No Accounting for Tastes - Cover

No Accounting for Tastes

Copyright© 2010 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 13: Pushing Limits

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Pushing Limits - Accountant George gets a new client and discovers that there's more to life than accountancy when her therapy services start to dominate his days.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

After his recent experiences with Deanna & Allison, George was almost relieved when it was Erica that contacted him next. The telephone call was short and to the point. "Report at 7 o'clock this evening, please," Erica had said. "Don't make any plans for after that."

George had no opportunity to reply before Erica hung up.

Erica's call was followed by one from Allison. She gave no indication that she had recognised George at their session but her tone had changed dramatically from the diffident one that George had become used to. "You wanted to discuss my accounts, I think. Why don't you come over this morning? About ten o'clock would suit me. Is that all right for you? Good!"

George barely had time to draw breath, much less answer, before Allison hung up.

George wasn't sure about how he was going to cope with meeting Allison again after their encounter of the day before but he convinced himself that she could not have recognised him on the mask he was wearing and without hearing him speak. Even so, it was with some trepidation that he turned up at her office for their discussion.

Allison met him at the front door of her shop. She was no longer wearing the rather dowdy clothes that he was used to seeing her in. Rather she seemed to have taken some style hints from Erica. "Come in, come in," Allison called when she saw him hovering outside. "Let's get on with it. I have exactly half an hour, so let's get started."

"Yes, M..." George just managed to stop himself before addressing her as 'Mistress'. He went on, "Yes, of course. I have the figures here."

"Excellent," Allison exclaimed, evidently enjoying her new found confidence. "Now, there were three things that I wanted to check. First, have you assessed the tax liability, secondly I wanted make sure we are providing for adequate depreciation and finally I want to be sure that the annual returns are going to be ready to be filed on time. We don't want to incur any penalties, do we?"

"What?" George, who had been thinking back to his experiences at Allison's hands the previous day, was snapped back to attention by the word 'penalties'.

"Penalties," Alison repeated. "For late filing."

"Ah, no, of course not," said George recovering his composure. "Err, ah, oh, I think you'll see here," he brought out his own file of documents, "that I have the numbers required. It's only a matter of transcribing them onto the appropriate forms. And I can do that as soon as you approve them." George was surprised at the ease that he gave way to the newly assertive Allison but if she saw any difference in his behaviour she gave no notice of it.

"Good. Well if you run through the numbers I'm sure we can get this put to bed quite quickly."

"Errm, yes, well." Two days before, George had been busily trying to avoid any contact with Allison but now the idea of 'bed' sounded distinctly attractive. He still wasn't sure though whether her appearance at Erica's had been part of some plan of Erica's, a coincidence, or what. For now, he thought, the safest thing was to just get on with the job and keep everything on a professional footing. He caught his eyes wandering down to Allison's ankles. Actually, he thought, she has got quite good legs and I could imagine...

"Can we just finish this?" Allison snapped him back to where his attention should be.

"Yes, of course," George responded apologetically. "Of course."

"And then I wondered if you might like to join me for dinner?"

For George this was all going too fast and he tried to shy away from the proposal. In any case he could hardly tell Erica that he wouldn't be there that evening. "Well, of course, I'd like to but, well, ah, ... yes, I do have quite a few end of month reports to complete and they need to be in by tomorrow ... That's the real problem. Sorry."

"Never mind. Do you think you'll get them all in on time?"

"Oh yes," said George with confidence, "I'm sure I shall."

"Good," said Allison. "In which case, I'm sure you'll be free for dinner tomorrow night. How about that?"

George, realising that he was trapped, had no option but to agree. "Err, yes. That will be fine. Yes."

"Excellent," Allison responded, "You can pick me up about eight."

"Yes," said George. "Yes, of course."

George, still confused by the change in Allison's nature, made his way to Erica's as he had been instructed.

When he arrived at Erica's house, she was there to greet him. She waved him through to one of the rooms at the back of the house and told him to undress. As usual he took his clothes and locked them in the small cupboard at the back of the room. Just like before he stood as he had been told; facing the wall and with his hands on the top of his head.

This was the worse part, thought George. He felt so foolish like this. It wasn't bad once things got started but right now he felt as though he could easily run away. At least, he could have done if his clothes weren't locked in that cupboard.

He heard the door behind him open and shut. It was Erica, he assumed, coming in. He didn't turn around.

"Well done," he heard Erica's voice say. "You do seem to be getting the idea." He was beginning to be wary when she praised him — it usually meant that something more difficult was about to be introduced. "Now keep still."

George stood motionless as he felt Erica pull a rubber hood over his head. She smoothed it carefully into place and pulled up the zip at the back. The scent of the rubber filled his nostrils as the rubber stretched tightly across his face.

Mouth open!" she ordered.

He knew what was coming next; the hard rubber ball that filled his mouth and pressed down on his tongue and the tight leather straps that cut into the corners of his lips. He gave an involuntary grunt as she tightened the strap. "Silence," she snapped in the clipped manner he had come to expect. He was disappointed to be gagged. It meant that whatever else she had planned he wouldn't be spending the evening worshipping her feet.

"Now, listen," she said. "I am entertaining a friend this evening and I need you to wait on us." George whimpered at the prospect of someone else being involved in their scene. "Don't worry," she went on, understanding his concerns, "you won't be recognised. Your mask will help but this will be even better." She drew back a curtain from across the alcove at the end of the room. Behind it, to George's shock, was a mannequin dressed in a traditional maid's uniform, black dress, white apron, cap and all.

George at once understood her intentions and grunted in protest. He'd expected to be confronted with enforced cross dressing at some time, given what he'd learned about female domination, but he hadn't really thought it would happen yet.

"Don't you dream of defying me," Erica scolded, dealing him a blow to the thighs with her riding crop. "You can put those clothes on and be ready by the time I come back here or you can leave and not come back. This is well within your limits, so there will be no argument. Besides, you said you didn't approve of Deanna as my maid. You can take her place."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.