleasure again, both from the physical stimulation of her hand and the mental thrill of watching her own wet pussy being spread wide.

"I am so fucking horny," Nancy whispered.

She continued to trace two fingers up and down the wet slit, spending a bit longer at her clit and her hole on each pass. Eventually she penetrated herself slowly, fingers sliding easily inside, aided by the ample lubrication her body was providing.

"I'd love to have Bill's cock here right now ... mmmmmmmmm."

She plunged her fingers in and out, imagining they were her husband's engorged dick. She then allowed her other hand to trace around her clitoris. Nancy loved the feel of the fantasy cock inside her while her finger teased her swollen button.

"Ohhhh ... I want Mary's mouth right here... ," Nancy whispered absentmindedly.

Immediately she stopped what she was doing and gasped slightly.

"What the hell did I just say?"

Nancy lay motionless, hands still in place, considering the words that had escaped her lips.

"Mary? Why on earth did I say that? It's Bill. That's what I meant. O.K. No big deal, I guess. I wish BILL's mouth was there. That's it ... but that was weird!"

Nancy settled herself, imagined her husband kissing and tonguing her very wet parts and went back to self stimulation. "Mary," her mind said again.

"What the fuck? Why am I thinking about Mary?" She pondered again, but this time she didn't stop playing. "Why didn't Mary take her top off in the hot tub? I would have liked that. Maybe tomorrow night if I take mine off, she will too ... Nancy! What's wrong with you? She's your best friend! What are you thinking? Stop it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.