Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On returning from an out of town repair job at one in the morning, Bill finds a naked abused girl on his front porch. He takes her in and takes care of her, but is not happy that someone has done this to her. Later when the same people come looking for her again, they find out what happens when you upset a retired professional hit man and assassin.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

Characters introduced in chapters 5 and 6:

Gary

Gun shop owner, 5’-10” tall, 180 pounds, 59 years old, gray hair, brown eyes

George

Gunsmith - never seen, only mentioned


We took my pickup to the store. I don’t own a car and use the pickup for everything, as it has an extra large cab. We headed for the shopping center in town and the big box store there, as they have everything in one location. On entering, I got two carts. I knew we could fill both, because I always buy a lot when I go, because I hate to go shopping. Ashley on the other hand loved shopping, and I was sure we would be going more often, now.

We got all of the things that you run out of, as we had, but the list is too long to enumerate. We also got stuff for dinners, and I made sure to get two cases of beer. I didn’t want to run out.

Then we went over to the women’s clothing section, and Ashley picked out a couple of outfits, plus underwear, nighties, house shoes, regular shoes, socks and stockings. Then it was on to the makeup section. While she was there, I went over to the pharmacy section to get tooth paste, tooth brushes, mouth wash, shaving cream, razor blades, shampoo and conditioner, plus when Ashley joined me we got other essentials for ladies. We also stopped in the appliance section to get a new iron and ironing board. They weren’t very expensive, and I got the ones that Ashley liked.

It was a good thing we had gotten two carts, as both were over full when we went to check out. I had given Ashley the envelope with the money in it, and she went first and paid for the clothes and cosmetics with it. I was right behind her and paid for everything else.

When we got out to the truck, I put the frozen stuff and milk in the insulated cooler that I keep in the back of the cab. I usually keep my beer in there on trips, and most of it fit, as it’s a good size cooler.

On the way home, I made a stop at my favorite gun shop. It was getting late, but luckily, they were still open. I said ‘Hi’ to Gary, the owner, as we came in, and started to look at the pump shotguns he had in the racks. I didn’t see anything that interested me until I turned around to talk to Gary. That was when I spotted them. Them was a pair of double barreled coach guns with outside hammers and 18” barrels.

“Gary,” I breathed as to a lover, “let me see those two doubles.”

“I was wondering how long it would take you to spot them,” Gary said, with a chuckle. Ashley was looking at me with a perplexed expression on her face.

Gary handed both of them across the counter. I broke them open and checked them out. Then closed them, removed the hand guards, opened them again, and removed the barrels to check the pivot area and the action flats. They looked OK but could use polishing.

One of the guns was a twelve gauge, and the other was a twenty gauge. They were both newly manufactured and intended for the cowboy shooting sports events. For what I wanted though, they were perfect.

“How much for both of them.” I asked, not even wanting to bargain. Gary named a price. I thought it was a little high but quickly agreed.

“Can you get George to polish the actions flats and pivot points,” I asked, “they’re a little rough.”

“The price included that,” Gary said. “I knew you would want that. They should be ready in two days. You can pick them up then, but how come you wanted both. I had you figured for only one.”

“Sorry, Gary,” I said and bringing her forward, “this is Ashley, my new girl friend. The twenty is for her.”

“How do you do, Miss. Glad to meet you. Are you going to tie this old boy down, finally,” Gary asked with a grin.

“We haven’t gotten that far yet,” Ashley said, with a blush. “We’re just good friends for now.”

Ashley was still looking perplexed as we left the store. After I got the truck moving, I explained things to her.

“I got those for the bedroom,” I told her. “I’ve been forgetting to move my shotgun upstairs since you’ve been here, and NO, it’s not your fault. I’m distracted - maybe getting a little old, too. Anyway, those will stay in the bedroom, and we can keep them loaded all of the time. The hammers are the rebounding type and come off the firing pins after firing, so there’s no half cock notch, and they’ll always be ready. I’ll put in a rack on your side of the bed for yours, and I’ll need to get some twenty gauge buckshot loads, too.”

“But you have so many guns already. Couldn’t you use them?” Ashley asked in confusion.

“Sweetie, you mustn’t mention those guns to anyone. They aren’t to be used except in an emergency, and a lot of them aren’t legal in this country. I got them for my work, and most of them didn’t cost me anything. They were just lying around or in the arms rooms of places that I hit. The people there didn’t need them anymore, so I just took what I needed to use. The police or anyone else don’t need to know about them. They’re only for serious business, and right now, I’m not in that business anymore, and I hope I don’t need to be again.”

“All right, Bill. I won’t mention them to anyone. Why did you get me a shotgun, too?” Ashley wanted to know.

“Yes, the twenty gauge is for you. It’s a ladies gun and not too heavy. You need it in case anything happens to me or in case I’m not home when trouble breaks out,” I told her.

“But I never fired a gun before,” she protested.

“That’s OK,” I told her, “I’ll show you how to use it and let you practice some out back. I have plenty of land, and we can fire the shotguns safely out behind the shop.”

“What are they going to do to the guns? I heard you ask about someone doing something,” she said.

“Yes, George, the gunsmith, is going to polish the insides of the action, the flats and the pivot points. They were a little rough as they came from the factory. Polishing will smooth them out and make the guns easier to operate,” I told her.

We were almost home by then, and I stopped the truck to show her the signal on the monitor in the dash that indicated that things were OK. We proceeded on to the house and got everything carried in and the groceries put away. I even remembered to reset the alarm system.

Ashley started dinner while I checked the basement to see what the plumbers had done. There was a big empty space where the old water heater had been and a bunch of cut off pipes. I left the window there open but closed the basement door and cut off the fan.

We had dinner when I got back up stairs, and then Ashley went to put her clothes and other things away. I took all of the things for the bathroom with me and put them away.

Back down stairs, Ashley cuddled up to me on the sofa while we watched a movie on the TV. I had an arm around her waist. She was soft and warm and smelled good, as she leaned up against me. Part way through the movie, she turned to me with a worried expression on her face.

“Bill, I’ve been here for a couple of days now. You always have that shotgun near you and even take it from room to room with you, and there are racks for it in every room in the house. There is a pistol in your clothes closet, and I’ve seen guns in rooms all over the house. Now, I really like you, but I just don’t understand this paranoia that you have with guns. What are you afraid of?” she asked, at last.

“Sweetie, I’m not afraid of anything, and I don’t feel that I’m paranoid. Let me tell you about my life and work since I turned twenty,” I said.

I told her about being in the Army and in recon. That was followed by my moving to the Agency for the next seventeen years. I actually named the Agency, and told her what I did for them. Then I went into my retirement and the story about the three walnut trees. As if that wasn’t enough, I told her how I had eliminated the four men that were after her. When I was done, Ashley was crying quietly.

“I’m sorry, Bill. I never knew. It’s no wonder you always carry a gun and are so careful. Can you forgive me for doubting you?” she asked through her tears.

“It’s not a problem, Sweetie,” I told her as I pulled her close and hugged her to me.

By now the movie was over and the news was on. We watched the ‘if it bleeds, it leads’ segment at the beginning but stayed tuned for the weather report. The second story was about our boys again. The reporter told how the cops had found evidence of mob activities at ‘lard asses’ house. They were investigating those leads and were hoping for an arrest soon, the reporter said.

Now, I was sure that was a bunch of bullshit. Someone was deliberately putting them on a false trail to get attention away from Diversified, and I suspected it was whoever was in charge of their security now. That led me to wonder just how much they knew about what ‘lard ass’ was up to, and where he was doing it. I didn’t like any of the answers that I was getting to those thoughts.

After the weather report, we went up to bed. I had put water on the stove to heat during one of the commercials, and I carried the bucket upstairs, when we went up, so we could wash up before going to bed.

In bed, Ashley curled up against me, and we were soon asleep. It was so nice sleeping with this sweet girl by my side. Over the last eight years, I had forgotten just how nice it was to have a warm, sweet smelling woman in bed with you. I had missed this on a lot of nights with my first wife because I was away somewhere working.

It was still dark out when I woke up. Ashley was still next to me, but she was crying quietly.

“What’s the matter, Sweetie,” I asked, sleepily.

“Oh, Bill. I didn’t mean to wake you. I’m just so horny. I need some loving,” she burst out. This was followed by tears.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her eyes and nose. Then I went to her mouth and started there. Good God, this girl was hot. She tried to suck all of the air out of my lungs and lick my tonsils. She was rubbing herself against my leg, and I was very wet there. Finally, we came up for air.

“Bill ... I ... that is,” she started, “could you make love to me in ... in my butt. I got the biggest orgasms when a previous boyfriend did me there. Would ... would that be all right, Bill? You don’t think I’m a ... a pervert, do you?” She seemed worried about that and a little scared. Was I worried - not on your life!

“That’s all right, Sweetie,” I told her. “My wife used to enjoy that, too.” I pulled the nightstand drawer open, moved the boxes of shells there to the side, and felt around for the partial tube of lube that had been there forever. After a time, I finally located it.

“Are you healed up back there?” I asked before I started on her. I was out of bed and she was leaning over with her chest on the bed and her butt in the air.

“Yes, I can go on the toilet OK now, so everything should be all right there,” she told me. I applied some of the lube to her star and inserted a lubed finger. She was tight, but with patience and more lube, I managed to get several more fingers in her and stretched her opening some.

Ashley was pushing back against my fingers and her breathing was ragged already. I continued to use my fingers in her and slipped my thumb down to her clit and rubbed it. Ashley went rigid after a little of this and came with a scream. There was pussy juice all over my thumb and her thighs. I wiped my thumb off on her butt, and after a while, Ashley had recovered enough to speak.

“Oh God, Bill! That was great, but I need you in me now, deep in me,” she panted. I applied lube to my cock and some more to her star and slipped into her rear passage. Was she ever tight!! Even after coming with several fingers in her, she was as tight as ever, but I managed to work all the way into her after a time, and started an easy in and out rhythm. She was so tight and hot that I was ready to cum almost instantly. I gritted my teeth and tried to think of other things, like Diversified people showing up here again.

It worked for a while. I had one of her breasts in my left hand and had reached under her with my right to stroke her clit again. Ashley was going wild from this treatment, and she was thrusting back on every in stroke. Her butt was wiggling around like crazy, and she was moaning and whimpering all at the same time.

I was at the point where I couldn’t take much more when she screamed, “Yes ... yes ... Oh Goddd, yes”, and just collapsed onto the bed. I was on the in stroke at the time and just shoved all the way into her and started pumping baby batter up her poop chute. It seemed like I came forever and just pumped gallons, but I knew that was impossible. Subjectively, though, that was what it seemed like. God, she was great!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.