Cruising
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her parents take her cruising. She thought she'd be bored. Instead she had all sorts of fun... with four men and three women. And then things got better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mary had given me a pad to put in my panties while I was dressing. She acted as if I knew what that was all about, and I accepted it reluctantly. She gave me a funny look, but I shrugged it off. When I got up the next morning—and boy, did I sleep well—I saw why. It was one of those things they never explained in health class: what happens to all of that come that the guy squirts into you? Most of it, it turns out, runs out. It's responsible for all of the wet spots on the bed, and certain odors that the mother of teenage girls are on the alert for. Except because of that pad, none of that was there.

The pad was squishy, and when I took a sniff I could smell myself, and that same odor from Hank's stuff that I'd smelled from all of the guys the night before. So I wrapped it up in something, showered, dressed, and sallied forth to face the world. I lagged behind as we went up to the Lido Deck for breakfast buffet, and when I passed a trash bin, the pad went there. Problem solved, but it made me wonder what other things she thought I knew that I didn't.

The Cruise Director's Staff finds plenty of things for people to do while the ship is in the middle of the ocean. After breakfast Mother and I attended a cooking demonstration and watched some ice carving. Later I played some silly trivia game. The wind was brisk and it was just a touch too cool for me to goof around in the pool, at least as long as it was in the shade. So instead I watched over my sister as she did that, and smiled as she tried flirting with a boy (she wasn't very good at it yet).

All of this was prelude. Mary came looking for me at 12:30. I was on an upper deck, back near the stern, sheltered somewhat from the breeze, and just taking in all of that sunshine. I expected her, I didn't expect Chelsea to be with her. They were both carrying their lunch with them.

"Two of you," I said. "What's up?"

"Some questions," Chelsea said.

They settled in next to me, and for the next few minutes we discussed the food. There is an incredible amount of food on a cruise ship; you can literally find something to eat every hour of the day, and the average passenger gained a pound a day if they didn't exercise. I don't think that applied to teenage boys; they have a near-infinite capacity for food.

After the sandwiches, salad, and so on was finished, and one of the crew came around and refreshed everyone's iced tea—it wasn't sweetened, which seemed strange—Mary got this curious look on her face.

"You were a virgin before last night, weren't you."

That wasn't the question I'd expected. "What makes you think that?" I asked, trying to wrack my brain to come up with something.

"The guys. Tom told me afterwards."

"My husband asked me the same thing," Chelsea said. "You acted as if everything was brand new."

I thought of lying, but something about what we'd done the night before made me decide to be totally honest.

"Yeah, it was my first time. But I—"

"You should have said something," Mary said.

Her tone was accusatory. "Okay," I said, "I will. "I had a great time. I can't wait to do it again."

Mary and Chelsea looked at each other.

"So I was ... inexperienced," I continued. "That doesn't mean I didn't have an idea of what was going on, at least after we started. To tell you the truth, when we went down to the cabin, I didn't think what happened would."

"What did you think was going to happen," Chelsea finally asked.

"I don't know." I studied their faces. Chelsea looked puzzled. Mary looked ... I wasn't sure what that emotion was. "I didn't expect..." I saw a woman at a nearby table leaning slightly toward us. " ... what happened," I finished lamely.

Chelsea saw the woman. "Well, I thought you should see the catalogues of those stores in San Juan. We're docking there tomorrow, and you'd asked about the jewelry."

Mary looked at Chelsea's face, and nodded ever so slightly. "I found these really cute gold earrings—remember, there isn't an excise tax on jewelry there—and when you asked me about them, I just had to show you."

"I saw the earrings," I said, "but I couldn't find that necklace you told me about."

"I thought I had the catalogue in my bag," Chelsea said. She dug through her bag, putting sunscreen, hand lotion, dark glasses, and other things on the table. "They must still be in my cabin."

"I really want to see them," I said. "Or would you rather bring them back here?"

"It's simpler if we just go look at them," Chelsea said.

We got up and headed to Chelsea's apartment. Mary smiled when we were alone in the elevator. "Very good," she told me. "As you can guess, we don't talk about this where other people can hear us."

"I can see that."

When we were in the privacy of Chelsea's cabin, she got out a catalogue. "Protective coloration," she said. "If you see that woman again, she'll understand."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.