River City Follies
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Hambone Jones

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Join Chip, Moses, Jap, Guinea and the gang from The Hanging Man in another round of action in River City. A master planner comes to town in the hope of taking in more than the sights.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow  

Hubbell went into the bedroom where his luggage had been placed and selected a thin, flat case and returned to the study where he placed the case on the Louis XIV desk. He opened it and removed the nineteen inch HP laptop and placed it on the desk where the case had been. He raised the lid which caused it to power up immediately and still standing he tapped in the code which brought up a screen filling $ sign. Just as he was about to sit down there was a knock at the door. He left the computer open as it required another code to get past this screen.

"Hi, Hubbell, it's been awhile. You're looking well as usual. I see you have the ever present laptop up and ready."

"Good to see you Karl. How have you been? Come on in. Help yourself to a drink."

"I must say you have outdone yourself this time Hubbell. I've never seen anything like this place. I'd never heard of it. Hidden back behind the wall and built partially into the side of the hill. It's really something. It must be setting you back a bundle."

"You know me Karl I can't abide living on the cheap. That's how I got into this business in the first place. Besides, expenses come off the top like always."

"Yeah, but what if the deal doesn't pan out?"

"Well, in that case I'm just out the front money but when have you ever known my plans to turn sour? That's why you're here isn't it?"

"Yes, and I was sure glad to hear from you. Trying to work with these young guys out there is going to get me locked away. They're out of control. They think violence is the answer to everything. They don't seem to understand that when you push sooner or later someone is going to push back. I'm just glad to work with someone who knows what he is doing. Whatever you're planning as you know I'm in."

"I'm glad to hear that Karl. You want your piece by wire transfer as usual? I still have a Swiss account number if it is still good?"

"That will be fine and yes the account is still active although the money will only be there for a nanosecond. You know how it works Hubbell.

"Just what is it that we are going to be doing and how long will we be here?"

"The deal goes down three weeks from Saturday. I'll tell you what it is when the others get here so I don't have to go over it twice."

"That's what? Ten days before Christmas. Who else will there be?"

"Ronnie Shaw who I don't know if you have met and Anna Amalfo who I'm sure you haven't. Ronnie is a demolition man and Anna takes care of me among other things. They are arriving on the same flight tonight. Ronnie is coming in from Canada and Anna from Denver. Both of their flights get them to New York for the flight here. Come to think of it they are late. Oh well it's what you get for flying. While we are all staying here together none of us came from the same city and this hotel doesn't have its guest registered by name. Ronnie will be staying in the other bedroom in your suite. And there are several locals who you wouldn't know and if we are lucky you will not see and they will not see you."

"And this Anna is she going to be long term?"

"Like the others I'm sure Anna will move on after she gets her piece. I seem to get too old for them as soon as they have their own money. But it's best really. I can't have a woman around all the time, at least not the same woman. They are just too demanding for me to put up with.

"A cigar Karl, they're Cubans?"

"Yes, I think I will thanks. I'm going to have another drink while we wait. How about you Hubbell? Can I get you anything?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.