The Omega Touch - Cover

The Omega Touch

Copyright© 2010 by Lazarus Valentine

Chapter 5: Lingerie and Chew Toys

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lingerie and Chew Toys - Super powers traditionally come from one of four sources: Science, Magic, Cosmic, or Mutation. But five years after the death of a powerful superhero, a young reporter discovers that there are limitless powers that can come from the simple acts of love, compassion, and generosity. (Illustrated)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Group Sex   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Slow  

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

Saturday, July 11, 2009, 8:00AM

Tricia awoke that morning with vague memories fading from what had to be a very sexual dream. All she remembered was she was on a very long train going though a tunnel. She blinked at the light coming in her bedroom window, sat up, stretched, and took a deep breath, inhaling the rich aroma coming from the coffee brewing in their automatic coffee maker. She got up, yawned, stumbled towards her bathroom, turned on the light, and shuddered as she saw herself in the mirror. It was the typical morning-Tricia face that always startled her. Blotchy skin and bed-head mocked her. She turned on the faucet and washed her face, brushed her teeth, and fluffed out her hair.

It took a few minutes, but she was starting to look like herself again.

She looked at herself in the mirror. “The Seduction of Omega Boy ... Day One!” she whispered to her reflection and grinned.

After taking care of a couple of other morning duties, she strolled over to her dresser drawers to select the appropriate nightwear to be “accidentally” caught in. The underwear and T-shirt (“I cause sticky keyboards”) she was wearing at the moment was sexy enough, but she really wanted to start things off with a bang. She pulled out a lacy, frilly, semi-transparent wisp of a négligée and held it up to the light. She looked right through it, inspecting it. The cups were a bit on the opaque side, but the rest of it was so sheer it might as well not have been there. She held it in front of her body, checking herself out in the mirror.

“¡Perfecto!”

She stripped off the T-shirt and panties, pulled on a thong, and slipped the négligée over her body. It took her a moment more of serious work to fully adjust her large breasts into the flimsy cups and get everything balanced perfectly. “Gravity, you are a cruel mistress!” she said to herself as she jiggled and shifted her big tits into position.

She checked her body out in the mirror, turning from one profile to the other. Her breasts, easily the most dangerous part of her body, pushed out far on her chest, and were barely supported by, and clearly fighting, the thin straps and almost transparent cups. About an eighth of an inch of nipple peeked out the top. She cupped her breasts as best she could, squeezing the flesh between her fingers, kneading them, and pushing her cleavage clear up to her neck. “Careful Joey ... You could get lost in there...”

She pushed her hips back to accentuate her butt and checked out her curves. She smiled. “Well, at least this hasn’t started falling yet.” She gave herself a smart little smack on her well-shaped ass.

Then she looked at her stomach and sneered. It was the one part of her body she didn’t like. She had a little bit of a tummy and some love-handles. And one part of her brain said “Stop overreacting. You can barely notice it!” but the rest of her saw it as these huge ugly slabs of fat around her middle. She pinched her stomach, grimaced, and sucked in her tummy. “THERE! ... I ... AM ... PERFECT ... AS ... LONG ... AS ... I ... DON’T ... BREATHE ... Huuhhhhh!”

She scowled again, and looked some more. Well ... most likely ... as long as I have enough up here... she thought, cupping her huge breasts. And enough down here... She caressed her ass. Then maybe he won’t see this. And she touched her stomach. And besides, it’s not like I have competition. Annie’s not going to start flirting with him. It’s not her style.

“Show-time!” she whispered. She blew herself a kiss in the mirror, turned, and opened her bedroom door.

As Tricia slinked out of her room and into the hallway, she could see Joey on the couch. He was already awake, but still lying there. He was watching her door as she came out, and his eyes bugged out as he saw what she was wearing.

“Buenos días,” she purred, posing sexily in the door frame. “Sleep well?”

Joey opened his mouth, but that was about as far as he could manage for an answer.

Tricia prowled into the living room, leaving her bedroom door open and slightly rolling her shoulders and hips as she walked. Her heavy breasts shifted and jiggled with each step, fighting the négligée and struggling to break free. Joey watched her with a stunned expression on his face. She could see his eyes darting all over her body. Face, breasts, groin, breasts, legs, ass, breasts, arms, breasts, hair, breasts ... She gave him a little wink.

Scrappy stood up in his box as he saw Tricia come in, wagged his tail, and let out a little bark.

“Oh! SOMEBODY said ‘good morning’ to me,” she teased.

“Uhh ... oh, umm ... Morning,” Joey managed to sputter.

Scrappy jumped out of his box, ran to Tricia, and sniffed and licked her bare ankles. She giggled. “Good morning, Scrappy ... And thank you! You know, it’s been a while since someone has licked my ankles first thing in the morning.” And with a sultry smile on her face, Tricia sauntered into the dining room. Scrappy ran off, exploring.

She picked up a clean mug from the shelves, and poured herself a mug of coffee. There was a small refrigerator in the living room, and she bent over, pushing her nearly naked ass up high as she opened the refrigerator and pulled out a jug of milk. “Can I get you anything?” she asked, turning slightly towards him. He could see her huge breasts pushing, straining, and nearly spilling out of the stretched cups of her négligée. Her cleavage was wavering. “Coffee? Tea? Orange juice?...” She dropped her voice down a register. “ ... Milk?”

Joey just swallowed nervously.

Tricia stood up, added a dollop of milk to her coffee, and sat in a dining room chair. She stretched luxuriously in the chair, lifting up one long, luscious leg before crossing it over the other. She held the coffee mug to her face, closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply. Her chest expanded threateningly, and Joey’s eyes were locked on her inflating breasts as they started to bulge out of the top of her négligée.

“Mmmmmm...” she moaned. She looked over at him lazily. Her eyes sparkled, and she licked her lips. “You know Joey, I know you don’t want me to write your story, and I don’t want to put any pressure on you to change your mind ... But last night, I just couldn’t stop thinking about you...” She squeezed her legs together and pointed her toes down. “ ... and your book if I ever write it. I know it would be a huge success, and I kept thinking of titles... ‘Out of the Shadow of the Omega’, ‘Secret of the Omega’, or just ‘The Omega Secrets’... ‘The Return of Omega Boy’...”

Joey looked away from her. He seemed a little upset.

“Of course, I’m not trying to pressure you,” she repeated, and sipped her coffee. “You made a decision, and I respect it. And a book is a LOT of work.” He looked back at her. “You and I would have to spend HOURS and HOURS together ... alone ... and I would have to seriously probe you ... interview you ... to learn all of those most intimate details ... Why, the research alone could take months.”

She shifted in her chair, uncrossing and recrossing her long bare legs. She smiled at him. “And I can be a ruthless investigator. Seriously, I don’t stop digging until I am FULLY satisfied.” She winked at him. “I do nothing less than a full, penetrating investiga...”

The door to Annie’s room opened, and Tricia silently cursed to herself. Oh, shit! I was hoping she would take more time this morning.

Annie rolled out into the living room, still wrapped up in her sleeper. She took one look at Tricia and her jaw dropped. “OY! What do you think you’re doing, drabkeh? Put some clothes on before you give the boy an aneurysm!”

Tricia feigned a look of shock and confusion. “What, this?” she said as she pulled on the thin strap of her négligée. Ripples shook through her breast as she snapped the strap. “I’m covered up! He can barely see anything,” she said innocently.

Annie rolled her eyes. “Please! You’re practically naked. You give one good sneeze and you turn the boy into a licensed gynecologist. Now go! Go put some clothes on! Shoym!”

Tricia rolled her eyes resignedly and put her coffee cup on the table. “Okay ... MOM!” she said sarcastically. She got up and sultrily strolled across the living room, swinging her hips just a slight bit too much in order to give Joey a final performance. “I’m going to take this off.” She winked at Joey. “I’ll be back.”

As Tricia left for her room, Annie rolled her eyes and looked at Joey. “Achh ... Pay no attention to her. She’s like that with every new man in her life. The trick is to stand your ground. You should have seen what she wore when the guy showed up to install our cable TV. That was six months ago, and we’re STILL finding channels. Would you like some breakfast?”

Joey sat up. “Um ... Yeah.”

“Well, come over here. I can’t get in the kitchen, and that’s where the stove is. You know how to make eggs?”

“Um...” Joey stood up and walked to the dining room. He shook his head.

“I’ll teach you. First of all, go wash your hands.”

Joey turned towards the kitchen, but didn’t take a step, because at that very moment Tricia let out a scream of anguish. Joey and Annie looked out to the living room and saw Tricia as she stormed in, her boobs bouncing violently, and she was still in her négligée. She was carrying Scrappy in one hand, and a horribly mangled shoe in the other.

“¡MIRE ESTO! LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DOG DID TO MY SHOE!”

Joey’s eyes went wide as he looked in horror. “Sorry...”

“DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THESE SHOES COST?”

“Um...” He shook his head, terrified. “Five ... maybe ten dollars?” he guessed.

Tricia glared at him angrily. “No! These cost two hundred thirty dollars! And I haven’t even worn them yet!”

Joey shuddered in terror, and turned to Annie. “I...”

Annie looked at him seriously. “Stand your ground,” she mouthed silently, and she nodded towards Tricia.

Joey looked back at Tricia. She was fuming and glaring at him. He looked back at Annie for support, and then turned to Tricia.

“No they don’t! Shoes don’t cost two hundred and thirty dollars!” he said.

Tricia gave him an incredulous look. “Yes, they do! These are Mephisto Nastasia designer walking sandals. Two hundred and thirty dollars! And your dog just RUINED them.”

Joey hesitated, and screwed up his courage. “Look, I’m sorry he chewed up your shoe. He likes shoes. But if you spent two hundred thirty dollars on shoes that you don’t wear, you lost that money a long time ago. That’s your fault.”

Tricia’s jaw dropped.

Joey continued. “Do ... do you have any idea how many pairs of shoes I can get for two hundred thirty dollars? I’ve never had that much money before in my life ... Do you have any idea how long I can live out on the streets on that much money?”

Tricia stood silent for a long moment. Her face fell, and she shook her head. “I...” she started, and sat down on the couch with a heavy plop. Her breasts jostled in the skimpy négligée. She stared off into space, looked at the mangled shoe, and then the small dog in her other hand. The dog looked at her with his little doggy grin, wagged his tail, and panted.

“I...” she started again. “Give me strength...” she muttered to herself. She looked at Joey. “I am so sorry ... I ... I lose my temper easily, and you didn’t deserve that. I shouldn’t have yelled at you.” She looked at the chewed up shoe. “You know, I don’t even know why I bought these in the first place. I was just pissed off one day...” She looked back up at Joey with a resigned expression on her face. “You’re right. You are absolutely right. I blew that money months ago, and ... I’m really just angry at myself for doing that.” She gave him a slight smile. “I’m sorry. Will you forgive me?”

Joey shifted nervously, nodded, and opened his mouth to speak.

“He can forgive you later when you’re wearing clothes!” Annie interrupted. “Now go put something on!”

Tricia sneered at Annie, and leaned way down to put the dog on the floor. Joey’s eyes widened as he saw her huge breasts nearly spill out the top of her négligée. “Here, this is for you.” she said to Scrappy as she put the shoe on the floor. The dog eagerly grabbed the shoe in his mouth and joyfully shook it around. “A two hundred thirty dollar chew toy!” she sighed. “Well, at least SOMEONE is getting some use out of it.” She looked back up and saw Joey and Annie staring at her breasts.

“Oops! ... Sorry!” she said with a feigned look of embarrassment. Tricia covered her huge breasts as best she could with one hand, got up, and bounced off to her room. She closed the door behind her and looked at herself in the mirror. Absolutely ... the WORST attempted seduction in the history of sex! She grimaced. What’s the matter with you, girl? Yelling at him like that? What were you thinking? Get a grip! She sighed, opened her dresser drawer, and pulled out some clothes.

Back in the kitchen, Annie gave Joey a huge grin. “Good for you! Well! ... Now that this morning’s awkwardness is out of the way, we should make some eggs.” She gestured to the kitchen. “And by ‘we’ I mean ‘you’. You’re going to need to find the frying pan, a spatula, and a mixing bowl, and you’re on your own, because I don’t know where she keeps them.” She spun her chair and opened the small refrigerator. “And wash your hands first.”

“Is she ... umm...” Joey started.

“She’s fine. If anything, she respects you more now. Just never ask her why a Brazilian speaks Spanish and not Portuguese. It makes her cranky. Now go wash your hands.”

Joey smiled to himself and entered the kitchen. He washed his hands, dried them, and then looked through the cabinets until he found the frying pan and a bowl. Annie had pulled out the eggs, found the milk, and pulled out a fork, salt, and pepper. Joey brought the bowl over to her, put it on the table, and stood back watching her, holding his side with one arm.

“Okay, we’re going to need six eggs, some milk, and a little salt and pepper. Start breaking eggs!” She looked at him, and frowned. “Why are you holding yourself like that?”

“Huh?”

“Your arm. What’s wrong?”

He shook his head. “It’s nothing ... It just hurts a little.”

“From what? The couch?”

He shook his head. “It just ... gets like this sometimes.”

“Let me see.”

He shook his head. “It’s okay.”

“I said let me see! Come over here,” she commanded.

Joey stepped up to her, and Annie pulled his shirt up. “Where does it hurt?”

“Up here,” he said, pointing to his armpit.

She lifted his shirt up higher, inspecting, and gasped. “OY! TRICIA!”

“What is it?” Joey asked.

“You have a huge rash!”

“Really?”

She sniffed, and grimaced. “Ugh!” She pulled his shirt closer to her face and sniffed again. “Oy! When was the last time you washed this shirt?”

Joey hesitated.

“Let me rephrase. Have you EVER washed this shirt?”

He shook his head.

Tricia called out from her bedroom. “¿Que es el problema?”

“Go to my room! Look in the end table, and get the hydro-cortisone cream.”

“What is it?” Tricia asked, running into the living room. She was wearing shorts and a loose black T-shirt with the words “Have you seen Mike Litoris?” emblazoned in large white letters over her chest.

“Skin rash,” Annie answered. “Looks like the boy hasn’t changed his clothes in weeks. Get the cream, and then find some clean clothes for him to wear.”

Tricia took off to Annie’s room. “YOUR clothes! Not mine!” Annie shouted, and looked at Joey. “No point in confusing you. My clothes are special. You have to be really good with Velcro to figure out how to put them on. Here! Take off your shirt.”

“No ... It’s okay,” Joey said shyly.

“Look Joey. Second rule for living here. When a woman tells you to take off your clothes, you do it. Now, off with your shirt. I need to check you for more rashes.”

Joey resignedly removed his shirt, and Annie turned him around, exploring his torso. Tricia came with the cream and saw the rash. “Oh, my! What is that?”

“Irritant contact dermatitis,” Annie answered, taking the cream. “Sometimes known as diaper rash.”

“Diaper rash?” Joey asked embarrassedly.

“In your case it comes from wearing the same clothes too long without washing them.” Annie said. She started putting cream on his rash. “Sweat builds up and irritates the skin. Does it hurt anywhere else?”

He shook his head.

“Look, Joey. If you’ve got this somewhere else, someplace where you don’t want me to touch, then fine, I won’t touch you there. But you have to let us know about it. Now, does it hurt anywhere else?”

“No. Just here.”

“Okay.” Annie looked at Tricia. “Tricia? Clothes!”

“Oh ... right!” And she ran off.

“AND CHANGE YOUR SHIRT!”

Joey looked puzzled. “Who is Mike ... Li ... whatever that was?”

“World’s greatest Hide-and-Go-Seek player. Went missing several years ago.” Joey frowned. Annie waved at him dismissively. “Don’t worry. You’re not the only man who hasn’t found him.”

Tricia ran to her room and looked through her prized T-shirt collection. She had two categories: inappropriately risqué sayings, and superheroes. She grumbled to herself, complaining about Annie’s sudden prudishness, pulled off her T-shirt and put on a white T-shirt with an artist’s rendition of Quantum Knight on the front. Then she grabbed another shirt and a pair of shorts, and started to return to the kitchen.

She stopped herself before she left her room and looked at the shirt she got for Joey. It was Omega Man. She grimaced, threw the shirt back into her drawer, picked up a light blue Hyperion shirt, and returned to the kitchen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.