How Lucas Lost It
Part IV

Copyright© 2010 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Part IV - Lucas is a sophomore at a midwest college, struggling to keep his scholarship. He also is a virgin, and he is recovering from being rejected by his long-time, hometown girlfriend. Lucas meets Sharon, a deaf classmate. She asks to share his Calc-III notes and this leads to a friendship that Lucas wants to keep platonic. Sharon has another agenda.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Lucas felt his cell phone vibrating. Now what, he thought. He dug it out of his pocket and flipped it open. He saw an incoming text message from the number he recognized as Sharon's. meet me in the lobby read the display.

He dashed across campus and pulled open the door to Sharon's building. He saw her, still in her black mini-dress, sitting on a bench in the lobby. He approached her and saw her eyes were red and swollen from crying. "Hi," he said.

"Lucas -- I have something to say."

"So do I ... you go first."

Sharon drew in a breath. "Lucas ... You were right. I was being selfish. Yes, we agreed on parameters and yes, I've been pushing the envelope. I'm sorry I trivialized your despair over Elizabeth. I re-read 'August Night' and now I understand." She sniffled and wiped tears from her face. "I didn't before but now I do. You're not like other guys. You fall for a girl the same way a girl falls for a guy. She becomes part of you and breaking up means having part of you ripped from you. I've never fallen that hard for anyone... 'til now."

"There was a lot of truth in what you said to me," he replied. "I was wallowing in my own self-pity. I was fixated on a cold memory when I had a wonderful, interesting, intelligent, warm and beautiful companion sitting right across from me."

"Lucas -- I can't be just friends with you. You're like a drug to me ... like a narcotic. The more of you I get the more I need. I can quit you altogether but I can't have you as just a friend. I've been deluding myself that I could. If I'm going to have you, then I need all of you, Lucas. I need you to be part of me."

"I understand," he replied. "I've been in denial myself. I've been falling for you, too, Shar. I know this because ... because when you told me you didn't want to see me any more, and you didn't want my notes any more -- I had the same feeling as when Elizabeth returned my ring -- like someone kicked my guts out. Let's not deceive ourselves. Let's be honest with ourselves and with each other."

"Yes, let's be honest. Lucas -- I love you. I honestly love you."

"I love you, too, Sharon."

"I'll try not to get in the way of your healing."

"Maybe you're the best medicine for it. I needed your rebuke, Shar. I screwed up so badly with Elizabeth. I don't want to screw up with you."

"I don't think we need to worry about us distracting each other from our work," she said. "I think we work better as a team than we do as individuals."

"No doubt about that," he replied. "You help me with math and I help you with chem. It's a good working partnership."

"Then," she asked, "would it be all right with you if we modify the parameters of our friendship?"

"Modify them however you want."

Sharon stood and he embraced her, holding her face against his shoulder. She grasped the fabric of his shirt and held him tightly. "After what I said," she said, sniffling, "I was afraid you wouldn't want me back."

Lucas eased himself from her grip and looked into her face. "Of course I want you. I was certain you didn't want me." Lucas gazed into her large, brown eyes for a long moment.

"I do. Oh, how I want you." She moistened her lips with her tongue. Lucas continued to gaze into her eyes. "Aren't you going to kiss me?" Lucas leaned toward her and pressed his lips to hers. Sharon stroked the back of his head and they kissed again.

He kissed her lips yet again. "I suppose it's too late to go back to the field house for one last slow dance," he said. "They're probably winding down by now."

"Probably. Why not have that last dance right here?"

"Here?" he asked. "How can we dance with no music?"

"Can't you hear it, Lucas? There's music all around us."

"Now that you mention it ... I don't know how I was so deaf to it. You lead."

Sharon held him around his shoulders. He held her around her waist and across her back, his hand under her hair and against her bare shoulder blades. She began to sway and step to music in her head, and Lucas followed her lead. He caressed her back and explored the shape of her spine. She tightened her grip on him and rested her face against his chest, and he felt the warmth of her body against his. He nuzzled her hair, inhaled her scent and pressed his lips against her scalp.

"That was more like it," she said and let go of him. "Thank you for the dance, Lucas."

"I like how your hair smells," he said.

"What?" She shook her head in a gesture he recognized as a rare instance in which she failed to comprehend his words.

"Your hair..." He grasped a lock and held it to his nose. " ... smells nice."

"I like your scent, too. Do you wear cologne?"

Lucas shook his head. "Only deodorant."

"It mixes with your body chemistry ... smells really good." She reached for his hands and held both of them. "Lucas?"

"What?"

"Would you like to come upstairs to my room? Jocelyn's boyfriend is visiting for homecoming. He has a room at the Motel-6, and she'll be with him all weekend. We'll have the place to ourselves."

"I'd love to, Shar."

Holding his hand she approached the badge reader and scanned her student ID. The door unlatched and she led him inside.

Sharon opened the door to her room and Lucas stepped inside. "This is nice, Sharon," he remarked. "You have a little kitchen."

"This is one of the lofts," she replied. "Some of the larger rooms are suites. All the rooms have private baths. The building is completely co-ed."

"It's like a little apartment. Why are you on the meal plan?"

"Neither Jocelyn nor I are big on cooking. The meal plan is cheaper and easier."

"But the food isn't as good," he remarked. "It must be nice to be able to heat up a pizza or something."

"We do that now and then."

Lucas regarded her room's layout. Along one wall were bunk beds, and along another was a sofa. "Which bunk is yours?" he asked.

"The top one," she replied.

"That figures."

"Come look at the bathroom."

Lucas followed her. "You have a full bath ... tub..."

"I'd rather we had a standing shower," she said. "But it's nice having the privacy."

"It definitely tops the gang showers at my dorm."

Sharon picked up an elastic hair tie from the vanity. She gathered her straight, brown hair into a ponytail and secured it. "I wear my hair down to hide these," she said as she pointed to her hearing aid. "People see them and they start shouting. That doesn't help." She adjusted her hair. "This keeps it out of the way for bed."

"I like your hair," Lucas said. "I like how you part it right down the middle. I think it's pretty pulled back, too." He followed her to the living area, switching off the bathroom lights on his way out.

Sharon stood, facing him. Lucas opened his arms and embraced her. She lifted up on her toes, drew his face to hers and kissed his lips. She looked into his eyes, then relaxed her jaw and kissed him again. He felt her tongue against his lips.

She caressed his arms and chest through the fabric of his shirt and then began unbuttoning it. Sharon slipped her hand under the fabric and caressed his breast. Then, she reached behind her neck and grasped the tie holding up her halter-top.

"Sharon," he said, "there's something I need to tell you."

"What, Lucas?"

"I'm ... I'm pretty inexperienced at this."

She smiled. "That's okay, Lucas. I kind of like that."

"I mean ... I'm very inexperienced at it ... I'm a virgin, Shar."

"How?" she asked.

"It's really quite simple ... I never got around to doing what it takes not to be a virgin."

"Not even with Elizabeth?" she asked. He shook his head. "Didn't she want it?"

"She did, so she looked for it elsewhere."

"Why didn't you?"

"That's the big question. I has to do with a lot of things ... my upbringing ... my insecurity about myself and my own inhibitions ... uncertainty about my future ... Maybe part of it was some deep-seated suspicion that she wasn't really the girl for me."

"I like that explanation," she replied.

"But -- I think the main reason is ... I'm afraid of my own emotions."

"So you put them into your poetry."

"Yes..."

"And then you locked your poetry up on your thumb drive so no one sees it. You've put your emotions in jail, Lucas. Set them free. Don't be afraid of them, and don't be afraid of sharing them. Love is communication. You and I communicate well."

"We certainly do."

"It's one of the things about you I find so appealing." She reached again behind her neck. "Is this something you truly want?"

"Very much," he replied.

"If you're not ready, we don't have to."

"I'm ready, Shar. If I seem ... inept ... you'll know why. I don't suppose you're a virgin, too."

She shook her head. "I lost mine when I was fifteen."

"At fifteen?"

She nodded. "It was at that special school. He was an instructor, and I had some sort of a crush on him. I flirted with him and..."

"Gee -- he could've gone to jail for that."

"He still could -- the statute of limitations hasn't run out. I'll never talk about it, though. I was the one who wanted it and he obliged me. I am lucky I didn't end up pregnant. I realize now what a risk we were taking -- we didn't use any protection."

"Shit, I didn't think of that. Are you using protection? Because I don't have any."

She nodded. "I'm on Depo-Provera. It's an injection every three months, and it's very effective. My mom insisted I go on it before my freshman year." Sharon kissed his lips again. "I remember how I was my first time. It was a special event, but I was so nervous. I wanted tonight to be special, Lucas. It seems it's going to be even more special than I imagined. It's a real privilege to be your first."

"The privilege is mine, Shar. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather it be."

Sharon pulled loose the knot holding up the top part of her dress, and lowered it. Lucas found himself gazing on her round, compact breasts, each the size of a Florida orange and each adorned with a thick nipple surrounded by a pinkish-tan areola the size of a gaming chip.

Sharon unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. She caressed his arms. "You have a nice build," she said, "some strength in those arms."

"It comes from working summers on the family farm," he replied.

She led him to the sofa and sat on his lap. Lucas ran his hand along her leg, caressing her knee and her thigh. "You have beautiful legs, Shar," he said.

"That's why I wore this dress. I know you like looking at them."

"Why would you think that?"

"I'm deaf, Lucas. I'm not blind." Sharon kissed his lips again. "Remember -- girls like it soft, especially at first. When you kiss me, you don't have to smash your face against mine." She kissed his lips gently and tickled them with her tongue. She kissed him again, opening her mouth and inviting in his tongue. She stroked it with her lips. "Isn't that better?"

"I'll say."

Lucas tentatively stroked her breast. Sharon ran her hand along his chest and teased his nipple with her finger. "Touch me like I'm touching you," she said.

He stroked her breast and caressed her nipple with his fingertip and it began to firm. He traced her round, pinkish-tan areola. Sharon's eyelids drooped and she drew in a deep breath. "Feels good, Lucas. Don't forget the other side."

He alternated from left to right, caressing her breasts and stroking her nipples. Lucas felt a firm erection forming and pressing against his briefs.

Sharon guided his face to her breast. He kissed her nipple and then drew it into his mouth. Her breathing deepened and he could feel her ribs moving.

She stood and turned her back to him. "Undo my zipper," she said. Lucas grasped the tab and pulled on it. Her dress fell to the floor and she stepped from it.

Sharon turned to face him. Lucas scanned her body from head to toe to head again. She was nude except for a pair of black, high-cut briefs. He regarded slender build, her flat but soft abdomen and her small, oval navel. "You are beautiful, Shar," he said. "Absolutely beautiful."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.