Madison Addison
Chapter 1: The Sequel Begins: Nakeder Than Before

Copyright© 2010 by autoeroticrobot

After my introduction to nudism (see previous chapter), once every week or so, I'd spend a lazy, unclothed afternoon with Katie after school, and then throw my clothes back on just in time to race out to my mother's car where'd she swing by to collect me on the way home from her work.

But in a way, all of that stuff that happened at Katie's is just an introduction to a different sort of story. You see ... although I remained committed to "social nudism" for life, after that first experience with the Addisons, the reason that I started writing this experience down was different: I wanted to try to tell about my own much less graceful efforts to convert the rest of my own family to nudism. It didn't go exactly as I had expected, I have to warn you.

Trying to convert my own family to nudism wouldn't even have occurred to me, though, if Katie hadn't been coveting our pool. She said something about it - I really don't remember what she said exactly, but I remember I said, "No way, why would I want them to do that?"

Katie said, "Well, then you could be naked at your house too, plus ... you guys have a pool!"

Actually, what really brought it about was a pretty funny incident involving my brother Tommy. I guess because of my experiences with the Addisons, I'd gotten a lot more casual about things like when I changed my clothes or stuff, and so I was in my room changing clothes one evening getting ready for bed when I realized I'd left my door open. I realized this because I heard my dad's voice in the hall, and it was clear there was no door blocking the sound. I heard him talking to Tommy: he said something like, "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

I realized that my brother had been looking in my door, probably at me changing or something, and dad had caught him. By then I was in my pajamas, but if Tommy had been there for only a few minutes, he probably had seen me in just my panties. I remember I looked down at myself, kind of feeling self-conscious all of a sudden, and for some reason I even pulled down my pajama bottoms slightly to check which panties I'm wearing. Not sure what made me do that - maybe a kind of a curiosity about what, exactly, my brother must have just seen, I guess. They were a pale lavender bikini cut, with little embroidered flowers on one hip.

So, I went downstairs and dad and Tommy are having a serious conversation on the couch, and when they see me Tommy gets all embarrassed. I mean, he was really blushing. Dad made him admit he was spying on me, and then Tommy went off to his room looking like he was dog being punished. Dad said sorry, too, but added that I should make sure I shut my door.

I felt kind of embarrassed - not that Tommy saw me in just my panties, actually, but more by the situation, because of how dad had made Tommy and me confront it. I remember thinking right then that if we were nudist, Tommy would get to see as much as he wanted and that maybe that was really more natural, after all. In fact in my mind at that point, it seemed perfectly ok with me that he was probably curious and stuff. Still, that's all I thought about it right then.

A day or so later, though, I was having dinner with mom and dad. Tommy was over at a friend's, and somehow the topic of what had happened with Tommy spying on me came up - I have no idea how, it's not like this was normal dinner conversation. Maybe dad was telling mom about it for the first time, or something. Anyway, I totally have no idea what made me say it, but I made a little sarcastic comment to the effect I didn't care if he looked - it was perfectly natural for a 12 year old to be curious.

Mom seemed surprised but in a non-scandalized way. She said something like that that was showing a very mature attitude, but that Tommy should nevertheless try to respect my privacy. Blah blah blah. Mom talks like that sometimes: blah blah blah. So I rolled my eyes, interrupted, and totally out of the blue before I knew what I was doing, I ended up telling them that the Addisons were nudists.

I think maybe my parents thought I was making some weird joke, at first. I definitely could tell that Dad didn't believe me. That made me defensive, of course, so then I got really insistent, and I wouldn't stop talking about it until they both believed me totally. That involved me admitting I was getting naked when I was visiting over there.

My parents, as I said, aren't exactly prudes, I don't think. I mean, I know they're not, now. But even then, at least instinctively, I was pretty sure they didn't think it was that big of a deal - just that it wasn't something they personally did. Still, I could definitely tell they were surprised that I would do that - meaning get naked - when I was visiting over at Katie's.

That was the end of the conversation, that night. Once I was sure they believed me, I dropped it, and they were very diplomatic, changing the subject to mom's new office manager. The next day, however, I was telling Katie about it, because she had evolved into my best friend in the world, and I was quickly developing the habit of telling her everything. Katie said something like, "So, you think they would go for it?"

I had a dumb-girl moment: I said, "Go for what?"

"Like, be nudist," she whispered. She was excited about using my pool naked, mostly, I think. Not that that makes her a bad person - she just had a clear idea what she wanted. I knew this at the time - and it didn't really bother me, since if our positions had been opposite, I'd have felt the same. When you're 14, a pool is basically awesome.

I think I might have blushed, and I shrugged. "I have no idea," I said. That was the end of it, for the moment.

The idea had become totally lodged in my brain, at that point. I kept kind of thinking about it, after that - wondering about it. Especially, I would speculate in my mind about it whenever I was lying around so casual and relaxed and buck naked at Katie's house. Katie was smart, though - she didn't bring it up either. I think she could tell it was on my mind, and that the best thing now was just to let me take my time to think about it. She really has turned out to be a great friend, you know. She can read me, that way - even when I don't know, myself.

It didn't really take that long, either. It was maybe two weeks later, and the Spring was warming up into early Summer, and me and Tommy were using the pool in our swimsuits and I caught his eyes studying me in my bikini as I lay on a lounge. I had taken to wearing a pretty minimalist bikini, in light of my new-found lack-of-modesty and all: it was a turquoise thing that had string ties on the side, mostly showing my hips, and with my small boobs it was just some triangles up top. I was becoming very tan.

Tommy looking at me made me remember the incident from before, and again, instead of being weirded out by my little brother staring at me body, my mental reaction was: it would be easier if we were nudist. Maybe that makes me weird, I don't know. I guess the Addisons had got to me, at some level.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.