Cruising - Cover

Cruising

Copyright© 2010 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Her parents take her cruising. She thought she'd be bored. Instead she had all sorts of fun... with four men and three women. And then things got better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I'll go first," Chelsea said, "because my story is the shortest." She shrugged. "I'm a nudist, I grew up one, and there were swingers in our camp. Just about every girl was exposed to swinging. Some tried it. We're at that age when we explore things, and a lot of us took advantage of the bare skin and attitudes.

"Those who think nudist camps are rife with constant sex, would have pointed fingers and said "ah ha!" Now before you make the obvious conclusion, nudity and swinging don't automatically go hand in hand. As a group, nudists are probably more chaste than the fabric world. But like I said, the opportunity was there, and I was one of those who took advantage of it.

"I really didn't get into the whole thing of wearing clothes on a regular basis until high school. That was a shock, but the school—"

"You had a school there?" I asked.

Chelsea nodded. "People would say we were home-schooled, but that wasn't it. We lived near Fort Myers, which is on the Gulf Coast side of Florida, and were permanent residents." She stared off the side of the ship for a minute or so. "I would estimate we had a couple thousand people there at any one time. It's one of the largest nudist communities in the country, and yet the most low-key. Two-thirds of the people were there for a week or two during the year, but the rest of us lived there full-time. They have all sorts of things, stores, businesses, and so on. And schools. They have kindergarten through 8th Grade. Which means that starting my freshman year in high school, I put on a dress and went to school in the fabric world."

"'Fabric world'?"

"What we called the outside world," Chelsea said, smiling. "I still call it that. The school district was used to us, sort of, and so the school counselors and teachers were used to the awkward questions. Some of the kids were difficult, but we stuck together."

"I imagine you got a lot of questions," I said.

"More than a few. We didn't talk about what it was like at home, which some of the people didn't like. But a lot did; we were private, and we weren't pushing ourselves on other people." She shrugged again. "One of the things none of us talked about was that we were active. Our parents were, and I suppose we got it from them. Or maybe not. A lot of the kids were active, but did so with their boyfriend exclusively. I was one of those who didn't. You pretty soon figured out who they were, and kept apart."

"And then you went to college, and we all hooked up," Mary said. "We all met in college. Chelsea grew up a swinger. I didn't. I was a licensed prostitute in Nevada; I worked at a smaller house, and after a few years I had enough I got out of the business and went to college. A lot of girls get in, and never get out. But the owner thought I could make more of myself than just another girl standing in the line-up.

"College was hard, and I was horny." She kind of chuckled. "I didn't realize how important the sex was. A lot of girls in the business treat it as a means to an end. The good ones, the ones who make the most money, enjoy what they're doing. I didn't realize I was one of them. I just knew I had a lot of parties."

"Parties?"

"What we called going back to your room and having sex. Sometimes it wasn't sex, sometimes you did other things. I once had a guy pay me $400 to just listen to his woes. That was a mistake; it took me months to stop thinking about him. It would have been better if we'd just gotten naked and gotten it on.

"Anyway, I missed the sex. I had a boyfriend, but he was like a lot of the guys I met: quick to get off, and not that concerned with me. I got more enjoyment back at the ranch. So I began looking around, and after a series of boyfriends, found one that I liked enough to marry.

"I thought I was going to be happy, the 'and they lived happily ever after' bit from the fairy tales, and I sort of was. Tom, though, sensed that I wanted more. It took a few years, but we began to look around. I knew Robin and Chelsea by then, and Chelsea found a group of swingers. We were hesitant at first, and things got a bit rocky when we first started—"

"That's because you took to it so quickly," Robin said. "I don't think Tom was quite prepared for that."

"True. We worked things out, though, and now we swing once a month. These guys ... this was sort of a reunion cruise."

"My turn," Robin said. "I'll be brief. I went through a series of boyfriends, married the last one, and out of curiosity agreed to Chelsea's idea to look at swinging. We loved the variety, which is why we're still in it. Unfortunately our jobs took us to St. Louis. Mary and Tom are in Columbus, Ohio, and Chelsea and her husband are still in Florida."

"Better tell her about Hank," Mary said.

"Hank was Trudy's boyfriend, and we really thought they'd get married. They didn't, and then she started running around and breaking the rules. He lives a couple miles from us in St. Louis."

"Single guys are discouraged," Chelsea said. "The general view is that they're showing up just for the sex. Hank and Trudy were quite popular, and people were really surprised when she strayed. He's still involved, and sort of accepted, which is a rarity. A lot of people are curious about what'll happen."

"Part of that is because it is a couples' activity," Mary said. "A single woman will be seen as looking for a husband. That's not necessarily true, but that's generally the way things are viewed. So finding a group you could fit into might be a problem."

"I hadn't thought of that," I said. "Still..."

"The trouble," Chelsea said, "is that the alternative will expose you to all of the more widespread social diseases." She grinned. "Girls don't have sex drives, don't you know. We're all chaste virgins, as pure as the driven snow, and without a single thought of sex in our heads."

"People who believe that don't live in the real world," Robin said. "Our society is saturated with sex."

"That's almost all we talk about in school," I said. "Who's doing it? And if a girl says she has, what was it like? Most of the things I knew, most of which were wrong, come from romance novels, magazines, and gossip. I know better now, but I'll admit it's nothing I can share."

"You know they'll ask," Chelsea said. "I can remember that from school. Girls would come up to me on the quiet, and ask about boys."

"They really wanted to know what boys looked like naked," Robin said.

Chelsea laughed. "Well, yeah. I had to tell 'em that it really wasn't as big as they thought. Some looked relieved, others were disappointed."

"Could you see guys walking around that way?" Mary asked, laughing. "God, that would be so awkward. They'd always be bumping into things."

"Hank told me about a guy who took a bunch of Viagra," Robin said. "The ads say 'if you have an erection lasting four hours or more... ' I don't know how they'd stand it."

"Makes me glad I'm a woman," Mary said.

The talk turned to other things, and after a bit Mary and Chelsea left. Robin looked at me, her head tilted slightly to one side. "I think you need a little more education," she said at last.

"Education? In what?"

"C'mon, let's find my husband and head down to our cabin."

My 'education' turned out to be about oral sex. I loved getting it, but Robin wanted me to learn how to give it. And that meant I practiced with her husband. So for the next hour I got used to his manhood in my mouth. I was hesitant, but Robin assured me this was a skill I'd find useful.

"Think of it as playing with him," she said.

I nodded, and kissed my way up the length of his manhood. Taking it in my mouth was harder, but he didn't pee in me. I wasn't sure I would get used to the taste of his come. It was flat, and a little bitter. I hadn't undressed, and so I was worried he'd shoot all over me, I'd heard girls in school complaining how hard it was to get the smell out of their clothes. Not wanting that, I kept him in my mouth and swallowed.

Okay, I'd done that, and I'd seen a few women doing that the day before on St. Thomas. I'd do it if I had to, but I'd much prefer putting his manhood where it belonged, right between my legs. I said as much when he was done.

Robin nodded. "I would, too. But there are days when he's insistent, and it's the wrong time of the month. And sometimes it's a good way to get a guy worked up."

"Okay, that I can see." He'd been as hard as iron just before he'd popped.

"One more thing," he said. I looked at him in curiosity. He pushed me on my back, pulled my shorts down and my panties to one side, and started licking.

Okay, this seemed fair. It didn't take that long before I busted a nut, either. I was breathing hard, feeling absolutely marvelous, and regretting that we weren't going to get it on right away.

"Funny thing about guys," Robin said as she helped me get put back together. "A lot of them lose their hard-on when they're eating a girl."

"It's because when you go down on a woman," her husband said, "your dick isn't involved. It doesn't take long, though."

"Which we'll see tomorrow night," Robin said.

I had to brush my hair, and I definitely smelled from my female juices. So after I left I made a bee line for my cabin. Suzy was out—I heard some interesting noises from Mom and Dad's bedroom but I didn't stay to listen—so I didn't have to answer any questions. I changed into my bikini and ran up to the pool.

I was boiling hot between the legs, and wanted to feel a guy in there in the worst way. But that wasn't to be, at least for today. So I cooled off by climbing down the ladder into the pool. I was surprised the water didn't boil when my nether regions hit it.

I wasn't really cooled off when I got out, but there wasn't much I could do about it. Or was there? I went back to the cabin—there were still noises from next door—and masturbated. First with my fingers, that was as good as always, and then with my hairbrush. That wasn't quite as good because I could imagine something a lot better. But it was hard, and it was inside me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.