No Accounting for Tastes - Cover

No Accounting for Tastes

Copyright© 2010 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 15 : A Friendly Reception

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 : A Friendly Reception - Accountant George gets a new client and discovers that there's more to life than accountancy when her therapy services start to dominate his days.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

George's next summons arrived on Erica's headed notepaper but was signed, "Rebecca Phillips, Personal Assistant to Erica Wilkie". He was intrigued to see who this new individual was and when he arrived, exactly on time as by now he knew the penalties for tardiness, he hoped he'd have an opportunity to meet her.

"You'd be Mr Franks," said a curly haired blonde, cheerily as she opened the door. "Come right in, Ms Wilkie won't keep you a moment." She ushered him into the front room. George saw that it had been re-equipped as an office since he was last there. A small name plate on the desk said "Rebecca Phillips" and George guessed that the maybe eighteen or nineteen year old girl that had welcomed him was her. She was quite short - barely five feet tall George guessed without the heels she was wearing - and slightly built apart from breasts that looked out of scale for the rest of her. "Do take a seat, Mr Franks," she said waving him towards a sofa. "I must say it's a pleasure to meet you." George looked puzzled. "Oops, sorry. I'm Rebecca, Ms Wilkie's new PA. I hear it was you that told her she could get funding for new employment, so if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have this job."

"Ah," said George. "Good. Well, I hope you find it interesting." He wasn't at all sure how much Rebecca knew about the actual nature of Erica's business and her clients.

"Oh, I'm sure I will. I mean Ms Wilkie is putting me on all sorts of training courses for the computers and everything." Rebecca was sitting on the edge of her desk, leaning forward with her hands clasped around her knees. George could hardly avoid the view she presented of her cleavage.

"I'm sure that will help a lot," George said, trying to maintain a calm tone.

"Oh yes, and of course if I show the right aptitude she says I could learn to be one of her therapists too. Do you think I might be good at that?"

George spluttered at the girl's matter-of-fact manner. "Well, Rebecca, I'm not sure I can really judge," he said. At the same time he was thinking that she would probably be very good indeed. There was something extremely erotic about the idea of being in service to a girl not yet twenty and lacking physical strength perhaps but able to subdue a man with just her will.

"Perhaps I can persuade Ms Wilkie to let me try with you," Rebecca said. "Just to see if I might be any good or not. Would you mind? I mean it wouldn't be too much trouble would it? Do you think?"

George was thinking that it wouldn't be any trouble at all but he found the girl's straightforward approach disturbing. "Err, well. I suppose we ought to hear what Ms Wilkie thinks. I mean I'm sure she'll have your training all planned out, she's very methodical like that. And, well, I'm only really supposed to be helping out with the accounts. Really."

Rebecca raised a quizzical eyebrow. "That's not what I heard from Deanna," she said with a laugh. "Perhaps I'll have to supervise you while you do your sums," she giggled.

George coughed with embarrassment and then heard Erica's voice behind him. "I do hope you're not teasing my PA, George," she said.

George leapt to his feet, protesting his innocence. "No, no. Of course not, Erica. Sorry! Ms Wilkie." Erica smiled tolerantly, amused by George's spluttering and pleased by the initiative that Allison was showing.

"Come along," she said. "Let's go into my office. Otherwise Rebecca will get no work done at all, I can see." George followed her gratefully. As he passed by her desk Rebecca waved to him and gave an exaggerated wink. George hurried after Erica, glad to escape the new girl's attentions.

While George was there, Darla knocked at the door to interrupt them. Instinctively George got to his feet and bowed his head. Darla just laughed in response. "He's quite the best behaved slave we've got!" she exclaimed and then turning to Erica said. "Can I have a word, it's about my new client. A business idea."

Erica looked at Darla and then at George. "You over there," she ordered George with a wave. "Hands on your head, face the wall." George obediently followed her instructions. "So what's this idea?" Erica asked Darla.

"My slave is really keen on this fantasy he's got," Darla began.

"Aren't they all!" Erica interrupted.

"But it's something that needs quite a lot of organisation and it would need all of us, maybe more and to really work it needs quite a few slaves, maybe half a dozen and quite a bit of time maybe twenty four hours. Now he couldn't afford to fund that but maybe if we could put some sort of package together he could fund enough to make it worth while."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.