My Life as a Male Sex Slave
Chapter 2: The Birthday Party

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Birthday Party - Tony meets a lovely girl whilst shopping who orgainses a birthday party for him. He later finds that she enslaves him and he is eventually sent back to her home country, as a free agent to marry his Princess. But once againhe is enslaved and eventually thrown into a breeding pen with orders to impregnate his female companions

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Male  

The next two days passed quickly and Izzie spent time with me preparing the food for the party. Zeeta was having a private party as her parents were dining out on diplomatic business. I later found that the blonde bombshells Chrissy and Megan were very close friends with Zeeta. The girls were at an age when they were walking hormones on legs and I obviously was to be their sexual toy boy. But Jane made it clear that she was only lending me to them and was not allowing any intercourse. Izzie muttered quietly to me. "She won't get away with that."

I must admit that I was not looking forward to being a slave against my will, yet I had been well treated so far and I am only human, and with the promise of so much delightful pussy, it did cross my mind that it could be a better life than what was offered me with rising unemployment everywhere. I thought that with all the free sex that was being offered with beautiful girls was good compensation and all I had been promised seemed to be a quite active and enjoyable future. I was sure that at some time an opportunity to escape would turn up eventually. It was at this point that I decided to be a good boy and play there game.

Izzie had spent hours training me and making sure that I looked the part in my French maids outfit. She was good fun to be with, and I found myself wishing that I could have her. Bit Izzie knew the rules and would not be tempted. She told me I am sure that our time will come." She insisted that I wear some heavy make up to make sure that I looked the part, as Zeeta had a fetish about dressing her boy friends up as girls. My cock was in a semi-hard state at the start of the party, which did not go unnoticed by Zeeta as she groped me to establish my state of readiness ... With a petulant look on her face she fetched a powder from her purse and poured it into a glass of orange juice. I was made to drink at, as she gently fondled my cock a few times. Very quickly I felt it respond in her hands. She scolded me in a sweet way.

"Now, now Tony. Remember you must keep your popsicle hard at all times for your mistress and her friends to play with. But now honey, I don't think you will have problems anymore tonight." I soon found that she was absolutely right in that respect.

Next I was instructed to bring the girls a bottle of wine. I poured each of them a glass of wine in turn. It was a slow and frustrating process because each girl wanted to fondle my cock for a few seconds under the shortie French maids dress I was made to wear, plus the fact that Megan had decided with Zeeta's approval that I should wear her soiled panties. After I had served the wine Zeeta stood up and gave me a loving passionate kiss. By the time I eventually returned to the kitchen I could feel the powder which Zeeta had given me was working and I was on a very erotic high, and all I wanted to do was to provide myself with some relief. Precum was oozing out of my cock and coating the insides of the knickers Megan had made me wear.

But Izzie who was helping me would not allow me to relieve myself. At the time I could have thrown her down and raped her and it took a lot of self control to restrain myself. She was obviously frightened to disobey her mistress, although I suspected that she would have loved to help me.

Throughout dinner, the teasing and fondling continued. I served them soup and then oysters followed by the salad and the ham, which Izzie and I had previously prepared, followed by other exotic foods that I had been taught to prepare in my two days training by Izzie.

Each time I arrived at the table, one of the girls was allowed to fondle me intimately or give me a passionate kiss. Once Megan ordered me under the table to lick her bare pussy until she came. When I had finished the girls decided that they too should have the pleasure of my tongue. Izzie had to carry on serving while I was otherwise engaged. Then when I stood up I was not allowed to move or speak while three pairs of hands slid the girlie panties down while they cupped my balls and stroked my cock until the remaining small amounts of cum were milked out of me and massaged all over my cock. Zeeta pushed one finger into my anus, gently ass fucking meanwhile the other girls brought me to the edge of shooting, and then they left me alone, leaving me breathless and wanting more.

I had never felt so aroused and horny before in my whole life. I was feeling really horny and I would have loved to fuck one of the girls to relieve myself. I felt a little dizzy and all I wanted to do was to get one of the girls on to a bed and fuck her lights out. I enjoyed serving the girls, and I was fairly sure that after they had finished their fun Zeeta would want to have her way with me. I could not believe that Zeeta and her friends were still fully dressed, and yet I was having the most erotic time of my life. At last when I was clearing the plates, Chrissy commented.

"Megan, dear our maid has cum leaking down her leg on to her stockings"

I felt myself blush at the comment. Megan added to my embarrassment by rubbing her hand round my groin. She rubbed her hand over my wet panties.

"Aww ... did poor baby wet his underwear? Is that little boys cock leaking all over the place darling. We shall have to find some more panties for her.?"

"Uhh ... I'm sorry mistress." I mumbled.

"Let's get these wet things off," said Megan and she slid the wet panties off me. Then she dramatically said, "Poor baby! I don't have another pair what should I do?"

Christine with a big giggle suggested never mind darling you can have mine " She reached under her skirt and slid off her panties.

"I was feeling a little over dressed anyway."

Christine spread the panties in her hand and moved them down to my feet. "Here, step into these Tony dear."

I was so horny now that I did not mind what the young girls did, I knew that my relief would soon come, as she slid the panties up my legs. I had never been in such a state of arousal. I was under the spell of three seductive and manipulative teenage girls. Strangely I was caught up in the moment and not thinking at all of attempting an escape or complaining.

I forgot about my manliness and stepped into Christine's black satin panties. Christine pulled them up and over my cock. The panties were tiny and my hard cock made quite a bulge and my balls spilled out the sides of the crotch. Christine pulled the panties up tight and I was immediately aware that I was wearing thong panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.