My Life as a Male Sex Slave - Cover

My Life as a Male Sex Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Chapter 4: Exported

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Exported - Tony meets a lovely girl whilst shopping who orgainses a birthday party for him. He later finds that she enslaves him and he is eventually sent back to her home country, as a free agent to marry his Princess. But once againhe is enslaved and eventually thrown into a breeding pen with orders to impregnate his female companions

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Male  

After my very exhausting but very rewarding session with Lady Enid I slept for many hours. I woke to find Princess Zeeta sitting on my bed looking down at me. As always she looked lovely, but she was looking very serious as though she had something on her mind, then she spoke in quite a serious voice.

"Tony dear if I gave you your freedom now, would you go and tell the police and everyone what happened to you?"

"For a moment I thought she was joking."

I had since my capture begun to relax and enjoy the benefits of my position. It is true I abhorred slavery, but this was something entirely different. I was well fed, well looked after and no-one had treated me badly at all, and then I had become sort of attached to Zeeta and Izzie and even her mother had left a soft spot in my heart.

"Why do you ask that Zeeta?" I asked.

"I think that I am in love with you, and I would really love to marry you if that was possible."

"I don't want to go anywhere Zeeta. I don't like the idea of being any ones slave, but I would miss you all now if I left. You have all been kind to me here. But I am a slave, you would not marry a slave would you.?"

"Slaves can be freed, and if I can fix that, would you marry me, or would you still want to escape."

"The truthful answer is Yes I would love to marry you."

"Zeeta bent down and kissed me. "Thank you Tony. I have to ask you because Papa wants to send you back home next week to Monrovia and I will not be coming with you for another month or so. Mother and I have to stay for the Commonwealth Conference, and then I will be coming back to Monrovia to be with you. Darling I think I am pregnant as my period is late."

I admit that I was quite pleased with the fact that I was to be a daddy, and it only enhanced my determination to enjoy what fate awaited me.

Later the Crown Prince Randolph entered my room and stood looking down at me. He said to Izzie "remove the chain." Then he started collecting the pornographic photographs pinned to the wall. He turned to me "You are going to Monrovia and I am going to have to trust you. You are no longer a slave but if you attempt to escape, then I will release these photographs, and show you having sex with these three underage girls."

"When you get to Monrovia I have instructed that you will be treated with the respect due to a Royal Prince until we can officially announce your betrothal on our return. I have given you your freedom to let you marry Princess Zeeta. I also hope that you will at some time take a position in my government, but all this detail has to be worked out at a later date.

I promise that you will be treated as one of the family. Zeeta is in love with you and wants you as her husband."

"What do you say?"

I love Zeeta and I will willingly marry her.

"How are you going to get me out?"

"That is a problem but we are working on that at present." he said quietly.

"You have given your word Tony but I can not afford a diplomatic incident over you, but if there was any incident we will if necessary explain that you raped a Royal Princess, and we were taking you back for justice in the Monrovian courts.

A couple of days later Izzie came in and said. We have a slight problem with sending you back home in getting you past the UK immigration people. The only way is by giving you a Monrovian Passport and you will have to be checked off as having previously come into the United Kingdom, and therein lies our difficulty. The only passport that is available with some changes is for one of the serving ladies, a girl who went missing. I have been told to attend to your hair and give you a feminine style and we are pretty sure that we can swing it with some expert make-up.

Three days later with a very feminine hair style and wearing female shoes, a pair of navy Blue slacks and a woman's raincoat, I was safely escorted through immigration at Heathrow without a hitch to board one of the countries private jets. As soon as we took off I returned to my normal self with the aid of a very morose armed courier who had been sent with me as my escort.

My arrival in Monrovia was very quiet and I was hustled away to some luxurious quarters and provided with a wardrobe of clothes. I had a quick introduction to Princess Zoe who made me very welcome and kissed me on the cheek to welcome me to the family. I was helped to settle in by a by a very young and attractive half caste housekeeper whose name was Rosa who told me that she was a slave in her mid twenties "The princess will be here to spend some time with you as her husband is away in Kingston on business." I will be back with some lunch and to see that you are OK."

The Princess Zoe was a very pretty copy of my fiancé Princess Zeeta. I thought she was rather flirtatious and she was very warm and very welcoming. "I know all about you Tony she said, so I guess this is a sort of an official welcome to your new family, and I guess I will see you later for dinner. Unfortunately I have an engagement this afternoon as my husband is away in Jamaica on business so it will be just the two of us for dinner tonight. I hope you don't mind?"

I decided to rest for a while after that encounter but I was soon interrupted by the young housekeeper Rosa who slipped into the room locking the door behind her. She smiled as she looked at me "Tony will you make love to me please?" as she talked she was stripping off."I have not had a man for a long time now the master is away. He usually see's to me."

To be quite honest I had been a couple of days without a woman and she seemed quite fanciable and my cock was thinking the same thing obviously, as it came quickly to attention. She laughed, with a melodic light laugh as she looked at my state of readiness.

"You're a very attractive and virile-looking stud, so its no wonder the Princesses like's you. I reckon she will be wanting you for dessert tonight, especially as her bedroom is next door." She leaned towards me and we kissed.

She looked down at my cock, which was now at its full size. "That's a nice piece of meat " she said, reaching over to stroke it expertly. She circled her thumb and forefinger just behind the rim of the head and squeezed. It seemed to grow larger and harder under the warmth and pressure of her smooth fingers.

I put my arms about her shoulders and started to pull her into my arms, but she put a hand up against my chest and held me away.

"Slowly, Tony boy," she smiled, her blue eyes burning brightly into mine. "We've got plenty of time, and I want this to be very good. The Princess is out for four hours and we won't get many opportunities to fuck, so you must learn to make the best of these fortunate occasions and make them work for us."

I relaxed, taking my arms from about her. I was quite willing to follow her lead; Rosa was something else! Her hands began caressing my body. "Lie down," she said. "Remember, I expect you to satisfy me properly. Now turnover."

I rolled over on my belly, my hard-on flattened between me and the bedspread. Her hands moved over my back, my neck, down over my waist and over my buttocks. One hand went between my thighs and

moved up high, her fingertips stroking my balls, then coming up to tickle my anus. Her fingers lingered there for just a moment. Her caressing hands slid on down the back of my thighs, over my calves, and- Then as her hands moved back up my body, I felt her soft lips gliding lightly over my skin as well. When she reached my ass, I felt her teeth bite lightly into my skin, and again I quivered. At that moment I would have sold my soul for Rosa.

My cock was so stiff under me now and I turned over. She leaned and kissed me again, this time more lingeringly. And again I caught the subtle musky scent that excited me so.

Rosa lay naked on the bed spread, I caught my breath. Then she sat up to look down and focused on my throbbing, pulsing cock, and she narrowed her gaze and her pink tongue came out to run across her upper lip.

I saw that the hair covering her pussy was as blonde as that on her head. Undoubtedly she bleached it with the same bleach she used on her head, and rinsed it with the same rinse. I thought she looked lovely. Almost in the same curving motion, she dropped her head down across my belly so that I felt her smooth blonde curls brushing against my pubic hair. And then I felt my cock being enveloped in a hot, moist mouth, with soft lips pulling and pressing around the head. Her tongue rubbed across the head and wrapped around it, flickering along the rim. Then I felt her sharp teeth biting with tender lightness into my shaft, halfway down to my balls. I felt that she was swallowing me.

Abruptly she stopped and straightened up. I took her in my arms, My lips covered her own in a long, deep communion. Her tongue moved lightly at first, just the tip darting at my lips, then thrusting deeper inside my mouth. I felt her smooth body tensing under my embrace. As my fingers kneaded the pink nipples of her swaying tits, her breath came in quicker pants.

She pressed me back then dropped and I felt her lips sucking and nibbling at my throat and down

my chest. She nipped lightly at my nipples and they hardened into sensitive little nubs. Her tongue came out and lapped at my chest, down across my belly, into my belly-button.

Down she went, below my belly button and across the front of my thighs, the sharp point of her tongue stabbing at my legs while her soft lips brushed and kissed and sucked at my flesh. I looked down at her beautiful platinum head between my thighs, moving upward as her tongue licked moistly between my thighs and her hair brushed my balls. My cock got harder than ever and thumped against her forehead

as she went up higher into my balls. I felt one of them sucked into her mouth and caressed by her tongue, then it was released and the other went in, a soft suction that almost made me come.

Her hands went around my buttocks and cupped my cheeks firmly in her hands as she raised her head for a moment, poised, then slid down on my cock, swallowing nearly half of it into her mouth. I could feel the head rubbing against the soft palate in the back of her mouth. Just as I was about to put my hands on top of her head, to hold her down on me while I fucked her mouth and throat, she pulled up and away. She slid back up alongside me on the bed, drew my head to hers and gave mea long, open-mouthed kiss.

"She took my hand and pressed it against her hairy mound. I felt the moisture of the love-juice soaking the hair. Her hand fitted over the back of my, her middle finger pressing my finger into her pussy, maneuvering my finger until it touched a small protuberance. As I instinctively stroked my finger tip

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.