Torry's Summer Vacation - Cover

Torry's Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Torry, 13 is very independent. Because her parents are going on a Summer Cruise she is forced to spend her summer, on a rickety old farm, with her Uncle whom she hates. Soon she finds out that hate is not the emotion she is feeling as she blossoms into a woman.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"Tell you what," Torry's Uncle had told her as he regained his senses. "I need to clean up a little. How about, you put all of the dishes into the dishwasher and then run upstairs and put some clothes on.

"By then, I'll be finished in the shower. Then we can make a box lunch and take a walk down to the creek. We can swim for a while and then have a picnic lunch. Sound good?"

"Sure does," Torry answered.

Her Uncle left the kitchen and took a few double steps up the stairway. "Somehow," he thought to himself, "I feel lighter and have more energy than usual." Thinking back he realized it was Torry that he wanted, just like she wanted him ... Sexually. "Now what the Hell am I going to do?" he thought to himself.

His rinse off took only a few seconds and then he dried himself to the sound of Torry bounding up the stairs, just like he had done. The sounds indicated she had a spring in her step.

She poked her head in the bathroom door and said, "Hi. All finished. I'll get dressed and meet you in the kitchen."

"OK," he answered hanging the towel on a hook and went into his bedroom.

"The little lynx," he thought to himself as he realized she had brought her backpack into his bedroom. She was rummaging through it and pulled out a pair of socks.

He went over and leaned into her face and kissed her. As their lips parted after the brief kiss, she smiled at him and said, "I brought my stuff in here. After all, this is where I'd like to sleep."

"We'll see," he told her, thinking he was in real trouble now.

He turned and went to his dresser and pulled on a pair of briefs and then a pair of dungaree shorts. He had a maroon tee shirt hanging from a hook by his dresser. After pulling it on he looked over at Torry.

She had on the same tee shirt as before but had put on her sneakers and socks.

He, wiggled a 'come hither' finger at her and she strode over to him with a big smile on her face. Her face was uplifted and she put her face to his, touching lips for a soft kiss.

Her Uncle bent to the side and lifted the hem of the tee shirt and laughed. "Just checking," he told her.

"You thought I was naked, didn't you?" she giggled at him.

"The thought crossed my mind."

"Well, I thought it was better seeing we will be going outside, even if no one is around. You never know, do you?"

"Right," he told her. "Now let's go down and put together some lunch stuff and be off."

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches made with his homemade bread were quickly put together. He threw in a couple of snack sized bags of potato chips and a couple of packages of 'Ring Dings' accompanied by little kid squeals from her saying they were the "Best!"

They decided on Diet Coke for their drink and packed everything in a small back pack he kept for such occasions. They left the kitchen by the back door, hopped down the stairs from the porch to the path that led over to the barn. From there the path wound over to the creek and the 'Watering Hole.'

Steve had purchased the two-hundred acre farm for several reasons. He liked his solitude and his inheritance when his father had passed away, gave him the way to purchase it. Then, there was the trust fund which gave him more than two thousand dollars a month for expenses. So he was set for fairly easy living.

He had liked the farm from the get go. He could do whatever he wanted with it. Actually, he did do a little farming, or rather he tended the orchard. Peaces and apples. They were nestled in a little depression in soil he found out was fantastic for them. That area flooded from time to time, when the creek overflowed from a rain storm or a rapid spring thaw.

The little depression was like a cul-de-sac, with the narrow end nestled by the creek bank. A small wooden dam brought the water up near the edge and it also formed the watering hole.

There were about two dozen trees for apples and about the same for the peaches in the grove. There were a few pear trees there too. Just a handful, but they added to the variety.

In the late summer, he would activate the quite rundown roadside stand and sell the produce, more for fun than profit. Every child who came with their parents got a free apple, pear or peach to munch on. It was so much fun to see the twinkle in their eyes when they got to choose their own piece of fruit to enjoy.

The dirt road that led to his farmhouse was about a half mile long and he loved firing up the tractor, picking a few bushels of the ripest fruit and then the slow saunter to the road, the trailer following behind.

He would play the scene with an old straw hat and worn but clean bib overalls. Heavy well broken in boots and a plaid shirt completed his 'Farmer Brown' look. He always laughed at his image when he got dressed that way, really enjoying what he was doing.

He was smiling to himself when a couple of tugs on his arm brought him back.

"What are you smiling at," Torry asked him.

"Just thinking about how much I love this farm."

"But you don't grow anything. None of the fields are plowed and nothing is here but weeds," she replied.

"But you are so wrong," Steve told her.

"Really? What do you grow here?" she asked.

They had just crossed over the little hill that surrounded the grove of fruit trees as the path wound down toward the swimming hole. He just said, "Guess."

"I don't have a clue,"" Torry told him.

"Look around. What do you see?" he said with a broad sweep of his extended arm.

"Trees. That's all I see." Then with surprise in her voice, seeing miniature fruit hanging from the branches, she added, "Oh, I see. I never realized this was an orchard."

"Well, you can help me get things ready for picking and help me sell it too."

"Really?"

"Yes," Steve told her, "You will still be here when it's time to pick the fruit and you can share in the profits too."

"Cool," she said with a twinkle in her eyes, like he always saw in the children that visited his roadside stand. "I'd do it for free it sounds like such fun."

"But it is work and at times not easy. I'm still learning how to tend these trees. I'll teach you everything I know and you can help. You will earn your keep, and it will be fun too."

Torry tugged on his arm again and when he looked at her, she pulled his head down to hers, solidly putting their lips together and planted a scorching kiss on his lips, catching him in mid breath.

"Whew," he thought to himself. "That was some kiss." Then thinking, "and I returned it with the same heat. What am I doing?"

"Let's get into the water and relax," she told Steve. "I need a swim. It is OK to swim with a tampon, isn't it?"

"Sure it is. Just because you have your period, you shouldn't limit your activities."

"Sounds good to me," she replied, pulling off her tee shirt and stripping off her shorts, revealing a black string thong.

"Mom gave me this," she said as she turned to reveal the black triangular patch in the front.

Steve took in a sharp breath, thinking, "why would she give her daughter a 'Thong' to wear here."

His thoughts stopped in mid sentence when she stripped that off and ran to the dock and jumped. She spun around in mid air and called, "Come On, Uncle Steve" and splashed backwards in to the water.

Steve had intended to wear his briefs as a bathing suit but changed his mind when he got to the end of the dock. He stripped off his shirt and then his briefs along with his shorts.

While he was removing his sneakers and socks, Torry moved to the side of the dock and looked at him hungrily. He wasn't erect but she knew that would change. When he looked over at her, she smiled and told him, "Hurry up, you slow poke."

Steve smiled back at her and slid off his remaining sock and sneaker in a swift motion and then exploded off the dock into a cannon ball. His body created a huge wave that left Torry laughing.

She was still hanging onto the dock and she told him, "That was such a big wave. It almost drowned me!"

He laughed back at her and said, "I just thought it would be fun."

"It was," she replied, and started to swim to the center of the pool. When she turned, Steve was not there at the dock. Then she felt it raining, or rather water falling on her. He had swum under water, beyond her and surfaced silently with a mouth full of water.

She turned and with a big swoop of her arm tried to splash him, but he was not there. Treading water and looking around, she searched for evidence of where he was.

Something tickled the soles of her feet and then it grabbed her ankles and she shrieked as she was drawn under the water. She caught on quickly and pushed herself down and turned to grab her Uncle and blew a string bubbles at him.

They surfaced laughing and giggling, their arms around each other. "You're mean," Torry told him. "But I love you anyway," she added.

Their lips found each other's quickly and it deepened. Mouths tilted a little and opened, tongues danced. His hands were moving all over her back and down to her butt. Torry let her hands wander all over his shoulders and up and down his neck. She massaged his head with her hands as the heat between them rose.

Lifting her legs to encircle his waist, she reached down and lifted his penis so it was between them and rotated her hips forward trapping it with her slit like she had done before.

His breath vibrated into her as she pleased him. She pressed harder and found her love spot sent sparks flying through her.

He felt her body start to vibrate as she rubbed against him. That sent him higher. She moaned into his mouth and he returned it to her. Tilting her hips up and down faster brought continuous jolts of electricity through her.

They released their lips and both bent away from each other as they both neared orgasm.

They had drifted from the center of the swimming hole and Steve's feet had found the bottom. That allowed him to stop treading water to keep them above water. That let him bring his hands up to her breasts.

He squeezed both handfuls and captured her nipples between in the webbing between his thumb and index finger. Then with a stronger squeeze of her breast and running his thumb along the side of his index finger, sent her over the edge. Way over the edge and she screamed as her orgasm hit full force.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.