The Omega Touch - Cover

The Omega Touch

Copyright© 2010 by Lazarus Valentine

Chapter 17: Up in Spirits and Down the Shaft

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: Up in Spirits and Down the Shaft - Super powers traditionally come from one of four sources: Science, Magic, Cosmic, or Mutation. But five years after the death of a powerful superhero, a young reporter discovers that there are limitless powers that can come from the simple acts of love, compassion, and generosity. (Illustrated)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Group Sex   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Slow  

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

Friday, July 17, 2009, 9:45 AM

Tricia marched in the front door of her apartment, dropped her purse and sweater on the floor, threw her arms up in a wide arc and joyfully announced with a broad smile, “I QUIT MY JOB!!!”

“Nu? What?” asked Annie.

“You ... what?” said Joey.

Tricia grinned from ear to ear. “I did it! I’m out of there!” She spun into the room, dancing and twirling. “God, I hated that job!” She stopped and centered her attention on Joey. “And I owe it all to you!”

Joey blinked. “M ... Me?”

“Yes! You!” She growled and prowled over to the couch where he was sitting, climbed on his lap, straddled his legs, grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. “Rowrl! Can you believe it? Marty wanted me to drop the homeless kids story and do some stupid shit about bathing suits. He actually wanted me to wear a bathing suit and have it rip open on camera! And the old me would have done that, but not anymore! You! You told me to be good, and I’m being good for you!”

She kissed him again. As she pulled off him, Joey looked bewildered, and he licked his lips. “You taste funny.”

“Tricia? What are you doing?” said Annie as she rolled towards her. “You think this is a good idea?”

“Oh, of course not! It’s a lousy idea!” She hugged Joey’s head into her large bosom, and squirmed on his lap. “But I feel too good! ¡Dios Mio! It feels so good to get out of that job!”

“That’s nice shvesterl, but do you have any leads?” said Annie. “What are you going to do for money now?”

Tricia hugged him and kissed Joey’s head. “I don’t know. I’ve got about three weeks of unpaid vacation, but I’m not eligible for unemployment. Maybe I can work for a temp agency, or do some waitressing. Anton said he’s got some friends at WBAL, so I may have some luck there.”

“Mrf mrrrd migh mrfmrrng,” suggested Joey into her breasts.

Tricia pulled back, giving him air. “What?”

“I said,” he gasped, “ ... you could try modeling.”

Tricia bit her lip and considered it. “Not a bad idea. But I don’t have the best figure for modeling. My boobs are too big.” She leaned forward and enveloped Joey’s face into her bosom again and caressed his hair. “And besides the only modeling agencies who would be interested in me are the ones who want to photograph me in the nude. And I’m not going to do that.”

Since Joey’s face was buried in her chest, he didn’t see Tricia turn to Annie and silently mouth the word “Again” to her. Annie giggled quietly.

“Well, whatever it is you’re going to do, you start it today,” Annie said as she turned her chair. “I can’t be the sole bread-winner in this house. I’m not going to be the working father while you get to be the stay-at-home mom. I’m not cut out for that.” She thought for a moment. “MY boobs are way too big for that job.”

Joey squirmed inside Tricia’s bosom, and she pulled back. He gasped again. “Um ... If you need money, I guess I can help.”

“What do you mean, sweetheart?” asked Tricia.

“Well ... I could usually get about ten or twenty dollars a day.”

Tricia looked puzzled. “How?”

“Just asking people.”

“You mean begging? No. We don’t do that. No, I’ll get a job. That’s my responsibility.” She kissed him on the nose.

Annie gave Tricia a serious stare. “So? Are you going to get started, or what?”

Tricia stared back at Annie and rocked on Joey’s lap. “Don’t you have some ... flushing to do?”

Annie rolled her eyes. “Yeah ... I can take a hint. And I do.” She wheeled towards her bathroom. “Joey! Make sure she starts working on her resume, okay?”

Joey nodded to Annie as Tricia ground her hips into his lap. “Okay,” he said. As soon as Annie entered her bathroom, Joey turned to Tricia. She was eying him hungrily. “What’s a resume?” he asked.

“Well,” she said, leaning in and kissing his cheek. “It’s a list of all the amazing...” She kissed his forehead. “ ... incredible...” She kissed across his eyes. “ ... wonderful...” She kissed across to his other cheek. “ ... special skills I know.” She kissed him deeply on the lips, and her tongue brushed across his lips.

Joey squirmed under her. Tricia pulled off of him and looked him in the eyes. “Oh, you like the dirty resume talk?”

He squirmed his hips some more. “I need ... ow! ... umm...” He tried to reach down to his groin.

“OH! Baby! I’m sorry.” She got up on her knees, relieving the pressure on his groin. “You need some room to grow don’t you?” She giggled as he reached down and readjusted his pants around his erection.

“Um ... Yeah.” He grinned. Once he finished his adjusting, Tricia lowered herself back down on him She could feel his hardness pushing up against her, and she rocked her groin up against his.

“So, where were we? Oh yes! Skill sets!” She kissed him again. “So I could use your help here. I need to know which skills I can put on a resume for my next job, and which ones I should keep off the list, like...” She moved up and pushed her body full into his, pressing her breasts around his face. “ ... like this full-body rub! Should this go on the resume, or should I only do that here?”

Joey grinned and laughed as Tricia rubbed her body up against his. “Hmmm ... Not on the resume!”

Tricia grinned back at him. “Okay, that’s one! Now how about these hip thrusts here?” She started thrusting her hips, rubbing her groin up against his hard penis.

Joey ran his hands over her curvy ass. “You’re good at this. Home only!”

“Okay. How about this boob-shimmy?” She shook her shoulders, shaking her breasts around his face. He giggled and laughed as she walloped him with her big tits.

“I think you should take off your blouse for that,” he said, reaching up and caressing her breasts.

“Oh, dear me! You’re right!” she cooed and giggled, and together they started unbuttoning her blouse.

Her cell phone rang. “Oh damn!” she exclaimed. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, checked the number, and frowned. “Who’s this?” She opened the phone and answered it. “Tricia Sanchez!”

“Miss Sanchez? Good morning! My name is Desiree Malebolge, and I’m a case worker at the Child and Family Services Agency in D.C. Do you have a few minutes to talk?”

“Oh, yes!” she said. Joey had her blouse fully open and was working on the front hooks of her sports bra. Tricia got off his lap and sat on the couch, and playfully slapped his hands away from her. “Yes, I’m free now.”

“Well, it has come to my attention that you were looking for an advocate in order to become a foster parent to a certain child. I believe I may be able to help you with that.”

Joey was undeterred, and he lay in her lap and attacked her bra again. “Really? That’s wonderful! Thank you!” After some fumbling, Joey successfully opened the top hook, and quickly learned how they work. “You know, I’ve been reading all the pamphlets, and there’s like a million hoops to jump through.”

“Many of these requirements are just formalities, but I’m certain I can help you with them,” Ms. Malebolge said reassuringly. “But it’s my job to match needy children with good parents, and I find that those who already have a strong bond make good matches. I understand that you currently have a good relationship with this boy?”

Joey got her bra open, freed her naked breast, and clamped his mouth over her hard nipple. Tricia shuddered as a jolt of electricity shot from her nipple straight to her pussy. “Oh! ... Um, Yes! You could say that were are quite ... attached to each other.”

“Well, that’s wonderful to hear, and I would love to be able to help you with this process. It always brings me such pleasure to have families come together.”

Tricia switched the phone to her other ear and freed one hand. With her free hand she reached down to Joey’s groin and rubbed his erection through his pants. Joey continued to caress her breasts and suck on her nipple. “Yes, I’d like it if we could come together too. Is there a time I can come over and see you?”

“I have an opening at eleven. Is that too soon?”

Tricia glanced at the clock. It was nine-fifty. “I ... let me check.” She lowered the phone and called out. “ANNIE?”

“YES” she answered from the bathroom.

“I’m on the phone with someone from Child and Family Services. She wants to meet us. You want to come?”

“Oy! Yes! Of course!”

“Can you be ready in half an hour?”

“Ummm ... Yeah, I think.”

Tricia returned the phone to her ear. “Yeah, eleven is fine.”

“That’s wonderful. I’m so looking forward to meeting you and Joseph. Do you have our address? Four hundred sixth street, southwest.”

“Thank you! And we’ll be there! And I’m looking forward to this too.”

“I’ll see you then.”

“Bye!” Tricia hung up. She took a deep breath and reveled in several satisfying pleasures, and then cradled Joey’s head to her full breast. “You are a very naughty boy!” she said, grinning at him.

Joey smiled back at her with a mouth full of breast.

“It’s a good thing you’re so good at this tit-sucking...” she said, squirming in the couch and rubbing his hard cock. “ ... or I might be angry.”

“Moo muff maa?” he asked, muffled.

“You’re going to have to let go of that boob if you want to talk to me.”

“Moh ma mooo”

“I know you don’t want to.”

Joey popped his mouth off her nipple. A strand of saliva stretched between his mouth and her breast. “I said, who was that?”

“Child and Family Services Agency. It looks like Amanda Weaver found us an advocate. This woman wants to help us become a family.” She cradled his head. “You know of course, that she can never know about us loving each other like this.”

Joey nodded.

“I would lose you. And I would go to jail. Can you believe that? Stupid law. It’s illegal for me to take my big boob and rub it in your face like this.” She pushed her breast into his face and rolled it around. Joey luxuriated in the soft, warm, enveloping flesh. “And why? You like it! I like it! You’re supposed to like it. I’m supposed to like it. No harm here. It makes you feel more confident. Makes me feel more nurturing. The whole POINT of a nipple is for someone to suck on it.”

Joey sucked on her nipple for a moment as Tricia caressed him. His tongue swirled in slow circles around her aureole. Tingles of joy spread from her breast and oozed through her body. Her pussy ached for attention, and she squirmed under him. “Hey,” she whispered. “I have an idea.”

“Hmm?”

“Can you give me just an eensy-little-tiny-itty-bit of super-strength?” she asked cutely.

He gave her a puzzled look.

“I’ve just always had this fantasy of carrying my man into my room before I ravage him.”

Joey grinned, and a brief spark flew out of his hand as he caressed her breast.

“YES!” Tricia grabbed the now feather-light boy with her new strength, easily threw him over her shoulder, and marched to the bedroom. Joey screamed and giggled as the bronzed bare-breasted Amazon carried him off. She closed the door behind her, dropped him on the bed, dropped to her knees and started to undo his pants.

“You know, part of this fantasy is that I get to just rip these clothes off of us both. Just SHREAD them off! But, that would be expensive.” She pulled his pants down, and his erection sprung free. “Oh, bueno!” She gently took his erect penis in her hand and stroked it.

Joey grimaced and grabbed her hand. “AHH!” he yelled.

“What is it?”

“Super-strength! A little too hard! Okay. I took it out.”

Tricia gave an embarrassed grimace. “Sorry. Aww...” She pouted. “But I like having something of yours inside me.” She leaned down and kissed the base of his erection. “Can you think of something else of yours I can put inside me? Hmm?” She kissed up the length of his cock. “Oh, look! I found something!”

Joey smiled and shuddered. “What are you doing?”

Tricia grinned as she swirled her tongue around the tip of his hard cock. “Something you wanted me to do all week!” He tasted clean with just a faint touch of musk. “Ohhh ... yum!” She licked his crown lovingly, kissed it, and then drew him into her open mouth. Joey bolted as she sucked his cock, and he squirmed, fidgeted, and gasped as she started to bob her head up and down the length of his shaft.

“Oh god...” he exclaimed.

His hard dick filled her mouth perfectly, and she relished his cock, running her tongue along the sensitive underside. She pulled off his wet dick and sensuously rubbed him all over her face, humming with pleasure. “You taste so good! I love sucking your big cock! Why did I wait so long to try this?” She gave him another long lick and paused. The taste had changed to a sweet and tangy flavor. She scrunched up her face in confusion. “What the...?” She squinted at him. “How did you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Change the way you taste.” She licked his penis again and smacked her lips. “Hmm. Is this some new aspect to your powers we don’t know about yet? Maybe it’s changing your body chemistry?” She licked him again. “It tastes like ... Oh wait!” She looked stupidly and rubbed his penis up against her face again, and then licked him. “Yeah, that’s me.” She grinned and giggled. “Mayonnaise.”

“Huh?”

“I had a little spilled on my face earlier. Well. Back to the blowjob!” She licked his shaft and plunged down on him again, relaxing her throat and taking him down all the way with a well-practiced maneuver. Joey groaned as she went down on him, sucking him to the base, and he bucked and thrust his hips up. Tricia moaned and rolled her head left and right as she sucked his dick, and slurped loudly as she withdrew. “Oh yes!” she moaned. “You are my new favorite snack. Fuck Doritos!”

Joey laughed through his gasping as Tricia licked the sides of his shaft and ran her tongue around his cock head. She stroked him and lightly ran a finger across his testicles. He shook in reaction. Grinning and eyeing him, Tricia lifted her body up, bringing her full breasts closer to his erection. Joey shook as he watched her, and opened his legs instinctively.

“I know what you want,” she said, pressing her full breast to his hard penis. Joey inhaled sharply and arched his back, pushing his hips up into her bosom.

“Oh god!” he exclaimed, and he bucked his hips, thrusting against her fat tit. Tricia wrapped her arm around his buttocks and shifted, sliding his cock into her cleavage.

“You want to fuck these big tits, don’t you?” she said, mashing her breasts around his hard cock. His swollen head poked out the top of her cleavage, and he started thrusting and humping her breasts.

“Yes! Oh yes!” he panted, pushing his hard dick up between her breasts. Tricia shimmied her shoulders and matched his rhythm, bouncing her big, plump tits around his swollen trapped member. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his penis.

“OH!” He yelped. “I’m going to...”

Tricia bent her head down and wrapped her lips around his cock head. She licked him, sending him over the edge. Joey bolted and gasped, and flooded her mouth with a hot salty cream. She sucked it out, slurping noisily, rolled it over her tongue and savored the flavor, and then swallowed it down.

She groaned and pulled off him as he collapsed and relaxed, breathing heavily. His eyes were glazed over and he looked at her in astonishment. Tricia smiled at him and licked her lips appreciatively.

“You ... you ate it?” he asked incredulously, still panting.

She nodded, smiling. “Every last delicious drop!”

“Eww!”

Tricia laughed and stood up. She kicked off her shoes, shrugged off her open blouse and bra, dropped her pants and underwear, and crawled onto the bed with him. She nuzzled up to Joey and tried to kiss him, but he flinched as her lips came close to his. “Oh, you are so cute!” she said, and she kissed his cheek. “It’s not that bad.”

“But it came out of my dick!”

She started unbuttoning his shirt. “Not everything that comes out of your dick is bad. But I understand why you’re weirded out. You’re still a beginner, and that was pretty advanced. A lot of women don’t like to do that, and they spit it out. Not me. I swallow.” She tickled his chest. “You’re just lucky I didn’t gargle this time.”

Joey burst out laughing, and Tricia kissed his chest and moved upward, kissing and nibbling his neck and cheek. He started kissing her face, and smacked his lips. “You got a LOT of mayonnaise on you!”

She grinned and nodded, and kissed closer to his lips. Joey slowly kissed towards her lips, experimenting with the taste and scent, until he grew more confident and was kissing her lips again. Her tongue licked his lips, and she took his shoulder in her hand and pulled, rolling onto her back. Joey leaned up and looked at her naked body, and Tricia raised her arms over her head and stretched out luxuriously and sensuously. Her large breasts rolled and sloshed over her chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.