Cinema Bonus - Cover

Cinema Bonus

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3: end of the first night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: end of the first night - Joining an adult members only cinema gives me some wonderful experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sandy still on her knees in the begging position waited patiently for my decision as to what task would allow her to choose to take my cock up her arse rather then the speculum and the speculum up her cunt instead of my cock.

"I think the task should be one which is challenging but not impossible to achieve!" I continued. "One which stimulates the body but does not bring instant relief, so to speak, but at the same time it has to be something which you would not normally do and yet must be obvious to all why you're doing it!" I mused.

I looked at Jason, who by now had recovered his hard on despite his cock being held in the cock restraint and his hands were hovering around his genitals trying to hide the fact he was once more aroused. I took hold of a length of rough rope and tied his hands above and behind his head, and then taking a tawse I applied it generously to his encased cock. I knew the restraint would stop too much damage being done but the whipping sensation would still visually and sensationally arouse.

All the time I was thinking what I could demand of Sandy by way of her task; I thought of making her walk slowly naked around the block without being detected, this would mean she would have to hide in neighbours gardens when she heard some one approaching, but thought this was too risky because if she was caught she would never be able to show her face in the area again. My next idea was to make her stand naked in her garden whilst I whipped her cute ass, but again the risk of being seen and thus caught would be too much.

In the finish I decided that her task would be to become a human urinal for me and her husband, after all I assumed for years she had used and abused her husband belittling him in numerous ways, so what better come uppence then to be his personal pee bowl. I warned her that if she spilled a single drop of his piss she would be deemed to have failed and would be denied the choice she so wanted and then added that after her husband had used her mouth as his toilet bowl I would be doing the same.

I led them both off to the bathroom where Sandy climbed into the empty bath and kneeling side on she waited for Jason. I released his cock from the restraint and stood beside his slutty wife and ordered her to open wide her mouth. He then began to dribble the first traces of his pee into her mouth and that dribble turned into a stream and the stream in to a torrent as Sandy tried her very best to swallow it all without spilling a single drop.

Soon the flow of the golden shower began to recede, and Sandy began to think her task was over. She admitted that whilst this disgusted her it was not too unpleasant and if it meant she got to choose to take my cock up her arse then she would accept it. I stepped forward and ordered her to reapply Jason's cock restraint and as she did so I suddenly began to pee on to her face. Shocked she suddenly opened her mouth to try to swallow all my golden nectar but it splashed on her lips and ran into her eyes and her face was awash with the fluid. She guessed she had failed until afterwards when I had finished pissing and ordered her husband to suck my cock clean, I told her she had done well enough for a first timer to have passed the task. I did warn her though that in future I could be much more stricter if I so chose.

I helped her out of the bath and she was about to take a towel to dry herself when I slapped her arse and ordered her on to her knees again, then as she gripped the edge of the bath I slowly plunged my cock deep inside her anal ring; only when my balls were touching her arse cheeks did I stop and hold her tight. I then slipped the closed speculum up her cunt, I marvelled as I felt every single millimetre of the hard plastic thing slide up her cunt. I marvelled even more when I flicked the wheel and began to open it up inside her, for the wider the speculum in her cunt got the tighter her arse felt on my cock, until it felt like my cock was in a vice and was being squeezed to death.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.