My Life as a Male Sex Slave
Chapter 3: The Lonely princess

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Lonely princess - Tony meets a lovely girl whilst shopping who orgainses a birthday party for him. He later finds that she enslaves him and he is eventually sent back to her home country, as a free agent to marry his Princess. But once againhe is enslaved and eventually thrown into a breeding pen with orders to impregnate his female companions

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Male  

After Izzie had put me in Janes bed I waited for Zeeta. She was obviously tired, but I suspected that all she wanted was to be loved. When she arrived she called to Izzie and said "Bring me that lovely white silk nightgown that Mamma has bought me for my birthday"

Izzie came in very quickly carrying a beautiful white silk nightgown She held the night gown up for me to see. It was long and milky white with spaghetti shoulder straps. White lace decorated the top. The night gown was so silky and shiny that it almost glowed. Zeeta said "Very pretty isn't it?"

I replied, "Yes. I can't wait to see you in it."

Zeeta looked fantastic in the nightgown, her jet black body contrasted with the snowy white of the gown and was quite an erotic sight?"

"Do you like it? She asked as she eyed my naked body up and down?

My erection gave me away, and she smiled and then gave a little giggle as she said "Yes darling I can see that you do."

I moaned, "Yes, you are driving me insane."

Zeeta despite her young age was a pro when it came to teasing and manipulating boys and men, so she was very aware of just how I was feeling and was determined to make me squirm. Zeeta squeezed my balls firmly and held them tight. Her voice shifted to an authoritive tone "You will continue to refer to me as Ma'am or Mistress Zeeta slave, understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied obediently, but a little confused as for the very first time she started using her authority over me"

Zeeta playfully laughed at my subservience. "Mmmm. I am tired darling Tony. Just hold me and let us rest awhile and then we can make love properly."

We slept for a long while with her head on my shoulder, and my arms round her. She felt and smelt lovely, and I was beginning to realise that there were many compensations in my present life. Zeeta and I slept for several hours, and it was probably mid morning the next day when Zeeta woke me from a deep slumber

"Now fuck me Tony, no Tony make love to me ... Make me a beautiful boy baby, Papa wants me to have a baby boy to carry on the name. I'm ready for you to make love to me properly without the use of an aphrodisiac. After some mutual fondling and kissing I knew that Zeeta was getting impatient as she laid back and impatiently pulled me on top of her. I kissed her hard. Her tongue rubbed my lips and I sucked her tongue into my mouth, then pushed my tongue into hers.

Zeeta squirmed under me and I knew that she was as hot as I had been. All the teasing the girls had given me, and the rape drug had made me almost insatiable the night before. But now without drugs I was still more than ready for this beautiful young girl. I raised myself on my elbows and knees and Zeeta positioned the head of my cock between her pussy lips, as I slowly lowered my hips and buried my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go. Then I stopped to let it soak. The feeling was incredible and it felt as if my cock was being massaged by some mystical machine. It felt like some one was holding my cock and squeezing their fingers, one at a time, around it.

"What are you doing? That feels good! Ohhh! Wow!"

"A girl can train her cunt muscles to massage a cock, Tony, and I have been trained. Enough of that now. I'm horny and it doesn't do very much for me. Fuck me properly!"

I lifted my hips. My cock, was wet with her juices, I pulled out till only the head was buried, I slowly lowered my hips again and rode my cock in and out of her pussy, as slowly as I could. Her slick warm wet pussy walls pressed against my cock and it felt wonderful. Zeeta pushed her hips up to meet mine. My crotch mashed itself against hers. When I was as deep as I could go Zeeta massaged my cock with her cunt muscles. Then I lifted my hips, and watched my cock come out of that tight black sheath, and push back down into that lovely vibrating pit of girl sex.

I could only contain myself so long. Gradually the tempo increased.We were going so fast that I could hardly see my cock come out of her pussy before it was buried again.

"I'm coming, Tony! I'm coming! Shoot your cum into me. Shoot it right now! Ahhh! Ohhh!"

At that point there was no way I could refuse that request. Spurt, spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble, dribble; his cock bathed her cunt with a load of my cum. Our motions slowed down as my cock slipped out of her hot young body.

It was a long busy morning and Zeeta kept me fucking her as often as it was physically possible for me to do so. During a recess we talked and Zeeta told that me she had an older sister, but her father wanted a Grandson to carry on his name and to inherit his estate and perhaps later the crown in Norovia. Her sister had just given birth to the third baby girl and Zeeta told me that my job was to ensure that I got Zeeta pregnant first with a baby boy and she would become the mother of the heir to the throne. It was then that I learned that through some freak of nature boy babies were quite rare, and they hoped that my new blood would help the Royal family out of its dilemma.

Eventually Zeeta fell into a deep sleep and Izzie came and led me away to my room and chained me to the bed. It was about eight hours later that Izzie woke me with a tray of food. Daylight was fading fast and she told me that I was to spend the night with Lady Rene, Janes mother and she was to get me ready.

I asked. "What about the Prince her husband?"

"He is the one who has arranged it." Izzie said. "Zeeta is at a party at the Russian Embassy tonight so the coast is clear, but of course she will have to be told later."

Showered and powdered like a baby, my hair washed and having first had all my pubic hairs shaved off by Izzie, I was led to Lady Rene's bedroom. It was not long before the door opened and lady Rene joined me. She looked absolutely stunning in her night dress. Her beautiful black face was flushed and her lips slightly parted. Her breath came quickly and became ragged as she looked down at my naked body. I froze when Lady Rene put her hand gently on my shaven groin. Her eyes never left me as she grasped my hard cock.

"You know what I am here for Tony, so show me just how good you are and show me why Zeeta is so fond of you." she said.

Lady Rene grabbed the base of my cock with a death grip. Her hand could not wrap completely around but her grip held me in place. Lady Rene smiled down at me "Wow" she said if Zeeta ever tires of you I want first call I will have you any time as my toy boy."

Lady Rene seemed to be studying my cock, so intently. My cock was dark purple in her tight grip and a dollop of Precum was forming at the tip.

Finally Lady Rene looked down at me and said with a slight smile, "You are so big. I am not sure I can manage it now."

I had no response to that, so I just smiled. Lady Rene returned her gaze back to my cock. I watched in awe when she kneeled by the side of the bed and her tongue flicked out of her mouth and scooped the precum off the tip of my cock. I gave an audible gasp at the sensation as it struck me and my fingers of their own accord tightened in Lady Rene's hair.

Lady Rene slowly took the head of my cock between her lips, stretching her mouth wide. It was incredible, so hot and wet. She did not slide her mouth up and down my shaft Instead she ran her tongue around the head of my cock. It felt good but I wanted more, much more of my cock in her mouth. The ecstasy drug that Izzie had given me was working well, and it was only my knowledge of the beating I would get if I threw her down and raped her. I don't think that my Mistress Zeeta would ever forgive me.

Then Lady Rene started sucking, even with just the head in her mouth her mouth seemed stretched to extreme. Her cheeks hollowed as she increased the suction around the tip. Still the need to push deeper in her mouth was overwhelming. That is when I almost snapped, with my hands still gripping her hair, I pushed my hips forward. At first I was not very forceful and only a half inch more of my

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.