Cruising - Cover

Cruising

Copyright© 2010 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Her parents take her cruising. She thought she'd be bored. Instead she had all sorts of fun... with four men and three women. And then things got better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Three minutes after we picked up Mary, I was completely lost. We turned up this road, and down that one. We followed one winding road after another, and I had no idea of where we were except we couldn't see the ship. At Chelsea's urging, I took lots of pictures of the flowers, trees, and harbor. Then we pulled over into a small turn-off that was screened from the main road.

"Are we here?" I asked, looking around.

Robin shook her head. "No, it's time to change."

"Change? Oh." Robin and Mary had skinned out of their blouses and bras, and pulled on sun dresses. Chelsea removed her shorts and put on a skirt that was as short as mine. And then they all removed their panties. So it was THAT kind of a sightseeing tour. I took mine off and stuffed them into my purse.

Okay, so a little more growing up had to occur right there. I couldn't recall ever wearing a skirt without wearing panties. I'd worn my formal for the Junior/Senior Prom without panties, but I had on pantyhose, and I was after a certain line without panty lines under the dress. But this ... I was bare as a newborn under my skirt. If I tripped and fell, people could see everything. But with this group they wouldn't see seeing something they hadn't already seen, and enjoyed.

That didn't stop me from automatically trying to tug my skirt down a little more when we got back in the car.

The boys had stayed back out of the sight. They honked as we pulled back onto the road. I swear the air went right up my legs. The thought of what we were going to do got me wet, and it made my sex feel cool.

Mary, who was sitting in the back with me, leaned over. "Get rid of your bra."

I figured she knew what she was doing, so I spent a few minutes wiggling and twisting out of mine. That went in my purse, too, and I self-consciously smoothed down my tanktop. We were in the shade of the trees, and that made my nipples stiffen. Or at least that's what I told myself. Personally, I felt absolutely wicked.

Robin slowed and began checking numbers. Finally we turned right (uphill) into a driveway that wound through the trees. We emerged at a brown sandstone house with several cars parked along the drive. A thin middle-aged woman with dark hair and wearing a sun dress met us at the door.

She and Robin embraced. "I'm Amanda," she said, turning to the rest of us. "Who do we have?"

"Mary and Tom," Robin said, "Chelsea and Phil, and Adele an Hank."

Amanda nodded politely. "My husband is Jake."

With that non-introduction she led us through the house. We emerged on a patio next to a pool. There were six other couples there, all middle-aged or slightly younger. There were chaise lounges, air mattresses, blankets, and so on. By now I had a very good idea of what was about to happen, and I wasn't wrong.

We mingled, we talked, we flirted, and then the clothes started coming off. Over the next few hours I paired up with several of the guys, and we did it on the blankets, on the lounges, and in the pool (that was interesting). The guys all tossed the used condoms in a bowl. After my fourth guy, I took a look in that bowl. There was quite an impressive collection of latex there. And a lot of semen that had leaked out and filled the bottom of the bowl.

It was the same-old same-old. Climaxing under the clear blue sky surrounded by nature was different. I rather liked it, and I really liked guys I didn't even know finding me sexy. The guys were ... guys. Their manhood's were nice and stiff, and felt really good. I can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon.

That part of me actually felt tired when the party finally ran down. My mind was wrapped up in a haze of pleasure, and I felt totally relaxed. The boys I went to high school with would have gotten excited to see the way we were at the end. If they were curious what a woman looked like with her clothes off, they would have gotten an eyeful: ten naked women lying with our legs apart and not caring who saw what.

"What time did we say we'd have you back?" Robin finally asked.

"For dinner. I think it's 4:30."

"Plenty of time still," Robin replied. She got up and dove into the pool. After a bit she climbed out and approached one of the guys.

That looked interesting. I caught the eye of one of the guys I hadn't been with. After some flirting and playing with each others' bodies, we settled on a chaise. His manhood wasn't hard, but his tongue was more than willing. And when he finally did get it up... !

I was tired enough I had to nap, and the guy joined me. There's something really nice about snuggling up with someone after you've had some amazing sex. Of course sex after waking up was a lot of fun.

Eventually it became obvious we'd have to leave. The guys were all pretty much wiped out, and most of us girls were tired, too. I looked around for a shower, but Mary waded into the pool and stood next in place for a bit.

All right, a rinse sounded good. I followed her, and found out what she was doing: she was standing in front of one of those jets of water. It wasn't as intense as, say, that of a hot tub, but it felt pretty good. And the water rinsed off the sweat and some of the leavings from the boys efforts.

When we left I didn't want to put my panties on. I was really tender down there, and didn't want anything touching me. But ... I knew that if I showed up without them on Mother would somehow know. But we had to leave. We had to get me back to the ship, and anyway, I think everyone was worn out.

Guys, I was learning, were only good for three or so pops. A gal could have a lot more, but there were limits. We didn't compare notes, but from what people were saying, Mary had been with eight guys. I'd been with six guys, but only four of them had come. Six guys! No wonder I probably looked like raw meat down there.

We did the parental unit thing, the whole family going to a movie in the ship's theater. And we had a nice dinner. My body felt light and fluttery, and yet dragged, too. I'd learned so much that I wanted to spend some time thinking about. So while the movie flickered and flashed, I pondered a few things.

Item: I could come from straight sex. I knew a lot of women weren't supposed to be able, and I wasn't sure why. I learned that more women can come from sex when they were on top. It didn't matter in my case.

Item: every woman at that party could come from sex, and it didn't matter if they were on top, underneath, or somewhere in between.

Item: there were more ways to do it than I'd imagined. Clearly I hadn't thought of all the ways two people could do it.

Item: I was multi-orgasmic. Twice I got going, and the climaxes just kept rolling over me, getting harder and harder until I couldn't take it any more. I certainly wasn't going to object.

Item: my most intense climax came from multiple sources of stimulation. A guy named Walt was doing me with his manhood, and two women were playing with my boobs. I swear even my tits came. I think I actually passed out from the intensity.

Item: I could now look at a naked woman and not feel the slightest bit of embarrassment. And the same applied to a naked guy.

Item: I'd giggled with the other girls over stories of how long certain guys were. In the last few days I'd learned that length had its good points, but thickness was even more important. One of the men, the last one, had been a lot thicker than anyone I'd yet had. I'd felt like I was stretched so far it hurt. It didn't, not quite, but it'd been close. And fun. It made me wonder, though, just how fast a girl's insides recovered from being stretched like that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.