Cinema Bonus - Cover

Cinema Bonus

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: a chance meeting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: a chance meeting - Joining an adult members only cinema gives me some wonderful experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

A little about me, I am 23 years old, six foot tall slim build with powerful abs from working out in the gym five times a week. My features are best described as chiselled and my piercing blue eyes off set my square almost granite chin, I could almost be classed as Nordic in my ancestry as my hair is pure blonde. I never normally had a problem with finding girls and they were usually delighted by my 9 inch cock which is almost as thick as a wrist. But it seemed my girl pulling was on the wane just of late as I had not managed to pull a girl in three months.

I was bored with my own company, feeling a little lonely and so decided to hit the cinema to kill a few hours. I headed off to the local cinema complex but could not find a film I wanted to pay the earth to go and see, as I wandered around the back streets thinking of where I would go I came across an almost hidden cinema. The name above the door was erogenous view.

I would never have suspected it was a cinema had it not been fort he large brass plaque beside the door announcing it as an adult only members cinema. I pressed the buzzer and when the door clicked I entered, into a smart looking, welcoming foyer. A maitre Dee type gent approached me and asked to see my membership, I told him I did not have a membership at the moment and was here to check out the details with a view to becoming a member.

He led me over to a door on the right of the entrance and ushered me into an office, invited me to sit down whilst he got me the details I required. The impression I got from the moment I entered the building was that the members privacy was utmost in the scheme of things and I thought it bode well for the reputation of the cinema. Now here I was in an office with the door closed and therefore could not see any of the existing members arrive or leave.

I quickly read the conditions of membership and liked what I read, especially the sections concerning other members privacy and the rules regarding contact between members. Thought the fact that they stipulated no means no and is a sacred rule was great. Although the membership was steep at £100 I thought it was well worth it considering the lengths they went to in order to protect your identity.

I quickly filled in the application form and paid the membership fees and expected to be told I would have to wait for at least 48 hrs before my membership became valid but the guy pressed a button on the desk and a screen on the wall flickered into life, suddenly a computer desktop screen appeared and he typed in my details and home address and with in 30 seconds a green box flashed up approved.

The Maitre Dee looked at me and smiled; he sensed my pending question and answered before I even asked it. We pay for a secured link to the police criminal records database and it checks you details for any sexual offences like alleged rape or interfering with kids. You obviously have no record or your application would be rejected.

With that the printer on the side wall whirred into life and my plastic membership card was printed with my personal details and just before the screen went blank it logged my membership number to my details and wished me a happy and long membership.

I asked the guy how much my entrance fee would be to go into the cinema today and again he smiled and said your membership fee covers your first six visits after that you pay a flat fee of £15.00 per month; however if you fail to pay for three months your membership lapses and you have to reapply.

I was soon stood back in the foyer and was shown to two doors adjacent to each other; the Maitre Dee spoke softly as he said the left hand door is for heterosexual films the right hand door is for homosexual films. With that he smiled and turned and walked away back into his little office. Now I have nothing against gay men being a little bi sexual myself but today I wanted to see the heterosexual films, so I chose the door on the left and entered.

I walked along a short corridor passed the ladies and gents toilets before turning left and passing through a set of double doors into the auditorium. The place was already dark and as my eyes adjusted to the light I could see maybe three or four people in the room. I glanced along the back row and saw it empty. I chose to sit on the back row to give myself the best view of not only the film but also any activity which may develop. I selected the third seat into the row and was surprised how much leg room you had in the soft cosy seating.

I expected the cinema to be a bit drab and possibly the floors to be really sticky but it was clean and presentable and smelled of fresh lemons. I began to take an interest in the film which was currently running on the large screen. It showed a blonde haired white woman chained to a bed as a large black cock was being fed into her mouth. The woman looked to be enjoying sucking the cock but her look changed to one of fear as the large cock kept pushing its way into her throat.

Mean while another coloured guy was between her legs eating her cunt, suddenly a close up showed him scraping his teeth along her clit; the woman jerked like she had been hit with a bolt of lightning. Suddenly the first black guy laughed and waved over to someone off camera. A weak looking white man approached and meekly stood beside the woman her hand snaked out and found his puny little three inch cock and she squeezed it tightly.

Then the white guy was heard to say, "Yes sir, I freely give my wife to the superior black brothas, to use her as the whore and slut she is and to become your breeding machine!"

The black guy with his cock in the woman's mouth smiled and ordered the white wimp to prove his intentions were true by sucking the other black guys cock in readiness for it sliding into his own wife's cunt. I thought the story line was a little weak because I would never submit like this although I must be honest; it was having the desired effect upon me. I slipped the zip down on my trousers and fished out my now semi erect prick; I had already almost twice as much as the white guy on the screen and I was not fully hard yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.