Madison Addison - Cover

Madison Addison

Copyright© 2010 by autoeroticrobot

Prologue

Hi, my name is Madison Montserrat Sainz. My dad is Puerto-Rican and my mom is French-Canadian, and I'm just a mutt, and we live in California.

I first encountered nudism a few years back, when I was 14. That was when I found out my new friend Katie's family were nudists. She and I had been hanging out together for like a month or so, but I had never spent much time at her house, until this one three-day weekend, when my parents were going to visit my grandparents out of state, and, because of a cross-country meet (I was on the JV cross-country team), I really didn't want to go with them. I took my running pretty seriously back then. So, I suggested I could stay with a friend, to my parents, and they said fine if I could find someone. So I asked Katie if I could stay with her for the three nights, Friday through Monday.

She seemed more hesitant than I would have expected of my new best bud, and she didn't give me a yes right away. I remember getting all nervous that she wasn't as cool a friend as she'd seemed, or maybe I'd done something to make her annoyed with me. But then, after school, like the Wednesday before, we walked over to her house (it wasn't that far) and when we got there she said there was something she had to tell me. I was afraid she was going to tell me she didn't want to be friends with me any more, or something, as she seemed kind of nervous.

But instead, she took a deep breath and explained that her family were nudists, and that was why she wasn't sure about me staying the weekend. Of course I had heard of nudism before, but I really didn't know anything about it. So I told her exactly that. She said that as long as she could remember they'd been 'casual nudists' as she described it, and said all it meant is that most of the time on the evening or weekends, especially if the weather was nice, they would wear no clothing around the house.

I remember asking, isn't that kind of weird, being naked with you parents? But she said she was used to it. It was just her mom, dad, and her, and sometimes her uncle and aunt when they visited. Frankly, on first impressions I thought the whole thing extremely disturbing, but I could tell that Katie was both embarrassed yet also defensive about it. Finally, I asked her if she was saying I would have to be naked, if I was going to stay at her house.

She laughed and said no, no one should be nudist if they didn't want to be, but that she was telling me because her parents had always said that if she was going to have friends over, especially over night, they had better be ok with their 'lifestyle.' Katie's parents were kind of hippy, nonconformist types, I guess - after all, Katie's full name was Cloud Katherine Addison. And, actually, one of the things I liked about Katie was how free and unique she seemed about stuff - it gave her an air of maturity and confidence lacking in most high school freshmen, including myself ... It was like she was already wise.

I think I said something then like "well, that puts you ahead of me - at least you've gotten to see, like, a guy's you-know-what." She thought this was funny, and said it didn't really count, being her dad's and her uncle's. So we talked some more and finally I said I was cool with whatever her parents did as long as they were ok with me staying over. So it was set. I wasn't actually too cool with it - I was nervous as hell as Friday approached. But I was young and insecure and so I pretended I was cool with it and figured I'd deal with it. I didn't dare tell my parents, though - imagining that if they knew, they'd prohibit me from staying. In retrospect, they were hardly prudes, however. Just more conventional I guess - at least by habit.

I got my things together, Friday morning, and brought them in a duffle to school, and went home directly with Katie that afternoon. My mom and dad had left work early, had picked up my brother Tom at the junior high where he went, and left town directly. Maybe I expected to immediately be ordered to strip when I got in the door, as my heart was pounding a mile a minute. But of course Katie was a latchkey kid just like me and my brother were, and she'd already told me that not only was it fine for me to stay dressed the whole weekend if I wanted, but that she probably would too, just to "keep me company."

So we hung out, messed around with her playstation a little bit, listened to some music, and in general had a fun time. And her parents both got home from work and stayed dressed and were really very nice people, and soon enough we were having dinner and talking and they seemed like a totally normal family to me, even if her dad looked kind of like a burned out rock star, and her mom would have worn a name like "Rainbow" or "Starchild" without disturbing the cosmic order in the least. Actually, her parents' names were Bill and Tammy, which they immediately made me use, instead of Mr. and Mrs. Addison, and I noticed Katie called them by their names, not mom and dad, which was also a bit far out.

After dinner, as we were watching tv, Katie even leaned close, warned me that now was when her mom would probably go take a shower and, if it was like most days, come out naked and watch tv or something, and that if I was uncomfortable we could go "hide" in her room, now. But they were being so laid back about it that I just shrugged, bravely, and waited to see what would happen.

To summarize the next few hours, I saw both her parents naked, that evening, and I think I was pretty successful not staring. One thing that was funny was when Katie and I were going to bed - I was on an air mattress on the floor in her room. Katie stripped off naked and got into bed just like that, while I was fishing out a night shirt and putting it on. For some reason I was like, "you sleep naked?!" all alarmed, and Katie pointed out that it didn't really make sense to hang out naked during the day and then put something on for bed - unless it was cold or something. I was embarrassed for not having thought of that.

But I still put on my nightshirt and kept my panties on. I was even more weirded out when Katie got up to pee a little while later, after we'd been talking for way too long, and she went naked down the hall to the toilet like it was the most casual thing in the world, and I even heard her talking to her dad. But I kept quiet and tried to tell myself that new experiences were character-building.

On Saturday I had my cross-country meet, so I walked over to school with Katie (who came to cheer me on), ran my meet, and we came back in the afternoon. I did really well in the meet, too, helping the team place 2nd overall, and setting a personal best. I was really excited, and Katie, though not into sports the way I was, was totally excited when she saw it. It was super convenient how close she lived to the school.

When we got back, her mom was running errands or something, and she said her dad was probably getting work done in the home office, so we got a snack and then Katie suggested we go in their hot tub - she thought that it would help me relax my muscles from the meet, which was definitely true - I loved hot tubs, but hadn't known they had one. I did know they didn't have a pool, like we did at my house, though, so I hadn't brought a bathing suit.

When I told Katie about not having the bathing suit, she laughed at me, and said I really didn't need one. And I realized she was right, but it still made me really nervous. Finally, I asked if it was ok if I stayed in my underwear, and she said sure. And she kept her bra and panties on too, "in solidarity" she said, and we went out on the patio and into the hot tub. She made me laugh, when she commented that she felt really strange, as it was the first time she'd ever been in that hot tub while wearing something.

But the hot water was definitely relaxing. Then her dad Bill came out to the patio and offered us sodas and crackers, naked as ... well, completely naked. And then he asked if we were ok with him joining us in the hot tub. Katie said it was totally up to me, and I just nodded and tried really hard not to stare at her kind of handsome, buff dad with all the hairiness and the dangling equipment and whatnot. Once he was below the water, it was easier.

We chatted for a while and I mostly forgot the situation, and found myself really relaxing from the jets of hot water. But I remember a scary moment when I started remembering a time in another hot tub, at some friend's house, where I sort of discovered I could use the jets of water at the edge of the seat the same way I used the shower massager thingy at home, and proceeded to get myself WAY too horny. Just remembering it, made me self-conscious and excited, and I carefully positioned myself AWAY from the water jets in Katie's hot tub.

I hate the way I start obsessing about sex at all the most embarrassing, totally wrong times, like when talking in front of class, or stuck in the back seat of the car with my brother on a long drive. Or sitting in a hot tub with my new best friend's naked father, for that matter. I always thought I was way abnormal, that way. I even had a secret word for my abnormality: obsexive-cumpulsive disorder (instead of obsessive-compulsive, get it?). But finally I willed myself to think about other things, going through some things I had to memorize for a geography quiz or something in my head.

Bill said something like that I looked very relaxed, but it was probably just me being glassy-eyed from trying to distract myself. I'd leaned back and put my arms along the sides, holding my soda, and I suddenly realized this raised my chest just enough you could see how transparent my bra was from being wet. I lowered my arms again reflexively, pretending to stretch at the last moment so hopefully I didn't look like a spazz.

I don't know how long we were in there, but finally Bill got out, and me and Katie got out after. There were bunches of towels nearby on the patio, but I realized my predicament as I watched Katie unself-consciously peel off her wet panties and bra and begin to towel off. Now she was naked and I wasn't, and I realized her "solidarity" really did mean something, as I felt kind of stupid toweling off my damp bra and panties ineffectively, while she was right there so comfortably naked. But not stupid enough to make the leap to nudity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.