I'm Eighteen - Cover

I'm Eighteen

Copyright© 2010 by Robert

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John is fresh out of high school, no longer a boy but not quite a man. Not certain what to do with his life, but he knows what he wants. Typical of most of my stories, Incest themed. Hopefully I'll finish this time, but I'll be very slow to write. Please be patient.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex  

The car blew a tire just south of Bakersfield, and we had to back track almost as far as we had traveled. A second tire went just before we hit Los Angeles, and where we were going to turn east towards Las Vegas. But luckily there was a gas station within walking distance, and we were on the road again within an hour.

Our mad money dwindling fast, as I had to pay to have both tires installed. But the situation only got worse, as the mechanic at the gas station informed me that I had a leak in the radiator, and that the fan belt was only a few miles away from falling off. But what does one expect when you drive cross state in an ancient beat up Camaro.

The only good thing in our favor is that the air conditioner still works, or else we wouldn't have been able to make it across the desert. Maybe a few hours later than our navigation system first predicted - what was a gift from Mom, and her assurance that I could find my way home, but we arrived in Las Vegas just as the sun was setting into the Mohave desert sand.

Our original expectations were for two separate rooms, and so the two couples could enjoy some privacy. But the car repairs took care of that wishful idea, and that left us with enough money for only one room. Not exactly the weekend we had envisioned, but the four of us are still prepared to make the most of it.

A nice enough room, and with two queen size beds. The only alone time on route included a short stop at some ghost town souvenir stand, and where Jessica almost burnt the skin right off her knees. An opportunity for everyone to stretch their legs, as Jessica woofed down my cock behind a cardboard cut out of a saloon, and allowed me to cum in her fast moving mouth. But I can't see much opportunity for me to return the favor on this trip, or for Jessica and I to make love. Not with my little sister and her girlfriend in the same room. Both of whom must be equally disappointed, as they originally planned this trip as a way to become closer together.

"This is going to suck, and tell me again why we didn't ask to borrow Mom's Toyota?"

"Don't blame this on my Camaro. It's a classic, and I'd probably get a lot of money for it down here."

"It's a piece of shit, Johnny, and it sticks out like a sore thumb. But we're here, and we may as well make the best of things."

One room and two beds is bad enough, but one washroom for three girls is a recipe for disaster. A two hour event that sees shower after shower, as Jenny, Sarah and Jessica get ready for a night in Sin City. A transformation of ultimate proportions that turns the three desert rats into sexy young starlets. While I take a quick piss in the bathroom at the motel's restaurant, and splash a little water on my face. A wink at the pretty young waitress as I make my exit, and where I find my three beauty queens are already waiting for me.

"Geez, Johnny, took you long enough."

"Shut the fuck up and get in the car, Jenny, and remind why I brought you along on this trip."

I expect Jenny's tongue to make an appearance, and I'm surprised when she decides to flip me the bird. A rearrangement in assigned seats is soon to follow, as Jessica and Sarah sit in the back, and while my sister takes the bucket seat next to me. Who pretends to know where we're going, as she looks for the classiest restaurant that we can still afford. While I wonder what was wrong with the one at the motel, and where I imagine the four of us could eat and not be hungry.

At some point through the evening, Jessica suggests we should have invited one more person on this trip, and so we could call ourselves the Rat Pack. This begins a twenty minute conversation between Jenny and myself, as I try to dissuade her belief that the legendary Rat Pack includes George Clooney and Brad Pitt.

Of course Sarah refused to join the conversation, as she didn't want to embarrass her best friend and lover. Though I did see her shake her head in the car's rear view mirror. Sarah's big idea was to find a local chapel, and so the four of us could witness a genuine Las Vegas wedding. Or maybe this was the plan all along, and so she and my sister can get married.

Apparently no one but me wanted to find Mike Tyson's house, and so we could reenact a scene from the movie Hangover. But we still had fun, and of course all our money was gone by the end of the night. Except for what I would need to buy gas the next day, and maybe enough for breakfast. As the four of us make our way back to the motel room, and where we are going to spend the night.

"Turn your back, Johnny."

"Why, Sarah, and for crying out loud I've seen you naked hundreds of times."

"True, but that was when you and I were dating, and now I'm sleeping with your sister."

"Yeah, and please don't remind me."

Jessica and I usually sleep naked in the bed at her apartment. Though long shirts and panties appear to be the dress code for all the girls this evening. While I strip down to my underwear, and slide beneath the covers of the bed. Where Jessica looks to be already asleep, as the last light is turned off, and while Jenny and Sarah climb into the other big bed.

But with enough light to clearly make out shapes and objects, as the neon sign shines brightly out front. An opportunity to see Sarah, as she quietly removes her long shirt, and then climbs into bed with my sister. A beautiful silhouette that I've seen many times before, and immediately makes me hard. An uncomfortable feeling as I try not to listen to the sound of the two girls kissing, and becoming intimate. While I lay down on my back, and wonder if I can squeeze one off. Without waking Jessica, or drawing any attention to myself. As I set to masturbate, and while my sister makes love to her girlfriend only a few feet away.

Of course the sounds only aide in my arousal, as the kissing progresses, and I stroke my cock to every wet kiss that takes place. But Jessica proves not to be asleep, as one of her hands takes the place of mine, and as she slowly brings me towards orgasm. While my newly freed hand slides into her panties, and where I find her pussy is already soaked.

"Can you hear them, too?"

"Shhhh, Johnny, or else they'll figure out that we're listening. And of course I can hear them. I can't believe your sister and her girlfriend are making me this horny."

"Do you want me to go down on you?"

"God, yes, but how can we do that, and without them knowing what we're doing?"

I lift my head from the pillow, and look to see how Jenny and Sarah are situated on the other bed. But all I can tell is that one girl is clearly on top of the other, and that someone is getting their breasts licked. A faint silhouette that allows me to see nipple, and a set of breasts that appear too small to belong to my former girlfriend. A good observation that allows me to identify who is who, and what tells me that Sarah is currently on top of my sister.

Jessica must also be able to see the action on the other bed, as she is turned in that direction. But not for much longer, as she slowly turns herself over, and silently climbs on top of me. With my offer to go down on her apparently forgotten, as panties are pulled to one side, and so my cock can be directed into the wet chamber between her legs. A tight tunnel that I've enjoyed many times, as Jessica lowers her body to mine, and slowly grinds our two sexes together.

"Shit, I forgot to take my pills on this trip."

"Well, do you want to stop?"

"Are you fucking serious, Johnny, or do you want me to go down the street and find some dog to fuck me? Cause I need your cock inside me right now, and I want to feel you explode."

The bed is actually starting to make sounds, but Jessica obviously has no interest in slowing things down. Our clandestine actions now forgotten, as she sits up at my waist, and so she can pull her long shirt over her head. My cock all the way inside Jessica's very tight pussy, as she rides me like a stallion, and while the two girls are similarly engaged along side us.

A classic sixty nine if I'm seeing right. With the sheets pulled right off, as my sister retains her position on the bottom, and while my ex girlfriend holds firm on top. Both with their face positioned between the legs of the other, as they eat the other's pussy, and bring their lover to orgasm. While Jessica removes my cock from her dripping wet snatch, and spins herself around on top of me. A move to mirror the two girls nearby, as Jessica takes my cock into her hot mouth, and while I slide my tongue between her honey coated pussy lips.

Two couples engaged in oral stimulation with their partners, and two pussies that I've had the pleasure of tasting before today. A thought that brings me dangerously close to an early orgasm, and just as one of the girls nearby clearly finds her own special climax. The beginning domino that sees Jessica cum on my face, as my mouth overfills with her sweet juice, and while a second squeal can clearly be heard on the neighboring bed.

This time from my sister, if I recognize her cum sound from the other day, and even with Jessica's thighs still over my ears. An erotic moment that is going to see me cum in Jessica's mouth, and just like she wants. Or so I imagine, as she continues to bob up and down on my cock, and in this way she doesn't have to worry about becoming pregnant. Which is why I'm more than a little surprised as Jessica repositions once more, and takes me back between her thighs. With her bared breasts against my own chest, as she wildly thrashes above me, and literally hammers my cock into her pussy.

Another small orgasm for Jessica, and a giant earth shattering one for me. A tidal wave of cum that sees me flood my friend's pussy, and almost right away I know I just made her pregnant with my first child. A fact she also believes, as we quietly discuss the matter, and make silly plans for the future. Though Jessica sounds happier than ever, as we kiss for an extended period of time, and while Sarah and my sister both take turns in the washroom.

"I guess this means we're not just friends anymore, Johnny."

"I suppose, but maybe we've been moving in this direction for awhile."

A lamp is turned on, and so nobody will bang their feet off anything. Our inhibitions seemingly forgotten, as Jenny walks around the room, and in search of something to drink. Wearing only a shirt, and barely long enough to cover her pussy. As my eyes naturally follow her progress around the room, while Sarah and Jessica converse in the washroom, and as most girls seem free to do with one another.

"I can't believe we just had sex in front of one another, and what would mom say, Johnny?"

"The lights were out, and so what's the difference? Neither of us saw anything, or did anything improper."

Jenny nods in agreement, as she polishes off her bottle of soda, and scratches away at some unseen itch on her side. An involuntary action that pulls up on her shirt, and for the first time ever I'm presented with a beautiful view of her bare pussy. Though only for a couple of seconds, and just before the other two girls rejoin the group.

Both of whom look like they have something on their horny little minds. But whatever the plan it will have to wait, as I take a turn to clean myself up in the washroom, and drain the lizard. While the three girls openly discuss whatever is going to happen next, and without first looking for my approval. As if I have much of a choice, or the will to say no. Though Jessica is the one to tell me, after the rejoins me in the washroom, and where we can have a chance to speak.

"So have you figured out what's going to happen, Johnny?"

"Not entirely, but I bet it has something to do with your wish to be with another woman."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.