Cuckolded by His Son
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A three part story of the gradual development of an incestous relationship between a man and his mother and the final culmination of cuckolding his own dad.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The next afternoon Rob waited around the corner till he saw his mom jogging across the junction and along the street to her house; then he hung around for another ten minutes before heading to his parents house and letting himself in through the back door. He quietly passed through the kitchen and began to climb the stairs.

Just as he got to five steps from the top he stopped dead in his tracks; his mother was not in the shower as he expected; for he could hear her moaning in the bedroom. He listened intently and smiled when he heard, "Aaagh; yes, yes fuck me harder Rob give your mother the fucking she misses so badly!"

He continued to listen and as he did so his cock began to twitch and harden; so his mother felt the same way as him and wanted to be fucked by his cock; this was going to be easier than he first thought. Suddenly the silence was pierced by an almost ear piercing scream as his mother was obviously at the peak of her orgasm and as she calmed down she moaned his name several times.

He was just about to continue upstairs having made his mind up to go directly into the bedroom and rape his mother if necessary; not that it would be rape; not if she wanted it as much as she was making out with her moans; when the bedroom door opened and a naked mother strolled across the landing to the bathroom. Sara was totally unaware of Rob standing there. He listened intently for the lock on the bathroom door and smiled when he did not hear its distinctive click.

Now he prepared as he had originally planned and quickly shed his clothes before walking quietly up to the bathroom door and placing his ear against the door he heard a mixture of the shower running and his mother talking to someone. He froze; who could be in the bathroom with his mum. He was just about to give up his plan today when he heard, "Robert you are a very naughty young man making your mother so wet and horny; and to think you want to stick that lovely cock of yours inside the very cunt which bore you!"

Relieved Rob now opened the door silently and stepped inside; moving as quietly as he could to the shower he suddenly opened the cubicle door and stepped inside. His mother screamed until she saw it was Robert and then she chastised him. "Robert what are you doing in here! If you want a shower kindly wait till your mother has finished and you can have one as long as you like!"

"Oh mother, what and have to listen to you strumming your cunt again just to get satisfaction when we both know you really want me to fuck you hard!" he stated.

Sara knew he had heard her both in the bedroom and just now in the shower; she was still embarrassed but too horny to stop him as he slipped his hand between her bum cheeks and let his finger trail along her cunt lips. Meanwhile she twisted to look him in the eyes and saw the same rising passion as she felt exploding in her own head. Instead of leaning forward to kiss her Rob lowered his head slightly and captured her wet tit in his mouth, his teeth closing in tightly on her erect nipple. A groan escaped Sara's lips as she warned Rob to be careful. Thinking she was meaning not to bite too hard; he released some of the pressure on her nipple.

Sara slipped her hand between them and finally closed her fist around his cock or at least tried to for her fingers would not quite meet. She laughed as his mouth eased the grip on her tongue and added, "No baby; I did not mean you are biting too hard; but to be careful your dad will be home soon and it just would not do to be discovered inhere together like this!"

Rob then turned his mother to face the wall and gasped, "Well we better hurry up till tomorrow dinner time when if you don't go jogging I will promise you far more exercise than running a marathon would give you and all in the comfort of your bed."

He then eased his cock between her arse cheeks and nudged the entrance of her cunt; Sara then arched her back and the head of the cock slipped into her wanton cunt. A sharp thrust from Rob had her speared on his cock and Sara was grunting her desires to be well and truly fucked. Their passion was such that both had no chance of lasting long and almost at the same time as Sara screamed her way through her first orgasm on her sons cock; rob announced he was about to cum and at the last minute he pulled out spraying his seed all over his mother's arse. Sara looked disappointed and confessed she wanted so much to feel him spurting inside her cunt.

Then they quickly finished showering together and Rob only just made it out the back door as Charles entered the front door. As usual Charles almost ignored his wife taking his new supply of lead and soldier moulds into his campaign headquarters before coming out. As he came back into the hallway he looked at his wife and said, "Have you changed the way you do your hair; love?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.