Cuckolded by His Son
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A three part story of the gradual development of an incestous relationship between a man and his mother and the final culmination of cuckolding his own dad.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Next day at dinner time Rob enters his parent's house and calls out to his mother; who tells him she is upstairs in her bedroom and he should come straight up. As he enters the bedroom his amazed to see his own mother laid on her bed; naked from the waist down but wearing a satin red Basque; gone are the wispy red hairs of her cunt and her lips are part showing just how wet her cunt really is.

In four strides from the door to the bed Rob manages to cast off his clothes leaving a trail behind him and he immediately climbs on the bed and buries his head between his mother's open legs; what follows for the next hour sends his mother into outer space around the moon and back home again as he drives her cunt to multiple orgasms just using his tongue and not always on her cunt.

Rob discovered his mother loved him rimming her arse and probing her anal ring with his stiff tongue; eventually covered in sweat and decidedly out of breath his mother calls a temporary halt; no sooner does he lie back to rest then she dives in and begins sucking his cock; or maybe it would be better to say slavering over his member. She was literally drooling before his cock head touched her mouth and was uttering unintelligible gibberish as he fucked her mouth.

Rob pulled out of her mouth and kissed her passionately before lowering his head to her right nipple and he began nibbling at her erect teat; now all those gibberish sounds started to make sense as his mother declared undying love for her son and not in the usual motherly way either. She swore she would be his whore his fuck slut for as long as he found her sexually attractive. He suddenly pinned her to the bed telling her that not only was she his fuck toy but he was going to make his dad his toy too and could not wait to see him watching his son fuck his wife and his son's mother.

Sara began to object fearing that rather than suffer that Charles would rebel and try to divorce her; which would destroy the family and relatives. Robert was confident and snapped, "Do as we planned and he would not dare divorce you ever in case the full facts came out.

By five pm their lust was sated and Robert gathered his clothes; dressed and went home just before his dad arrived; Sara spent that time tidying the bedroom and spraying air freshener to hide the smell of sex; though she doubted that Charles would even notice. After a quiet dinner together, as usual Charles disappeared into his special room; the one he calls campaign headquarters and Sara tried to read but could not settle. Robert's plan required Charles to show he wanted sex with Sara and so far it had been six weeks and he did not even want to kiss her.

For the next four weeks; Charles showed no interest in anything sexy; but now Sara was not complaining because she was getting more than enough from Rob whilst Charles was not around. Then around the eleventh week since they last fucked Charles turned to his wife as they lay in bed and asked her to tell him his favourite story.

Seizing on the opportunity she told him that better than that they were actually going to act it out as far as they could. She then told him to fetch the chair from the dining table and place it exactly three feet from the edge of the bed. Then he was to remove all his clothes and sit on the chair facing the bed. Meanwhile Sara got the specially prepared ropes from her bedside cabinet and firstly tied Charles hands behind the chair and then to the back legs of the chair so he could not stand up without dragging the chair with him; next she then tied each of his legs to the front legs of the chair and shoved the panties she had been jogging in that day into his mouth before fastening a tie around his mouth to hold the panties in place. She had not even touched him sexually yet and she noticed his cock was already rock hard but instead of now being impressed she looked at it with contempt for she was now used to Robert's larger thicker cock. Then she slowly dressed herself up in stockings suspenders and a corset which had platform bra cups; she looked like a high class prostitute by the time she sat open legged on the bed in front of him.

"Charles, I have a confession to make!" she began. "Since our fantasy sessions I have found it harder to remain faithful to you knowing you want to watch another cock fuck my cunt!" she said pointing at her cunt. "well for the last four weeks I have been getting it fucked for you; dearest and whilst you think about this I am now going to go phone my lover who knows all about your desire to watch me be fucked and has agreed to allow you on certain conditions!" she emphasised. "I will not spoil it for my lover but I will let him tell you the conditions my dear wimp husband!" she stressed the wimp.

Then with shaky legs Sara stood up and left the room; as she left she saw anger and betrayal in her husband's eyes but more than that she saw pure lust. So she figured maybe Rob was right and everything would work out right in the end. She quickly phone Rob and told him everything was set.

Returning to Charles she dabbed her fingers on her cunt lips and held them under his nose and said, "Smell how wet my cunt is as I wait for my lover to come and take me to heaven!" before adding "My lover is young thirty years younger than yourself actually! He is athletic and has such a wonderful eight inch long and oh so thick cock!" "And before you ask as to why I am not downstairs waiting to let him in; He already has a key to this house and the only keys to my heart and sexuality!" she added.

Charles knew he was stuck; not only would her lover see him naked and helpless but he was bound to ridicule him for his poor cock if as she says he has such a large one. The strange thing was though that now he was tied up unable to move he found the whole episode so erotic and such a turn on he could already feel his balls tingling and hoped that he could hold out or face even more scorn for cumming untouched before the fun had already started.

They both sat there for what seemed like ages but in fact was only fifteen minutes when Charles heard footsteps coming up the stairs; he was now filled with a mixture of dread and sexual excitement as he stared at the closed bedroom door and saw it slowly start to open. From where he was he could not see who was behind the door till they stepped fully into the room and once there they would not be able to miss him tied to this chair; his cock already trembling.

Sara did not help matters by telling him at the first sound of someone climbing the stairs that here comes her superb lover who makes her a wanton slut and eager to accept his cock just by showing her his tool. Suddenly in stepped Robert and Charles almost died. Not for any other reason than the sheer embarrassment of a father being found tied naked to a chair by his own son. He wondered why Sara was not trying to cover up for surely Robert was not her lover. Sara stood and moved slowly to Rob as she reached him she said "Robert your father got hard as soon as I tied him to the chair; just like you said he would; in fact I was sure he was going to shoot even before you arrived here but he has managed to hold off on that."

Robert looked at his dad and said "Hello my wimp of a father by the end of tonight daddy dearest you will be my personal cuckold; for not only will you watch me fuck mummy here but you will suck my cock to prepare it for my slut and if you are really; really good then you will be allowed to eat my spunk from her cunt."

Charles fiercely shook his head; so Robert stepped up to him and took firm hold on his hard cock and gave it a sharp twist saying, "what a poor excuse for a cock; god I am surprised I made it into the world with this as a baby maker!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.