River City Follies - Cover

River City Follies

Copyright© 2010 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 4

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Join Chip, Moses, Jap, Guinea and the gang from The Hanging Man in another round of action in River City. A master planner comes to town in the hope of taking in more than the sights.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow  

Mutt parked at the foot of Hanover Boulevard, Dog Town's main drag. They planned to walk the ten blocks hitting every place of business. They started on the West side of the street and would come back down the East side. Their first stop was The Joker. When they entered it took a few minutes for their eyes to adjust. Once they did they saw that the place was already half full with morning regulars. How many would make it until night. Not many and they didn't care anyway they would be replaced by others.

"Hey, guys can I get you a drink?"

"No thanks Charlie it's a little early for us," Arty said looking around for anyone that might look suspicious. That was a mistake because they all looked suspicious. "What we need is a little help. We're trying to get a line on those guys that have been hitting the businesses over here. Have you heard anything?"

"Arty, I haven't heard a thing. You would think some asshole would have been bragging by now. They nearly always do."

"Well if you hear anything give us a call, will you Charlie?"

"Sure thing, guys. I'll ask around and see."

"Don't get yourself hurt Charlie. We'll appreciate anything you get."

"You think he will," Mutt asked Arty.

"Normally I'd say we got no shot getting anything from any of these gin mills, but with all the action taking place in Dog Town maybe they'll want it cleaned up before one of their places is hit."

"Arty you're from River City. How the fuck did this part get to be called Dog Town? I mean it's just on the south side of the river right across from the main part of downtown."

"This area used to be independent from River City. It was always looked down on by the people of River City because it was strictly a working class neighborhood made up of working class people most of whom worked in River City. It was mostly white. At one time there was a movie house, a bank and grocery stores. There was even a car dealership down on Grove. As you know most of that is gone and I hate to admit it but most of the downgrade that has happened is because of my people."

"How's that Arty?"

"In the '60's what with the Great Society they built project housing to the east of here. While it was intended for everyone at the lower income level it filled up with black people. It wasn't long before the crime rate over here skyrocketed and the pregnancy rate for young unwed girls when up right with it. I don't understand it. There were always enclaves of blacks in River City. They were at the lower end of the economic scale but they owned their homes, small though they were, sent their kids to school and took care of their families. I was raised in one of those areas. We didn't have anything other than petty crime. Someone would steal a bike or go for a joy ride but nothing serious. We heard about shootings but there were none in our area."

"The name, Arty."

"Oh, yeah Dog Town. Well the city pound was over here and one day the holding pen for dogs was pretty full and somehow the gate was opened. Either an employee didn't secure the latch or there was one damn smart dog. Anyway, when the gate was breached all of the dogs busted out and headed for Hanover Boulevard. A newspaper photographer happened to be over here on a story and got pictures of what looked like an army of dogs running down and around the main drag. The next day's front page featured the story with pictures under the headline 'Dog Town Break Out.' They were referring to the dog pound as dog town but the name stuck and this part of the city has ever since been known as Dog Town. For a long time the residents over here resented it but they slowly began to take pride in it and now they all proudly refer to themselves as Dog Towners.

"Let's go see if Big Emma has anything to say," Arty said as they turned into The Hair Emmaporium. Cutting, Straightening, Weaves, Styling and More.

Emma Morris, known throughout Dog Town as Big Emma, a sobriquet she came by honest, was the owner of Hair Emmaporium. Hers was the first chair in the salon. It was convenient to the front desk. Emma was 5' 10" in stocking feet and a large woman with at least 48 double Z breasts.

"Hi Emma," Arty said as they entered.

"Well, look-y here. Come here sweet thing," she said as she pulled Mutt to her, crushing his face between her ample tits as she ground her crotch into to Otis. The difference in their heights put the top Otis' now erect cock pressing against her pussy. "Oh, baby you ready. Everybody out I'm closing the shop," she said with a loud cackling laugh as she released the breathless Otis.

"I tell you ladies," she said to the other six women in the salon, "Mutt here is prime cut. Don't let that height fool you. He's got the goods."

Three of the women smiled knowingly as the others looked Otis up and down with practiced eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.